Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM

+3
Markle
Telstar
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

He was responsible for the falling of the Twin Towers!

He dragged us into wars in which we didn’t belong!

Well, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, just put every Democrat to shame by announcing that Bush did the opposite of what al-Qaeda was expecting which prevented a second wave of attacks against the U.S.
Meaning, Bush saved lives

What is it like to stare into the face of evil? James E. Mitchell knows.
In his gripping new memoir, “Enhanced Interrogation: Inside the Minds and Motives of the Islamic Terrorists Trying To Destroy America,” Mitchell describes the day he was questioning Khalid Sheik Mohammed, when the 9/11 mastermind announced he had something important to say. “KSM then launched into a gory and detailed description of how he beheaded Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl,” Mitchell writes. Up to that moment, the CIA did not know KSM had personally carried out the murder. When asked whether it was “hard to do” (meaning emotionally difficult), KSM misunderstood the question. “Oh, no, no problem,” KSM said, “I had very sharp knives. Just like slaughtering sheep.”

confirm his story, the CIA had KSM reenact the beheading so that it could compare the features of his hands and forearms to those in the video of Pearl’s murder. “Throughout the reenactment, KSM smiled and mugged for the cameras. Sometimes he preened,” Mitchell writes. When informed that the CIA had confirmed that he was telling the truth, KSM smiled.
“See, I told you,” KSM said. “I cut Daniel’s throat with these blessed hands.”
This is the pure evil Mitchell and his colleagues confronted each day at CIA “black sites.” “I have looked into the eyes of the worst people on the planet,” Mitchell writes. “I have sat with them and felt their passion as they described what they see as their holy duty to destroy our way of life.”

Mitchell goes on to say that KSM told him had Bush treated 9-11 as a law enforcement matter ( you know how Seaoat claims terrorists are just criminals), he could have had time to plan a second wave of attacks. KSM called Bush a cowboy and said Al Qaeda was stunned at the response of Bush to come after his group and he had no time to plan other attacks.

EAT IT WITH A SPOON LOSERS!
http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

2seaoat

Meaning, Bush saved lives

I guess we should not count innocent Iraq civilians in your stellar analysis. Our reaction to 911 was moronic. To blame it all on Bush is equally moronic. We are, have been, and will remain an imperialistic nation who sadly is the biggest threat to peace in the world. Hopefully, President Trump can change the same. In this regard I am hopeful, but how can you change this monster........without getting killed if real MIC reductions were proposed and carried out.

Telstar

Telstar

Some types feel that impeaching Bush for the war would be a wonderful thing.

Markle

Markle

Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

[...]

Liar...as you well know.

Markle... TTT was quoting the leftist talkingpoint. Seagoat... I had hopes that Obama would calm the ME... sadly the opposite took place. It's much worse than when he took office. Btw... the innocents killed in Iraq were largely perpetrated by the resistance fighters... not us. Why do you intentionally mislead?

Telstar

Telstar

So okay Donny you won the thing so now tell us the truth about who really knocked down the towers, we're waiting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://news.vice.com/article/psychologist-james-mitchell-admits-he-waterboarded-al-qaeda-suspects

Psychologist James Mitchell Admits He Waterboarded al Qaeda Suspects
By Jason Leopold

December 15, 2014 | 10:10 am

"The retired Air Force psychologist who for more than a decade has been identified as the "architect" of the CIA's "enhanced interrogation" program confirmed for the first time Sunday that he waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM), the alleged mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.

"Yes, I waterboarded KSM. I was part of a larger team that waterboarded a small number of detainees," Dr. James Mitchell said in an exclusive interview with VICE News. The other detainees who Mitchell subjected to the simulated drowning method — one of 10 enhanced interrogation techniques (EITs) approved by the Justice Department in 2002 — at top-secret black site prisons included both al Qaeda facilitator Abu Zubaydah and Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, who was accused of planning the bombings of two American embassies and the USS Cole.

"The whole point of the waterboard was to induce fear and panic," Mitchell said. "We didn't think [detainees were] going to provide actionable intelligence in a state of fear and panic. You have to start the session with the waterboarding, but the questioning happens the next time you come in the room. It's like any sort of thing you fear: The closer you get to it the next time, the more you struggle to get out of it and find an escape. So the moment [a detainee] was most susceptible to beginning to provide information was just before the next waterboarding session. Not in the original one."

'The Architect,' VICE News' documentary about James Mitchell. Watch it here.

Last week, Mitchell and his longtime friend and former business partner Dr. Bruce Jessen — also a retired Air Force psychologist — were identified, albeit by pseudonyms, in an explosive 525-page executive summary released by the Senate Intelligence Committee that laid bare the history of the CIA's detention and interrogation program.

The executive summary contains disturbing new details about the interrogation techniques to which CIA detainees were subjected, the grave conditions of their confinement, and the value of the intelligence interrogators gleaned from them. The chairwoman of the committee, Senator Dianne Feinstein, said in an introduction to the report that she believes detainees in the custody of the CIA were tortured, and that the intelligence gleaned after detainees were subjected to the techniques did not produce any unique or valuable intelligence.

But Mitchell, who admitted he is "biased," said valuable intelligence was obtained, particularly in the case of Abu Zubaydah, who Mitchell said provided interrogators with the operational structure of al Qaeda that the CIA continues to rely upon.

A day after the Senate released its study, VICE News released The Architect, a documentary about Mitchell. In that interview, which took place prior to the release of the Senate report and marks the first time Mitchell spoke on-camera to a news organization after 9/11, he was confronted with questions about his role in the enhanced interrogation program. But he declined to give answers due to a non-disclosure agreement he signed with the CIA.

After the release of both the Senate report and the documentary, Mitchell was bombarded with media inquiries and has since been the subject of dozens of news reports that identified him as one of the pseudonymous psychologists in the Senate document..."

https://news.vice.com/video/the-architect

Great source...don't you ever research what you read?

To me it doesn't matter if he "saved" lives. He oversaw the largest assault on civil liberties since fdr.

The wars were irresponsible on a massive scale... and misguided as well. We should just target the leaders using any means... and I mean any. The message being that we will not invade... we will kill you. Geneva rules be damned. And if the guy that takes his place continues the terrorism and invasions and atrocities... you're next. As long as they attack innocents... there are no rules... period.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.youngcons.com/911-mastermind-admits-bush-did-opposite-of-what-al-qaeda-expected-prevented-second-wave-of-attacks/

[...]

Liar...as you well know.

Priceless!!!!! I had to capture this before Lame Dork poster Markle could edit his response. The Lame Dork needs to just slow down and actually READ the threads he posts on before he answers with is ridiculous responses. It may save him a ton of embarrassment, going forward....

That being said, we all know what George W. Bush was doing while the rest of the nation watched 9/11 unfold before us:

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM Latest?cb=20090402053225

Invading Iraq in response to 9/11 was the stupidest thing any president could do; I don't care how many compliant Congress folks or Senators agreed with Dumbya in a letter. How many Iraqis took part in the 9/11 attacks?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have to chuckle every time PeeDog quotes from a site where young wingnuts are brought-up under todays Alt-Right ideology.

When I think of "YoungCons," I think of young felons creating this site as a part of a prison workshop. Or, young people learning how to "con" others, as in becoming "flimflam" men and women.

In any case, these young wingunuts in training should have looked for a different web-address for their URL. Not that I would give any more credibility to the material they put forth, but they may need to help themselves a bit......

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I have to chuckle every time PeeDog quotes from a site where young wingnuts are brought-up under todays Alt-Right ideology.

When I think of "YoungCons," I think of young felons creating this site as a part of a prison workshop. Or, young people learning how to "con" others, as in becoming "flimflam" men and women.

In any case, these young wingunuts in training should have looked for a different web-address for their URL. Not that I would give any more credibility to the material they put forth, but they may need to help themselves a bit......

A con is a con is a con...

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]

Liar...as you well know.

Priceless!!!!! I had to capture this before Lame Dork poster Markle could edit his response. The Lame Dork needs to just slow down and actually READ the threads he posts on before he answers with is ridiculous responses. It may save him a ton of embarrassment, going forward....

That being said, we all know what George W. Bush was doing while the rest of the nation watched 9/11 unfold before us:

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM Latest?cb=20090402053225

Invading Iraq in response to 9/11 was the stupidest thing any president could do; I don't care how many compliant Congress folks or Senators agreed with Dumbya in a letter. How many Iraqis took part in the 9/11 attacks?

Why would I edit facts?

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998 “

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”
- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005 - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 .

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003" (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk&feature=related

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Lame Dork still does not get the mistake he made in his original post on this thread. That senile dementia strikes men younger and younger these days.....

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM Laughi18

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The Lame Dork still does not get the mistake he made in his original post on this thread. That senile dementia strikes men younger and younger these days.....

George Bush saved lives with his response to 9-11 as said per KSM Laughi18

Funny stuff. LOL, just can't tell the difference.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]

Liar...as you well know.

Why would I edit facts?

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998 “

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”
- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005 - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 .

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003"  (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk&feature=related

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
-  Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

What we got for invading Iraq was an endless, unwinnable war and a bottomless pit through which we continue to pour American money and blood.  It was the single-most disastrous foreign policy decision in the last century.  Who got us into Iraq or kept us there doesn't matter.
What matters is the cost which continues.  Markle you love to claim that Bush's policies were a big win in Iraq and Obama pulled the plug to early and that's why we're still there.  What irrelevant bullshit from the King of bullshit.  We're there because Bush invaded and Obama didn't really get us out.  Tell us what benefits we got for all our losses in Iraq.  We're all ears.  Tell us why up is down, and cold is warm, and wet is dry ...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sorry, Wordslinger, it does matter who was responsible for getting us into Iraq...and Afghanistan...and who, at the very least, allowed 9/11 to happen.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Sorry, Wordslinger, it does matter who was responsible for getting us into Iraq...and Afghanistan...and who, at the very least, allowed 9/11 to happen.

So how long do you think it will take Donald Trump to tell us who really knocked down the Twin Towers like he promised he would?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So how long do you think it will take Donald Trump to tell us who really knocked down the Twin Towers like he promised he would?

I'm sure he knows...his buddy Guiliani sure does...oh, wait, they're on the outs, since Guiliani tried to upstage him.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:

You have a point. If history is your bag, it's clear Bush and gang were in charge at 9/11, and they got us into the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's also true Obama pretty much continued what the previous administration began. Fact: Unfortunately, we are still wasting blood and money in Afghanistan and Iraq. Our foreign policy regarding Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Turkey, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan has been an ongoing disaster.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:It's also true Obama pretty much continued what the previous administration began.

No, it's not.

Sal wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:It's also true Obama pretty much continued what the previous administration began.

No, it's not.

Ok... then the Bush iraq war ended... and Obama started a new iraq war.

You can't have it every way... despite what you desperately wish to revise.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

No, it's not.

Ok... then the Bush iraq war ended... and Obama started a new iraq war.

You can't have it every way... despite what you desperately wish to revise.

Completely different both in scale and kind.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

You guys whine that Dubya did this and Obama did that. But there's no argument, is there, that after some 13 years we're still losing blood and money in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Meaning, Bush saved lives

I guess we should not count innocent Iraq civilians in your stellar analysis.  Our reaction to 911 was moronic.  To blame it all on Bush is equally moronic.  We are, have been, and will remain an imperialistic nation who sadly is the biggest threat to peace in the world.  Hopefully, President Trump can change the same.  In this regard I am hopeful, but how can you change this monster........without getting killed if real MIC reductions were proposed and carried out.

Boardsoffl/2seaoat, it is a proven FACT that MORE civilian lives were lost during the brutal reign of Saddam Hussein than during the Iraq invasion.

Living in denial all these years must be quite a burden.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum