Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum?

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Floridatexan
othershoe1030
Sal
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum?

Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? I_vote_lcap67%Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? I_vote_lcap33%Is Donald Trump's youngest son in the autism spectrum? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4

Sal

Sal

It would be irresponsible not to speculate.

Sal

Sal

Kid has enough on his plate with Donald Trump as his father.

Autism might be a blessing.

2seaoat

I have been harsh on the expense of his private school and why the family is not going to the White House. The mother talking about cyber bullying and watching people attack this child. My wife who is a teacher argued the strange behavior at the convention was a result of a ten year old being up at 2 am, but I asked her to look at the growing evidence that the child has special needs with a few of the utube videos of the child's behavior.

I also, brought to her attention that she believed Donald Trump was within the spectrum, and that his being put in a military school was a way autism spectrum children were dealt with in the past. She looked at the video and saw the way the child was touching his chin and the positioning of his hand and despite her skepticism had to agree she has seen this behavior among her autistic children.

I have a total new respect for the future first lady that I did not have at the beginning of this campaign. I see a person who wants to protect her child. I see a person who is greatly pained. I see a human being, and not the cartoon of the media. I also have a deep seated belief that Donald Trump's sociopath history may be more complex than first glance.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Well, maybe there will be One hopeful thing to look forward to in a Trump administration, more money for research into autism?

2seaoat

My compassion for the future first lady grows. I think our media is despicable at times. We can talk about the false news horror, but the real news is that our media is in the bag for their own self serving ratings, and the corporate agenda of an increasingly less democratic America. The hope I have now is that the Trump agenda can upset the apple cart in a positive manner. However, I am afraid that he will be over ran by the system which perpetrates control in a few. So yes, it would be great if there was more funding for autism, but I personally have turned off all the cable news as I have become a skeptic that American journalism who on first glance dismissed the future first lady as a comical trophy wife who steals speeches, may simply be a damn good mother who is simply going to put the welfare of her son before her husband's aspirations and a cruel world who will attack and mimic her child for media ratings. The Trump presidency is but a symptom of the disease.

Makes one wonder why we can't just have compassion, period. Does there have to be a medical condition in order to give people a break?

2seaoat

The media's total lack of substantive issue debate in favor of the cult of personality has me turning off all but Vice news on HBO.   I am sick of corporate media and the death of journalism and the American newspaper.  I jumped right on the bandwagon to attack this woman because issues were not addressed or discussed.   I thought the choice to not go to the White House was once again elitism of the worse kind.  I was wrong.

However, when the media has dropped any pretense of journalism, we each must determine where we go to stay informed and educated.  I will not swallow any more of cable news in large doses.  I am not banning the same, but understand how easy it is to get caught up in fallow self serving priorities of corporate media.   We are not discussing issues.   We are not discussing how those issues impact ordinary American citizens.   The gap in knowledge and the growth of ignorance is not the fault of Trump, but a symptom of the disease which has gripped this nation.  Superficial and cruel pretend journalism generates revenue.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 11/29/2016, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Moron its "on" the autism spectrum. Not "in" and why would it be any business of your own? Are you picking on kids with handicaps now?

2seaoat wrote:I have been harsh on the expense of his private school and why the family is not going to the White House.  The mother talking about cyber bullying and watching people attack this child.  My wife who is a teacher argued the strange behavior at the convention was a result of a ten year old being up at 2 am, but I asked her to look at the growing evidence that the child has special needs with a few of the utube videos of the child's behavior.

I also, brought to her attention that she believed Donald Trump was within the spectrum, and that his being put in a military school was a way autism spectrum children were dealt with in the past.  She looked at the video and saw the way the child was touching his chin and the positioning of his hand and despite her skepticism had to agree she has seen this behavior among her autistic children.

I have a total new respect for the future first lady that I did not have at the beginning of this campaign.  I see a person who wants to protect her child.  I see a person who is greatly pained.   I see a human being, and not the cartoon of the media.  I also have a deep seated belief that Donald Trump's sociopath history may be more complex than first glance.
When  did your wife get a degree in applied behavior analysis ? The determination of being on the autism spectrum is a team decision not taken lightly or jested about like you and Sal are doing. It's irresponsible for your wife to even make a determination like that  and that she hasn't done any in place observations or looked at a portfolio of school work to make that decision .  Your meds are getting to you again and given that your wife is supposedly a retired teacher it's pretty irresponsible on her part to try and guess .  And no I'm not at work today because I'm at Eglin doing stuff that's none of your business, but invariably I come here and it entertains me on how you are now an expert on autism.

2seaoat

She is not guessing. She is voicing a professional opinion of someone a few hours and a dissertation away from a PHD. I guess I could compare your slave wages to her wages to determine who has the most education and value to society, but if you are at all familiar with the subject, you might understand that identification versus shame and denial is not being cruel to a child. If you watched the cruel utubes which attacked this kid, you would understand that talking about disability is not mocking or cruelty, but a realization that the child has issues which should make such ridicule off limits. Tell me when they pay you six figures for your opinion, and I will listen to you as something other than a sad joke. I did not make fun of this child. Sal did not make fun of this child. I simply posted that I have a better understanding of what the future first lady is facing, and that compassion, and not the poison you, Markle, and Pk have spewed for years about the Obama family. I have people in our extended family who are dealing with autism, IN the spectrum. You really are one dimensional in your use of prepositions. Autism is not two dimensional but three dimensional.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't see what this has to do with Trump or his corruption. If the boy is autistic, why trot him out on stage? Is he trying to elicit sympathy by creating some kind of media storm? Is this just another tactic to fire up his base? My nephew is autistic, now in his 20's, and has a job. Another young man was a frequent visitor to my house when he was growing up, because his CNA was a friend of mine. He's also now grown and I ran into him several years ago when he was doing volunteer work at a local hospital. But none of this affects how I feel about Trump and the dangers he presents to our country.

2seaoat

No but it better describes the behavior of the future first lady in not going to the White House and keeping her son in a stable and familiar environment. I was piszed when I heard that she had chose not to serve the American people in the role of first lady which since Abagail Adam has been done from the White House. My first reaction, and much of that driven by the media that this was arrogance and elitism. I was wrong, and believe like Michelle Obama the role of the first lady in America is first and foremost to protect their children and give them and opportunity to be a child outside the public scrutiny and cruelty of the British press dealing with the Royals. I think this child has issues. I think the future first lady will not abandon her duty to this child and will protect this child. I do not think her anti bullying message was fallow politics. I think it came from the pain of a mother who has seen children and adults cruelty.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: I think it came from the pain of a mother who has seen children and adults cruelty.

You mean like this? ...

Markle

Markle

I didn't believe anyone could stoop to the level of the despicable Rosie O'Donnel but...BoardsofFl/2seaoat have gone out of their way to prove me wrong.

Pitiful!

2seaoat

Sorry Mr. Markle.......I should have taken into consideration your moral life choices, and sensitivity to being politically correct. My bad. However, the fact remains that the future first lady's choices make more sense now that experts are discussing the issue. Those experts in discussing the same are NOT making fun of disability.....you and Mr. Trump have cornered that market. Ironic that suddenly without targets to smear, you project your values onto others. What since the election you found a soul?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I didn't believe anyone could stoop to the level of the despicable Rosie O'Donnel but...BoardsofFl/2seaoat have gone out of their way to prove me wrong.

Pitiful!

Please SPARE us the outrage. It is no different from the mocking of Obama's daughters, which did happen.

The Trump family is not going to be spared. What was unleashed against the Obama's from 2009 until now will be unleashed on the Trumps as well. Turn about is fair play!

You and PeeDog might as well get used to it now.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:I didn't believe anyone could stoop to the level of the despicable Rosie O'Donnel but...BoardsofFl/2seaoat have gone out of their way to prove me wrong.

Pitiful!

The Trump family is not going to be spared. What was unleashed against the Obama's from 2009 until now will be unleashed on the Trumps as well. Turn about is fair play!

[/size]

Tolerance isn't a liberal trait apparently. I don't think the Obama kids (or even Michelle) got too much negative press over the years regardless of what your one talking head example suggests. Does anyone even pay attention to that drivel? Of course let's question the mental status of a young kid, that's what liberal "adults" do now, right?

2seaoat

Posting that a child might be IN the spectrum, is not mocking. Anybody who has family members who deal with this issue understand. The attacks against the Obama family are of a historic low nature, and the irony of this is that a benign determination that a child might have special needs is seen as mocking......which confirms how depraved that person's mind really is........Mr. Markle and Pace have issues. One is simply a prostitute who throws any moral framework aside to further his immoral agenda, and the other is well meaning, a person of faith, who simply has issues which do not allow him to get past hate. For them both to protest the possibility of a ten year old being within the autism spectrum, is somehow saying that this child is somehow less human, and that the identification of the syndrome is an attack. It is not. It is dealing with facts and observations which explain behaviors of the adults around this child. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Pitiful!

Please SPARE us the outrage. It is no different from the mocking of Obama's daughters, which did happen.

2seaoat

People were attacking this kid on the internet until experts and parents of autistic kids took a stand. Just because the hate mongers have attacked children does not mean a determination of a disability is being hateful. If it was Rudy's kid being a smart asz at his speeches, then there might be some latitude, but to make an observation that a child might have special needs is not in any sense of the word attacking that child. Those who came forward and brought attention to the issues of autism and the characteristic signs of the same were not attacking a ten year old, but quite the opposite trying to describe a cause for the behavior being attacked.

Your use of "in" is wrong... and your speculation is stupid... if not worse.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4

"THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE USER."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4

"THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE USER."

I watched part of it. It was just closeups of the child on stage or in the audience...looking extremely uncomfortable. He could just be a shy 10-year-old. I haven't noticed any attacks on him, nor do I want to see any.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum