This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No conflict of interest? BHO major campaign fundraiser influenced Solyndra fiasco

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

"Among the top 10 (Obama) fund-raisers on the list for 2012, for example, are Steve Spinner, a former Department of Energy official who pushed the White House to approve a $535 million loan guarantee for Solyndra, the failed solar power company. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/us/politics/obama-grows-more-reliant-on-big-money-contributors.html?_r=1&hp

nochain wrote:"Among the top 10 (Obama) fund-raisers on the list for 2012, for example, are Steve Spinner, a former Department of Energy official who pushed the White House to approve a $535 million loan guarantee for Solyndra, the failed solar power company. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/us/politics/obama-grows-more-reliant-on-big-money-contributors.html?_r=1&hp

Remember....there were some that pushed financial corporations to make loans to those that were not qualified....It's not just Solyndra but the 'green' energy investments is up to now what...6-7 Failures?...

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:"Among the top 10 (Obama) fund-raisers on the list for 2012, for example, are Steve Spinner, a former Department of Energy official who pushed the White House to approve a $535 million loan guarantee for Solyndra, the failed solar power company. "

Remember....there were some that pushed financial corporations to make loans to those that were not qualified....It's not just Solyndra but the 'green' energy investments is up to now what...6-7 Failures?...

Maybe they should have been called "experiments" or exercises in futility. BHO is using the public trough to pay off political allies. And gets a free pass for doing so.

nochain wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Maybe they should have been called "experiments" or exercises in futility. BHO is using the public trough to pay off political allies. And gets a free pass for doing so.

More like 'arrogance' of doing it his way even after being warned that the 'green' loans would fail and some actually predicted the day Solyndra would go belly-up...

cue the seaoat outrage..!! oh wait... what was i thinking... lol. nevermind...

PkrBum wrote:cue the seaoat outrage..!! oh wait... what was i thinking... lol. nevermind...

No - Sally (Salinski or whatever it is) is vigorously researching this to find some spin angle and blame it on a VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY.

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:cue the seaoat outrage..!! oh wait... what was i thinking... lol. nevermind...

No - Sally (Salinski or whatever it is) is vigorously researching this to find some spin angle and blame it on a VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY.

Pretty simple: It's Bush's fault!.....Hey if there's a failure I (we) didn't do that...someone else made that happen....

nochain wrote:

No, nobrain. I leave the Solyndra threads to you along with all other bright, shiny objects. In that vein, isn't it time for another Fast & Furious thread?

Look! A squirrel!!

View user profile
newswatcher wrote:Remember....there were some that pushed financial corporations to make loans to those that were not qualified....It's not just Solyndra but the 'green' energy investments is up to now what...6-7 Failures?...

Who did that?

manipulated loan standards to the point that betting against them would make you rich?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum