Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum?

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Floridatexan
othershoe1030
Sal
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum?

Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Kid has enough on his plate with Donald Trump as his father.

Autism might be a blessing.

Is it possible for you to stoop any lower? If so, I'm not sure how.

IF Donald Trump is such a terrible person, how does he have such terrific children?

2seaoat

Is it possible for you to stoop any lower? If so, I'm not sure how.

I would suggest he post the nude bloodied dead body of Chris on this forum repeatedly to fill some type of sick sexual fantasy.......that might qualify, but to suggest that a child might not have the slightest interest in the political cesspool of America today might be a blessing......geez who do we think is the pervert here.

Telstar

Telstar

Scumbag Jr.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:I haven't noticed any attacks on him, nor do I want to see any.  

Double ditto.

2seaoat wrote:She is not guessing.  She is voicing a professional opinion of someone a few hours and a dissertation away from a PHD.  I guess I could compare your slave wages to her wages to determine who has the most education and value to society, but if you are at all familiar with the subject, you might understand that identification versus shame and denial is not being cruel to a child.   If you watched the cruel utubes which attacked this kid, you would understand that talking about disability is not mocking or cruelty, but a realization that the child has issues which should make such ridicule off limits.  Tell me when they pay you six figures for your opinion, and I will listen to you as something other than a sad joke.   I did not make fun of this child.   Sal did not make fun of this child.  I simply posted that I have a better understanding of what the future first lady is facing, and that compassion, and not the poison you, Markle, and Pk have spewed for years about the Obama family.  I have people in our extended family who are dealing with autism, IN the spectrum.   You really are one dimensional in your use of prepositions.  Autism is not two dimensional but three dimensional.
 Your a liar, but you are bitter and old so I guess that's your excuse. Any man who guesses and educational and medical diagnosis based on his overblown ego isn't much of a man.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Kid has enough on his plate with Donald Trump as his father.

Autism might be a blessing.

Is it possible for you to stoop any lower?  If so, I'm not sure how.

IF Donald Trump is such a terrible person, how does he have such terrific children?

What makes the Trump children terrific?

Vikingwoman

I don't know if the child has autism or not but if he does-so what? My concern would be if he does why are they hiding it?

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know if the child has autism or not but if he does-so what? My concern would be if he does why are they hiding it?

Trump may fear that considering the behavior of his two older sons and himself it will be obvious that Trump is incapable of having normal human offspring.

Markle

Markle

It has been nearly a MONTH since Hillary Clinton was crushed in the presidential election and her supporters STILL continue to attack even his youngest child.

They could stoop lower...but how?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:It has been nearly a MONTH since Hillary Clinton was crushed in the presidential election and her supporters STILL continue to attack even his youngest child.

They could stoop lower...but how?

Everything you just stated is just more lies. Hillary wasn't "crushed". Her supporters aren't necessarily "attack"ing his child. You're making it up out of thin air...noxious air.

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:Scumbag Jr.

Is that cat an endangered species?

If not, what is your point?

2seaoat

I hunt. I wear leather shoes and belts. I eat meat. My father taught me that you eat what you hunt. I quickly tired of hunting after cleaning many animals and eating pellets from my shotgun. I never hunted an animal for a trophy. I have no respect for such hunters. I have no respect for any of the Trump adult children. I think they are fine examples of the failings of the silver spoon. It does not make me right or wrong, but I find them repulsive and what at the core is wrong with American morality.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I hunt.  I wear leather shoes and belts.  I eat meat.   My father taught me that you eat what you hunt.  I quickly tired of hunting after cleaning many animals and eating pellets from my shotgun.  I never hunted an animal for a trophy.  I have no respect for such hunters.   I have no respect for any of the Trump adult children.  I think they are fine examples of the failings of the silver spoon.  It does not make me right or wrong, but I find them repulsive and what at the core is wrong with American morality.

I love all animals and would never hunt an animal for a trophy. I hunted enough.

At the same time, if someone else wishes to hunt a non-endangered species, that's their decision. What makes it my decision what they should, or should not do?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:Scumbag Jr.

Is that cat an endangered species?

If not, what is your point?

If you have to ask, it's beyond your capability to understand. Dumbass.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I hunt.  I wear leather shoes and belts.  I eat meat.   My father taught me that you eat what you hunt.  I quickly tired of hunting after cleaning many animals and eating pellets from my shotgun.  I never hunted an animal for a trophy.  I have no respect for such hunters.   I have no respect for any of the Trump adult children.  I think they are fine examples of the failings of the silver spoon.  It does not make me right or wrong, but I find them repulsive and what at the core is wrong with American morality.

I love all animals and would never hunt an animal for a trophy.  I hunted enough.

At the same time, if someone else wishes to hunt a non-endangered species, that's their decision.  What makes it my decision what they should, or should not do?

Perhaps you could explain your reasoning for not hunting for a trophy. Then you could explain why it's not OK for you, but OK for someone else.

What makes it your business? Are you being harmed in some way?

Or are you just being a self-righteous sanctimonious busy body?

Telstar

Telstar

So I wonder how long it will take the two older Trump psychos to invite young Barron to join them in the senseless slaughter of innocent animals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum