Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM

+3
Markle
Telstar
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

He was responsible for the falling of the Twin Towers!

He dragged us into wars in which we didn’t belong!

[...]

EAT IT WITH A SPOON LOSERS!
http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

Liar...as you well know.

Priceless!!!!! I had to capture this before Lame Dork poster Markle could edit his response. The Lame Dork needs to just slow down and actually READ the threads he posts on before he answers with is ridiculous responses. It may save him a ton of embarrassment, going forward....

That being said, we all know what George W. Bush was doing while the rest of the nation watched 9/11 unfold before us:

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM - Page 2 Latest?cb=20090402053225

Invading Iraq in response to 9/11 was the stupidest thing any president could do; I don't care how many compliant Congress folks or Senators agreed with Dumbya in a letter. How many Iraqis took part in the 9/11 attacks?
Bush was in the middle of a civic act, what was slick Willie doing while the WTC was attacked the first time? Doing Monica with a cigar in the Oval Office? About all slick did was bang Monica and launch cruise missiles into abandoned tents to the point we almost had zero in stock and rotating ships going to the AOR were offloading the remaining inventory to those ships showing up for their rotation. He also screwed the a Rangers over in Somalia who had no armor protection by the Marines withdrawn and took away the AC 130 gunships in tandem which created the Blackhawk Down scenario.  Ha. You lost again!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

He was responsible for the falling of the Twin Towers!

He dragged us into wars in which we didn’t belong!

[...]

EAT IT WITH A SPOON LOSERS!
http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

Liar...as you well know.

Priceless!!!!! I had to capture this before Lame Dork poster Markle could edit his response. The Lame Dork needs to just slow down and actually READ the threads he posts on before he answers with is ridiculous responses. It may save him a ton of embarrassment, going forward....

That being said, we all know what George W. Bush was doing while the rest of the nation watched 9/11 unfold before us:

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM - Page 2 Latest?cb=20090402053225

Invading Iraq in response to 9/11 was the stupidest thing any president could do; I don't care how many compliant Congress folks or Senators agreed with Dumbya in a letter. How many Iraqis took part in the 9/11 attacks?

Why would I edit facts?

[...]

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
-  Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

What we got for invading Iraq was an endless, unwinnable war and a bottomless pit through which we continue to pour American money and blood.  It was the single-most disastrous foreign policy decision in the last century.  Who got us into Iraq or kept us there doesn't matter.
What matters is the cost which continues.  Markle you love to claim that Bush's policies were a big win in Iraq and Obama pulled the plug to early and that's why we're still there.  What irrelevant bullshit from the King of bullshit.  We're there because Bush invaded and Obama didn't really get us out.  Tell us what benefits we got for all our losses in Iraq.  We're all ears.  Tell us why up is down, and cold is warm, and wet is dry ...

Slow...aren't you.

Here is what Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden had to say about Iraq.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
-  Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

Try reading and accepting the facts.

Pretty sad really. They want to give credit to Obama for ending the war/occupation... then blame bush2 again when Obama goes back in. lol... that takes some serious convoluted thinking. You don't just come to that state of mind by accident... it takes some serious conditioning. Congratulations comrades.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Meaning, Bush saved lives

I guess we should not count innocent Iraq civilians in your stellar analysis.  Our reaction to 911 was moronic.  To blame it all on Bush is equally moronic.  We are, have been, and will remain an imperialistic nation who sadly is the biggest threat to peace in the world.  Hopefully, President Trump can change the same.  In this regard I am hopeful, but how can you change this monster........without getting killed if real MIC reductions were proposed and carried out.

Boardsoffl/2seaoat, it is a proven FACT that MORE civilian lives were lost during the brutal reign of Saddam Hussein than during the Iraq invasion.

Living in denial all these years must be quite a burden.

And up is down ... blah blah. Show us some proof of your claim about civilian lives lost. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I guess we should not count innocent Iraq civilians in your stellar analysis.  Our reaction to 911 was moronic.  To blame it all on Bush is equally moronic.  We are, have been, and will remain an imperialistic nation who sadly is the biggest threat to peace in the world.  Hopefully, President Trump can change the same.  In this regard I am hopeful, but how can you change this monster........without getting killed if real MIC reductions were proposed and carried out.

Boardsoffl/2seaoat, it is a proven FACT that MORE civilian lives were lost during the brutal reign of Saddam Hussein than during the Iraq invasion.

And up is down ... blah blah.  Show us some proof of your claim about civilian lives lost.   LOL

Why? You just scrounge around for something else.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

And up is down ... blah blah.  Show us some proof of your claim about civilian lives lost.   LOL

Why?  You just scrounge around for something else.

Thank you for admitting your claim that Dubya's invasion of Iraq saved lives is pure, unadulterated bullshit.

What do you think Obama is doing in Iraq? Libya? Syria?.. etc? Or the numerous countries he's bombing?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:What do you think Obama is doing in Iraq? Libya? Syria?.. etc? Or the numerous countries he's bombing?

Try to focus kiddo. Read my comments in this thread. I don't give a damn whether it's obama or bush or trump or your boy friend whose responsible for the disaster we call American foreign policy.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What do you think Obama is doing in Iraq? Libya? Syria?.. etc? Or the numerous countries he's bombing?

Try to focus kiddo.  Read my comments in this thread.  I don't give a damn whether it's obama or bush or trump or your boy friend whose responsible for the disaster we call American foreign policy.  

Good... then let's not rationalize one or the other's policies. They're remarkably similar... if not the same.

Sal

Sal

They're not similar and they're not the same.

One involved unnecessary and foolish full bore invasions and occupations which destabilized the entire region.

The other has surgically targeted enemies and threats that have inevitably flared up due to that destabilization, because we have adult stuff to deal with, like allies and interests.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thank you for admitting your claim that Dubya's invasion of Iraq saved lives is pure, unadulterated bullshit.  

You are just SO easy! You must love being led around by the nose!

Here is an excerpt:":Along with other human rights organizations, The Documental Centre for Human Rights in Iraq has compiled documentation on over 600,000 civilian executions in Iraq. Human Rights Watch reports that in one operation alone, the Anfal, Saddam killed 100,000 Kurdish Iraqis. Another 500,000 are estimated to have died in Saddam's needless war with Iran. Coldly taken as a daily average for the 24 years of Saddam's reign, these numbers give us a horrifying picture of between 70 and 125 civilian deaths per day for every one of Saddam's 8,000-odd days in power"

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

You are just SO easy!  You must love being led around by the nose!

Here is an excerpt:":Along with other human rights organizations, The Documental Centre for Human Rights in Iraq has compiled documentation on over 600,000 civilian executions in Iraq. Human Rights Watch reports that in one operation alone, the Anfal, Saddam killed 100,000 Kurdish Iraqis. Another 500,000 are estimated to have died in Saddam's needless war with Iran. Coldly taken as a daily average for the 24 years of Saddam's reign, these numbers give us a horrifying picture of between 70 and 125 civilian deaths per day for every one of Saddam's 8,000-odd days in power"

The Iraq-Iran war was a war, it had nothing whatever to do with Saddam punishing his own people. Accordingly, subtracting those Iraqis who died in that war from the total reported by the Documental Centre for Human Rights in Iraq, you are left with a total of 100,000 deaths. Far less than we've killed since our invasion. One has to admit, when it comes to mass killing, no one can beat the good old USA.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum