Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anti-Trump parody doesn't quite work Bob...but tis humorous....sorta..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's who did it.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/donald-trump-schlonged-in-new-video-by-arizonas-public-integrity-alliance-7920054

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Here's who did it.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/donald-trump-schlonged-in-new-video-by-arizonas-public-integrity-alliance-7920054

made me like Trump better...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm voting for Trump for one reason,  teo.  Which is this.   If one of those other hacks wins,  none of us will ever get to know what an actual Trump presidency would have been like.  And in the words of that guy in Dirty Harry,  I "gots to know".
But I imagine the Germans said the same thing about Hitler when they voted for him,  so there is a certain amount of risk involved.  But life is no fun if we never take any risks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I'm voting for Trump for one reason,  teo.  Which is this.   If one of those other hacks wins,  none of us will ever get to know what an actual Trump presidency would have been like.  And in the words of that guy in Dirty Harry,  I "gots to know".
But I imagine the Germans said the same thing about Hitler when they voted for him,  so there is a certain amount of risk involved.  But life is no fun if we never take any risks.

I am sick of politicians I want a reality show star....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I am sick of politicians I want a reality show star....

The perfect ticket would be Trump and Phil Robertson.  Or Trump and Bill Cosby (because he's a reality show unto himself).

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I'm voting for Trump for one reason,  teo.  Which is this.   If one of those other hacks wins,  none of us will ever get to know what an actual Trump presidency would have been like.  And in the words of that guy in Dirty Harry,  I "gots to know".

Why don't you go see a nice movie instead? Don't forget the Milk Duds.

2seaoat

Why don't you go see a nice movie instead? Don't forget the Milk Duds.

I think their was a Poltergeist in Bob's house and he is posting from inside the TV where he is living his life........for the life of me I do not know how he gets in that backyard......unless that too is in the TV.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum