Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

+5
boards of FL
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Vikingwoman
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

No surprise. After losing, Hillary Clinton never showed up to thank her most dedicated followers. She sent John Podesta out to give them misinformation. Moments later she conceded by Twitter when Podesta had just said she would not.

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

Jim Hoft Nov 14th, 2016 9:26 pm

Radio host Todd Kincannon from The Kincannon Show tweeted today that a CNN reporter told him Hillary Clinton became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight last Tuesday as the presidency was slipping away.

Follow
The Kincannon Show @kincannon_show
CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained.
3:39 PM - 14 Nov 2016
7,567 7,567 Retweets 8,513 8,513 likes
Hillary Clinton did not make it on stage that night. She sent John Podesta out instead.

Hillary was drunk.

Follow
She was. I posted about that too. She was in a "psychotic drunken rage" according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix. https://twitter.com/cobra478/status/798353578620428288 …
9:35 PM - 14 Nov 2016
120 120 Retweets 97 97 likes
The reporter said CNN would not publish the story!

Follow
The CNN reporter didn't fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all "Hillary in the bunker" stories.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-became-physically-violent-election-night-tore-robby-mook-john-podesta/

Vikingwoman

This is why you are a lying piece of shit, Markle. Is that nasty enough?

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:This is why you are a lying piece of shit, Markle. Is that nasty enough?

Exactly what I meant when I said Progressives are angry with themselves. But, typically, they can't see their own culpability and reach out to blame everyone else.

Thank you for sharing!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:This is why you are a lying piece of shit, Markle. Is that nasty enough?

Lame Dork poster Markle is a propagandist---nobody expects him to discuss any subject in a truthful manner....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Here's your source ....

Public comments

Public statements on Ebola

During the Ebola epidemic of 2014, Kincannon made public his belief that all people infected with the disease (including US citizens) should immediately be executed:

"The protocol for a positive Ebola test should be immediate humane execution and sanitization of the whole area. That will save lives." [10] "There's just no other way with Ebola. We need to be napalming villages from the air right now." [11] "People with Ebola in the US need to be humanely put down immediately"[11]

Via Twitter

A number of media outlets detailed a range of inflammatory messages he posted to his Twitter account[12][13] in 2013, which include mocking Florida shooting victim Trayvon Martin[14] and saying that transgender people should be placed in a concentration-style camp.[1][15][16] He also posted to his Twitter account that it was "a shame" that Michael Prysner, an Iraq war veteran turned anti-war organizer, "didn't come home in a body bag."[17] His Twitter account was suspended in late 2013.[12][18]

In early 2014, he created a new Twitter account named "Todd__Kincannon", on which he allegedly made sexist and homophobic statements, many referencing Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis in defamatory ways.[19][20][21] The traditionalist conservative author Rod Dreher highlighted tweets in which Kincannon, identifying himself as a Southern Baptist, labeled Dreher (who is Eastern Orthodox) a "papist" and compared infant baptism to Chinese water torture.[22] He also received backlash for boasting to the father of Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl that he would attempt to convince the attorney general to pursue capital punishment for his son.[23] In September 2014, Kincannon tweeted that football player Ray Rice was justified in beating his fiancé.[24] In October of the same year, Kincannon posted a series of tweets advocating the murder of anyone contracting the Ebola virus, and blaming "the people of Africa" for its spread: "They could stop eating each other and learn calculus at any time".[25]

Alleged domestic abuse

On March 28, 2015, the alternative weekly Charleston City Paper reported that on March 26, the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department dispatched to the Kincannon residence in response to "a possible domestic incident." According to the police report, Kincannon and his wife Ashely Griffith got into a fight in their car. When Griffith attempted to exit the vehicle in a Chick-fil-A parking lot, Kincannon allegedly grabbed Griffith's arm and accelerated, to which Griffith rolled down the window in hopes a bystander would hear and intervene. She then proceeded to make calls to her mother, and attempted to make an open-line 9-1-1 call. The report further stated Kincannon "threatened he would drive the car into a concrete barrier if the cops became involved" and "threatened to kill himself if Ashely left." Griffith told authorities their relationship has "a history of unreported domestic violence," including threats of suicide and threats of physical harm to Griffith and her family.[26]

In response to the suicide threats, officers sent Kincannon to the Lexington Medical Center for further evaluation.[26]

In the police report, Kincannon denied grabbing his wife's arm and threatening to kill himself. While he admitted to "erratic behavior" and to the statement that Griffith had asked to get out of the vehicle, he claimed she changed her mind when he pulled into the Chick-fil-A parking lot. In response to the allegations, Kincannon claimed his behavior was a side effect of benzonatate, which he was prescribed for an upper respiratory infection. He told the Charleston City Paper, "I went completely crazy after taking it. I don’t even remember all of it. My wife called 911 because she was worried about me and my behavior was way out of character and erratic, and she was afraid for her safety and mine."[26]

When asked about Griffith's statement to police regarding a history of domestic abuse, Kincannon responded, "No clue. My wife says she only discussed stuff that happened since I'd been on the benzonatate, which hadn't been very long."[26]

According to FITSNews, many sources close to the couple have been concerned for Griffith's welfare. One friend attributed the relationship between Kincannon and Griffith as "toxic" while another source described Kincannon as "the type who’d show up somewhere and pull her out by her hair." A former SCGOP staffer defended him, describing him as not "a bad guy, maybe just a little off," but that Griffith "doesn't have anything to fear from him."[27]

On April 6, 2015, Kincannon was arrested in Lexington, SC.[28]

Revocation of Law License

Kincannon had his license to practice law revoked on August 28, 2015 by the South Carolina Supreme Court.[29] The revocation generated from Kincannon's engaging in unbecoming antics in court and sending a variety of threatening and disturbing emails and faxes to people related to the court processes.[30]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Kincannon

Shocked

boards of FL

boards of FL

Reading The Gateway Pundit is like a litmus test for stupid.

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:Reading The Gateway Pundit is like a litmus test for stupid.

Close. Believing Markle is the litmus test for stupid.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/hillary-clinton-screaming-obscenities-and-throwing-objects-in-election-night-meltdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:

And yet, no one here can disprove what I post.

Funny isn't it?

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/hillary-clinton-screaming-obscenities-and-throwing-objects-in-election-night-meltdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Breitbart has zero, zip, nada credibility with anyone who has half a brain, so you're wasting your time posting links to that right wing rag. It's nothing more than a political National Enquirer on steroids, only worse.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Funny isn't it?

Nobody is going to waste their time disproving bullshit. Especially when it comes from you. Your credibility isn't high enough to warrant anything but the most cursory response.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Funny isn't it?

There's talk among the media that Trump has been hiding the fact he has syphilis, and now so does Melania.

Let's see you disprove it Markle ... LOL

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/hillary-clinton-screaming-obscenities-and-throwing-objects-in-election-night-meltdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Breitbart has zero, zip, nada credibility with anyone who has half a brain, so you're wasting your time posting links to that right wing rag. It's nothing more than a political National Enquirer on steroids, only worse.

Is what I posted true or false?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Funny isn't it?

There's talk among the media that Trump has been hiding the fact he has syphilis, and now so does Melania.  

Show us the source and link. Would you do that for us, please?

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

As if you didn't know -- or do I give you too much credit?  It is ENTIRELY UNPROVEN crapola put forth by an ENTIRELY UNRELIABLE, evil-hearted person with no credible evidence whatsoever.  There is absolutely no difference between that ugly rumor's being started and Wordslinger's example asking you to disprove that Trump and Melania  have syphillis.

(As an aside: Do you really think it's Christian for the same person who authored this junk to have just celebrated the death of Gwen Ifill, for instance?  Is that the kind of person whose utter, hurtful lies you wish to help propagate?  And then you ask why I call you a religious hypocrite.)

You and your cronies will never stop posting whatever you feel like posting, without the SLIGHTEST attempt at verification except by the same sources that continue to feed you a bunch of utterly hateful baloney.   You apparently can't see that you're being used -- that you're being very good, reliably compliant stewards of hard right wing propaganda, pure and simple.  It would be laughable if it weren't so pitiful.

Does any of you actually have any interest WHATSOEVER in the truth, or in being believed when you open your mouth?  Based on your posting behavior, I seriously doubt it.  And because of that, your arguments (such as they are) continue to fall on deaf ears here.

READ THIS, please:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-had-drunken-meltdown-after-losing-the-election/

This is only one of myriad examples of why I continue to question why we waste our time even addressing some of you on this forum, much less reading your posts.  We are surely fools ourselves for continuing to do so.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

As if you didn't know -- or do I give you too much credit?  It is ENTIRELY UNPROVEN crapola put forth by an ENTIRELY UNRELIABLE, evil-hearted person with no credible evidence whatsoever.  There is absolutely no difference between that ugly rumor's being started and Wordslinger's example asking you to disprove that Trump and Melania  have syphillis.

(As an aside: Do you really think it's Christian for the same person who authored this junk to have just celebrated the death of Gwen Ifill, for instance?  Is that the kind of person whose utter, hurtful lies you wish to help propagate?  And then you ask why I call you a religious hypocrite.)

You and your cronies will never stop posting whatever you feel like posting, without the SLIGHTEST attempt at verification except by the same sources that continue to feed you a bunch of utterly hateful baloney.   You apparently can't see that you're being used -- that you're being very good, reliably compliant stewards of hard right wing propaganda, pure and simple.  It would be laughable if it weren't so pitiful.

Does any of you actually have any interest WHATSOEVER in the truth, or in being believed when you open your mouth?  Based on your posting behavior, I seriously doubt it.  And because of that, your arguments (such as they are) continue to fall on deaf ears here.

READ THIS, please:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-had-drunken-meltdown-after-losing-the-election/

This is only one of myriad examples of why I continue to question why we waste our time even addressing some of you on this forum, much less reading your posts.  We are surely fools ourselves for continuing to do so.

Your Snopes link says UNPROVEN

Do you really think the Clinton team is going to put our a press release?

You know well she has a violent temper.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Funny isn't it?

Show us the source and link.  Would you do that for us, please?

There is no "us", you slimy cretin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum