Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compared to that of Russia and China, American cyber technology is just awful.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Check out the link I've posted below -- Where America's NSA chief says there is no doubt Russia hacked our election data. Once again -- Russia was able, seemingly without difficulty, to bust into our most protected governmental computer systems and take what they want.

Consider what that means, when the reality is the next big wars won't be with missiles and atom bombs, enemies will simply shut down their opponents' power grids, communications, transportation systems, etc.

While Trump is set to boost military spending for new aircraft carriers and tanks and jet fighters, our potential opponents are concentrating on how to destroy us without shedding blood. Under a major cybor attack, within ten days, our cities will become hellholes of people fighting each other to get food, water, medicine etc.

That kind of puts the importance of abortion and gay rights, in a clearer perspective, right? And while we're fighting over whether global warming and the need for more oil needs to be decided, Russia and China are polishing their computer skills.

Why is it America always brings a knife to a gunfight?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/will-congress-investigate-russian-interference-2016-campaign

The NSA chief clapper should be in jail for lying about the data gathering of the public.

Yet he's been in place through the Obama terms... and Snowden is a wanted man.

There's a war against truth, accountability, and govt limits.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:The NSA chief clapper should be in jail for lying about the data gathering of the public.

Careful there Pkrbum ... Snowden is my hero. I agree with you on Clapper. Why don't you get with the program kiddo? You keep replying as though there was a genuine difference between the right and left. Utter bullshit. The real war is us vs. the establishment -- democrat or republican.

I won't defend Clapper, waterboarding, or American spying on all of us. You, on the other hand, seem to focus your attacks only on the left. Idiot.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The NSA chief clapper should be in jail for lying about the data gathering of the public.

Careful there Pkrbum ... Snowden is my hero.  I agree with you on Clapper.  Why don't you get with the program kiddo?  You keep replying as though there was a genuine difference between the right and left.  Utter bullshit.  The real war is us vs. the establishment -- democrat or republican.

I won't defend Clapper, waterboarding, or American spying on all of us.  You, on the other hand, seem to focus your attacks only on the left.  Idiot.

You've missed my blame on the Patriot act, fed policy, and govt overreach during bush's term?

It's now been expanded greatly during Obama. I'll condemn it anytime I see it. Stop with the red herrings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum