Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Far left Progressive Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing Home Addresses Of Alt-Right Icon Richard Spencer, Advocating For ‘Baseball Bats’

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Far left Progressive attempts stir violence...again. This is really getting old!

Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing Home Addresses Of Alt-Right Icon Richard Spencer, Advocating For ‘Baseball Bats’

JONAH BENNETT
National Security/Foreign Policy Reporter
3:04 PM 11/22/2016

National editor at Politico Michael Hirsh resigned after publishing the home addresses of alt-right figurehead Richard Spencer Tuesday morning and advocating for serious violence.

[...]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/national-politico-editor-publishes-home-addresses-of-alt-right-icon-richard-spencer-advocates-for-baseball-bats/#ixzz4Qnnw6VtJ

2seaoat

A jewish guy gives an address..... who has this guy giving the nazi salute and wants to blame everything on Jews.......I guess you would be upset if Ernst had his address given.......might have found him with those under age boys, and maybe just maybe 20 million people would be alive and not lost in a needless war. When it comes to nazis, I certainly do not mind one bit the address part......the baseball part is silly, the address alone would have these cockroaches in the light. I remember our home grown nazi in Chicago named Collins who wanted to march in Skokie.....they shined the light on him and eventually he was convicted for child molestation which seems to be a common thread among Nazi scum......perverts, and our home grown pervert wants to defend a nazi.........birds of a feather.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:A jewish guy gives an address..... who has this guy giving the nazi salute and wants to blame everything on Jews.......I guess you would be upset if Ernst had his address given.......might have found him with those under age boys, and maybe just maybe 20 million people would be alive and not lost in a needless war.  When it comes to nazis, I certainly do not mind one bit the address part......the baseball part is silly, the address alone would have these cockroaches in the light.  I remember our home grown nazi in Chicago named Collins who wanted to march in Skokie.....they shined the light on him and eventually he was convicted for child molestation which seems to be a common thread among Nazi scum......perverts, and our home grown pervert wants to defend a nazi.........birds of a feather.

Giving out home addresses to their enemies is a common tactic of Progressives. Disgraced DNC chairwoman Debra Wasserman-Schultz pulled a similar stunt in her run for office two years ago. She was castigated for doing so but, typical of Progressives, she won the election.

I have no clue as to the purpose of your rant, but then you have so many such meaningless rants.

2seaoat

I have no clue as to the purpose of your rant, but then you have so many such meaningless rants.

You completely understand, but think we do not.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

POLITICO is hardly "far-left".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum