Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republiklans Declare War On Seniors.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Just what we expect from Tom Price.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/29/chuck_schumer_so_disappointed_to_see_medicare_opponent_tom_price_nominated_as_hhs_secretary.html

2seaoat

I am going to wait until I see the legislation before I prejudge personalities.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I am going to wait until I see the legislation before I prejudge personalities.  

Good for you because I judge all of Trump's decisions to be crappy so far.

Sal

Sal

"Let's all just take a deep breath here, and give the hideous monster and his band of vampire squids a chance, shall we?"

Give me a break.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:"Let's all just take a deep breath here, and give the hideous monster and his band of vampire squids a chance, shall we?"

Give me a break.

Rolling with the republican punches.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I am going to wait until I see the legislation before I prejudge personalities.  

Why are you expecting rational choices from an irrational person? Seriously, sometimes I think I get you and then you go off the rails. The GOP is now planning to float a bill during the lame duck session that removes the market regulations of Dodd Frank. Where have we seen this before?

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

Why are you expecting rational choices from an irrational person?  Seriously, sometimes I think I get you and then you go off the rails.  The GOP is now planning to float a bill during the lame duck session that removes the market regulations of Dodd Frank.  Where have we seen this before?  

Let's wait and see how the maniac in chief handles things before we pass judgement. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum