Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump......President can't have a conflict of interest

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

OMG..........he lost the largest popular margin in the history of this country and he thinks he is king. I honestly wanted to give this man a chance, and hoped that this would not become a bitch fest about Bush or Obama, but this is simply beyond comprehension. I guess the NY attorney general should criminally charge him for the illegal operation of his trust and end this circus, but Pence is actually worse than Trump in some of his beliefs.

Can we get you a wet towel or something?

Hopefully you've learned a lesson you can pass down about compromising your ethics and principles.

polecat

polecat

What was it Nixon said

Frost:...Would you say that there are certain situations - and the Huston Plan was one of them - where the president can decide that it's in the best interests of the nation, and do something illegal? Nixon: Well, when the president does it, that means it is not illegal.

so basically every scurrilous accusation leveled at the clinton foundation is actually happening for reals at the trump foundation. - jeff tiedrich

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal. I told the truth from the beginning yet you insisted she would be indicted and was a criminal. She is not, and your hero Donald Trump has admitted that he will not prosecute......as if this was a charitable act......no he knows and all lawyers know that Hillary Clinton never intended to transfer information for a gain. It was absurd on the face of it, but fools like yourself injected the gross negligence standard which propagandist duped weak minded individuals because they knew fully well that the Supreme Court by law stated that was not the standard seventy plus years ago.

The best part is your cricket silence on the multiple breaches of ethics leading up to the transition. Hypocrite does not even come close to your positions.

2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal.I told the truth from the beginning yet you insisted she would be indicted

When you have to start your argument with a lie... you've already lost.

2seaoat

No lie.....you posted wrongly that gross negligence was the crime and that she was guilty of gross negligence. Who now is lying, and after I showed you were wrong, you never admitted that you had quoted the wrong standard and that she could NEVER be prosecuted for gross negligence. Pure propaganda for simple minded people.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal.I told the truth from the beginning yet you insisted she would be indicted

I apparently need to say this again. PkrBum, people smarter than you, more educated than you, more experienced in their relative fields than you, people who are generally more competent than you investigated Hillary Clinton exhaustively for years. Literally teams of these people investigated everything from Benghazi, to email servers, to the Clinton Foundation. They had access to considerably more information than you. They were able to interview Clinton, her staff, and all relevant parties directly.

And the conclusion of all of this is that there was no criminal wrongdoing. No "reasonable" person would bring such a case.

Each time you continue to pretend otherwise, your perceived value to the forum falls that much more. May I suggest digging upward?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I apparently need to say this again.  PkrBum, people smarter than you, more educated than you, more experienced in their relative fields than you, people who are generally more competent than you investigated Hillary Clinton exhaustively for years.  Literally teams of these people investigated everything from Benghazi, to email servers, to the Clinton Foundation.  They had access to considerably more information than you.  They were able to interview Clinton, her staff, and all relevant parties directly.  

And the conclusion of all of this is that there was no criminal wrongdoing.
 No "reasonable" person would bring such a case.

Each time you continue to pretend otherwise, your perceived value to the forum falls that much more.  May I suggest digging upward?

PLEASE show us all specifically where Director Comey said there was no criminal wrongdoing. I've read the speech several times and cannot find that phrase. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

He did not say there was no criminal wrongdoing. He said: "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

He also said: "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

In effect saying that because this is Hillary Clinton, we're not going to do anything and she got away with it again.

You must also know that the investigation into the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation is continuing in full force. I believe four different offices are investigating that scam.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I've read the speech several times and cannot find that phrase.

More likely, you read the Breitbart Cliff's Notes version and then hurried back to the forum to create some more propaganda!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Markle

Markle

Surprisingly, given that we have millions if not billions of laws, there is nothing illegal about a president having a conflict of interest.

I'm not saying that it is ethical or right. It isn't but then we are in uncharted waters. We've never had a president with such a fortune and such widespread real estate holdings.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I'm not saying that it is ethical or right.  It isn't but then we are in uncharted waters.  We've never had a president with such a fortune and such widespread real estate holdings.

But if Barrack Obama was in a similar position, you would be creating dozens of propaganda threads about how unethical he is!

You may as well admit right now that you are going to excuse everything President Trump does during his presidency. It's only the conduct of Democrats you worry about. Republicans can do no wrong in your eyes!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:I'm not saying that it is ethical or right.  It isn't but then we are in uncharted waters.  We've never had a president with such a fortune and such widespread real estate holdings.

But if Barrack Obama was in a similar position, you would be creating dozens of propaganda threads about how unethical he is!

You may as well admit right now that you are going to excuse everything President Trump does during his presidency. It's only the conduct of Democrats you worry about. Republicans can do no wrong in your eyes!

What I posted is 100% true.

You also demonstrate that you don't know me at all.

Donald Trump was not among my first five choices when the primaries began. If I think he's wrong, unlike Progressives, I'll say so. I am vehemently opposed to Mitt Romney as Secretary of State. Otherwise, I think his picks are spot on!

Given his successful business management experience, I believe he will have serious heart to heart with them before they take over their responsibilities, he will tell them what he expects clearly and succinctly. Then he'll turn them loose to do the job. If they can't or don't deliver, he won't hesitate to tell them "You're Fired"!

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama had no experience whatsoever in running anything more than an ACORN meeting. Sure, he had high PERSONAL ratings but as a President, was a massive failure. Sad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum