Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You wonder why so many of us refuse to accept Trump as our Dear Leader?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Read the linked article by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/40273-what-it-means-to-be-black-during-a-trump-administration

This is relying on the same amount of information as was the nobel peace prize presented to Obama.

Funny he was a great guy when lining the pockets of democrats running for elections. Enjoy the next eight years Wordslinger. It's gonna be fun.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:Funny he was a great guy when lining the pockets of democrats running for elections. Enjoy the next eight years Wordslinger. It's gonna be fun.

And you call yourself a patriot? Only an asshole like you would think that watching America go down the drain would be fun. If you thought the right wing's continual opposition and harping and obstruction of Obama over the past 8 years was wonderful, wait till you see what happens to President Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.

Enjoy!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:This is relying on the same amount of information as was the nobel peace prize presented to Obama.

No dummy. Kareem is a successful, articulate, highly educated and sophisticated black intellectual. And the linked article sets down how he sees the current situation, in clear, concise terms.

I'm going to enjoy watching the President Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head destroy America. Couldn't happen to a more deserving, corrupt, racist and evil country.

Too bad we have to destroy the country to save it.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:This is relying on the same amount of information as was the nobel peace prize presented to Obama.

No dummy.  Kareem is a successful, articulate, highly educated and sophisticated black intellectual.  And the linked article sets down how he sees the current situation, in clear, concise terms.  

I'm going to enjoy watching the President Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head destroy America.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving, corrupt, racist and evil country.  

I know exactly who he is and respect him... but he's speculating. Right?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

No dummy.  Kareem is a successful, articulate, highly educated and sophisticated black intellectual.  And the linked article sets down how he sees the current situation, in clear, concise terms.  

I'm going to enjoy watching the President Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head destroy America.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving, corrupt, racist and evil country.  

Are you saying that Trump and his gang aren't racist?  And that now that this perverted, bigoted gang is in the driver's seat, blacks, latinos, Muslims and Jews don't have anything to fear?  And you expect anyone to believe that crapola?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Read the linked article by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/40273-what-it-means-to-be-black-during-a-trump-administration

Wow! A far left Progressive minority, writing an OPINION piece for a far left Progressive website, about something which won't happen for months.

As you know too, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was appointed in 2012 to be a global cultural Ambassador. I wonder what that is and how much it cost.

Got it!

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Are you saying that Trump and his gang aren't racist?  And that now that this perverted, bigoted gang is in the driver's seat, blacks, latinos, Muslims and Jews don't have anything to fear?  And you expect anyone to believe that crapola?  

It's funny (not really) that you can recognize campaign talkingpoints and propaganda from only one side.

RealLindaL wrote:The "naps" verbiage was simply right wing propaganda with no evidence whatsoever, as usual.  Were you there watching her sleep?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

It's funny (not really) that you can recognize campaign talkingpoints and propaganda from only one side.

RealLindaL wrote:The "naps" verbiage was simply right wing propaganda with no evidence whatsoever, as usual.  Were you there watching her sleep?

Steve Bannon IS a white Christian supremacist whose actions -- not rumor --- include warning his wife not to enroll their child in a private school because there were too many bratty Jewish kids attending. His Breitbart business was filled with anti Muslim, Jew, and Latino material. Just after the black church massacre in Carolina, Breitbart ran a big shot of the rebel flag and urged all racists to fly it proudly. Fact. Not propaganda.

John Bolton has repeatedly advocated for bombing Iran. Fact, not propaganda.

Myron Ebell disbelieves global warming, and wants to remove all regulations on the use of pesticides. Fact. Not propaganda.

Try dealing with reality for once in your bitter life.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Steve Bannon IS a white Christian supremacist whose actions -- not rumor --- include warning his wife not to enroll their child in a private school because there were too many bratty Jewish kids attending.  His Breitbart business was filled with anti Muslim, Jew, and Latino material.  Just after the black church massacre in Carolina, Breitbart ran a big shot of the rebel flag and urged all racists to fly it proudly.  Fact.  Not propaganda.

John Bolton has repeatedly advocated for bombing Iran.  Fact, not propaganda.

Myron Ebell disbelieves global warming, and wants to remove all regulations on the use of pesticides.  Fact.  Not propaganda.

Try dealing with reality for once in your bitter life.  

Is that Vann Jones complaining about somebody's ideology?

Lol... good work comrade.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Is that Vann Jones complaining about somebody's ideology?

LOL indeed quisling.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Is that Vann Jones complaining about somebody's ideology?

Yeah, Van Jones was young and embraced a stupid ideology once.

PkrBum has embraced his stupid ideology into his golden years.

That's commitment!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Read the linked article by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Wow!  A far left Progressive minority, writing an OPINION piece for a far left Progressive website, about something which won't happen for months.

As you know too, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was appointed in 2012 to be a global cultural Ambassador.  I wonder what that is and how much it cost.

Got it!

Do you NOT continually post material from FAR RIGHT websites? Hypocrite!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum