Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the election is rigged

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
Wordslinger
RealLindaL
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1the election is rigged Empty the election is rigged 10/16/2016, 11:07 pm

2seaoat

We have reached new bottom where an election is rigged if the people reject Donald Trump.

2the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 1:22 am

RealLindaL

Yes, and, even though the existence of rigging will, of course, be a complete fabrication of his fevered faculties, I fear there will be real retribution by some of his minions.

USA Today carried a story about three men -- not described as Trump followers but almost surely among them -- who were arrested after being discovered plotting to blow up an apartment building and mosque in a city in Kansas.  Those facilities are frequented by Somali Muslims, whom at least one of the men termed cockroaches.   Though the domestic terror plot had been hatched in February, the deed was to be done the day after the election.  Don't know when that time frame was picked; we can only imagine.   I'm thinking things could get very dangerous for a while after Trump's defeat.

3 suspects in Kansas anti-Somali plot sought 'bloodbath'

Warning:   Turn your sound down or off - annoyingly loud website.

3the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 8:13 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump's right -- the presidential campaign has been rigged! You didn't want Trump or Hillary to be the candidates, did you? Neither did I!

4the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 9:45 am

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:Trump's right -- the presidential campaign has been rigged!  You didn't want Trump or Hillary to be the candidates, did you?  Neither did I!

Nor does Trump. That's why he's doing everything he can to insure that no self respecting sane person will vote for him.

5the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 9:58 am

Telstar wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Trump's right -- the presidential campaign has been rigged!  You didn't want Trump or Hillary to be the candidates, did you?  Neither did I!

Nor does Trump. That's why he's doing everything he can to insure that no self respecting sane person will vote for him.

That's the hillary campaign (leftist) strategy. We saw it in the primary against Bernie... now it's trump.

You believe what you're told to... or else you're a ________. (Insert pejorative)

6the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 10:13 am

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

That's the hillary campaign (leftist) strategy. We saw it in the primary against Bernie... now it's trump.

You believe what you're told to... or else you're a ________. (Insert pejorative)

WOW I didn't know your a Bernie supporter. Guess you learn something new every day, comrade.

7the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 10:17 am

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

WOW I didn't know your a Bernie supporter. Guess you learn something new every day, comrade.

I'm a fair play/rule of law supporter... and you only learn what the leftists tell you to learn peon.

8the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 10:22 am

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I'm a fair play/rule of law supporter... and you only learn what the leftists tell you to learn peon.

Peon? Please don't confuse me with one of your own, вестовой

9the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 10:23 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PeeDog is already bringing-up the "voter fraud by Democrats" theme for this election.

I am surer he was all for the Republican electioneering in 2000 and 2004 that helped George W. Bush's presidency. The theme about the election in 2004 focused on Diebold electronic voting machines and the Ohio vote process. A Republican was in charge of Ohio voting, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 10:31 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:PeeDog is already bringing-up the "voter fraud by Democrats" theme for this election.

I am surer he was all for the Republican electioneering in 2000 and 2004 that helped George W. Bush's presidency. The theme about the election in 2004 focused on Diebold electronic voting machines and the Ohio vote process. A Republican was in charge of Ohio voting, too.

Would you consider the tactics employed by Hillary's campaign against Bernie (current event) fraud?

11the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 10:57 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:PeeDog is already bringing-up the "voter fraud by Democrats" theme for this election.

Would you consider the tactics employed by Hillary's campaign against Bernie (current event) fraud?

I can't speak for him, but to me it was. Still, given a choice between corruption and insanity I'll take corruption please, with some awesome sauce.

12the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 11:19 am

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I can't speak for him, but to me it was.  Still, given a choice between corruption and insanity I'll take corruption please, with some awesome sauce.

I don't think that was the answer капитан cnam was expecting.

13the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 11:34 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How precious....nerds with Russian translations.

14the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 11:59 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:How precious....nerds with Russian translations.

Nothing special. Just a little trick I picked up from pecker buns comments.

15the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 12:07 pm

Telstar wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I can't speak for him, but to me it was.  Still, given a choice between corruption and insanity I'll take corruption please, with some awesome sauce.

I don't think that was the answer капитан cnam was expecting.

He was honest... perhaps not what you were expecting. Now you try.

16the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 12:18 pm

Sal

Sal

Are you suggesting that the DNC supported and coordinated with the loyal, party establishment candidate to the detriment of an insurgency candidate who publicly proclaimed that he was only running as a Democrat to gain access to their resources??

Someone please position the fainting couch as Pkr clutches his pearls.

17the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/17/2016, 9:44 pm

polecat

polecat

the election is rigged 13873110

18the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 2:30 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Trevor Noah: Trump’s the One Rigging the Election Against Himself!

Trevor Noah tonight took on Donald Trump‘s claims that the system, the banks, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the political elite, the media, etc. are completely rigged against him.

Noah made his way through Trump’s “vaguely anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” about the media and the banks before saying, “The media is not rigged against you, they’re just recording what you say and play it back. If anything, you’re rigging your own campaign.”

Maybe, he suspected, Trump doesn’t realize that he’s the one who says all the things that make him look bad.

Noah also said that to understand Trump, you have to look at his “rigged election” complaints through the prism of reality television and then it all makes sense. Especially the crazy runner-up getting their own spinoff after losing…

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trevor-noah-trumps-the-one-rigging-the-election-against-himself/

19the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 3:30 pm

Sal

Sal

the election is rigged Captur32

20the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 3:48 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:the election is rigged Captur32

Sit down Don. Sit down Don. For God's sake Don, SIT DOWN!

21the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 4:09 pm

Sal

Sal

Trump had an animal instinct for the main chance here. Now, though, he's caught between what the Republican party is and what it pretends to be. That's why you see conservative pundits and various radio spittle-bags running for the hills. They have to re-establish in the public mind what the Republican Party pretends to be—the long con that's worked for them for almost 40 years. That's also why you see so many members of the elite political press grasping for any opportunity to ignore or minimize what is plainly in front of their face. The problem is that, every day and every night, the Republican candidate for president goes bananas again.

But, more importantly, what he is doing now is running a presidential campaign as nothing less than an incitement to riot. The people to whom he's pitching this noxious swill will believe it. Hell, they'll believe anything. Every event has several luckless reporters who have to go out and talk to Trump supporters and, now, at almost every rally, there are at least two people willing to talk about taking up arms if the election doesn't turn out the way they want it to turn out.

This gets out into the public, day after day, because the Trump campaign wants it to get out, day after day. The campaign's charges are getting angrier and wilder. Shiny new Jim Crow laws are in place, and even where they're being struck down, local officials are slow-playing court orders or ignoring them altogether. Racism and economic disenfranchisement are all balled up together in a way they haven't been since Reconstruction, when, as Alexander Keyssar points out in his magisterial work on voting rights, "The resistance to black voting was rooted in class conflict as well as racial antagonism."

The tactic of setting the economically alienated against each other is the oldest and longest con in the playbook of American oligarchy. It would be even more virulent today if the Republican nominee weren't so transparently off his trolley. But it is still there in everything he says, and especially when he tries to delegitimize the election it looks very much like he's going to lose, pinning the blame on the poor and the immigrants for the purpose of inflaming white voters who have more in common with the poor and the immigrants than with a vulgar talking yam who craps in a solid-gold commode.

So the Republican nominee went to Green Bay on Monday and pretty much went bananas again. A good portion of the country, God help us, seems willing to meet him halfway.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49725/donald-trump-insane-oligarchy/

22the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 4:37 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Rigged by the liberal media. No one trusts them or Hillary.

23the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 4:42 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Trump had an animal instinct for the main chance here. Now, though, he's caught between what the Republican party is and what it pretends to be. That's why you see conservative pundits and various radio spittle-bags running for the hills. They have to re-establish in the public mind what the Republican Party pretends to be—the long con that's worked for them for almost 40 years. That's also why you see so many members of the elite political press grasping for any opportunity to ignore or minimize what is plainly in front of their face. The problem is that, every day and every night, the Republican candidate for president goes bananas again.

But, more importantly, what he is doing now is running a presidential campaign as nothing less than an incitement to riot. The people to whom he's pitching this noxious swill will believe it. Hell, they'll believe anything. Every event has several luckless reporters who have to go out and talk to Trump supporters and, now, at almost every rally, there are at least two people willing to talk about taking up arms if the election doesn't turn out the way they want it to turn out.

This gets out into the public, day after day, because the Trump campaign wants it to get out, day after day. The campaign's charges are getting angrier and wilder. Shiny new Jim Crow laws are in place, and even where they're being struck down, local officials are slow-playing court orders or ignoring them altogether. Racism and economic disenfranchisement are all balled up together in a way they haven't been since Reconstruction, when, as Alexander Keyssar points out in his magisterial work on voting rights, "The resistance to black voting was rooted in class conflict as well as racial antagonism."

The tactic of setting the economically alienated against each other is the oldest and longest con in the playbook of American oligarchy. It would be even more virulent today if the Republican nominee weren't so transparently off his trolley. But it is still there in everything he says, and especially when he tries to delegitimize the election it looks very much like he's going to lose, pinning the blame on the poor and the immigrants for the purpose of inflaming white voters who have more in common with the poor and the immigrants than with a vulgar talking yam who craps in a solid-gold commode.

So the Republican nominee went to Green Bay on Monday and pretty much went bananas again. A good portion of the country, God help us, seems willing to meet him halfway.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49725/donald-trump-insane-oligarchy/

Trump is his own worst enemy.

24the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 4:48 pm

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:Rigged by the liberal media. No one trusts them or Hillary.

Yah, ...

... stupid librul media stupidly reporting on all the stupid things Trump says and stupid things that Trump does!!

Sad!

25the election is rigged Empty Re: the election is rigged 10/18/2016, 9:59 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Rigged by the liberal media. No one trusts them or Hillary.

Yah, ...

... stupid librul media stupidly reporting on all the stupid things Trump says and stupid things that Trump does!!

Sad!

What's sad is their lack of coverage of the corruption in the Clinton camp. And there is SO MUCH. Believe what you will (apparently). I'd never expect the truth to mean anything to you or your kind. That is unless you find a way to twist it (predictable). I hope you get whats coming to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum