Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progressives have set an excellent precedent for Donald Trump. We have EIGHT YEARS to BLAME OBAMA!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

My Progressive good friends have set an excellent precedent for Donald Trump to use. We have EIGHT YEARS to BLAME FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes, and before Obama, we had an 8 year record of failure with George W. Bush, who set the precedent for dumping the Republicans in 2008....

I will give Trump a shot until he does something really stupid, such as joining Israel to attack Iran, or invading some country which never attacked American soil.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:My Progressive good friends have set an excellent precedent for Donald Trump to use.  We have EIGHT YEARS to BLAME FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

Already looking to shift the blame.

Good plan.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:My Progressive good friends have set an excellent precedent for Donald Trump to use.  We have EIGHT YEARS to BLAME FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

Already looking to shift the blame.

Good plan.

Hey. Just taking a page out of the libtard playbook. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with that.

Oh wait. I remember. It's do as I say not as I do.

Carry on douche bags.

The way I figure it... anything goes. The precedent has been set... particularly the executive and Senate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum