Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well at least we're getting medical weed!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oh wow. Fell asleep watching this stuff early and just woke up. Hard to believe that we will likely see a president Trump. Let's throw out all polling organizations and polling in general. What a weird election.

Look for the stock market to enter free fall at this prospect. S&P Futures are down near 5% at the moment.

Uh oh! Hold on to your hats, folks!

RealLindaL

Yep. A crash is imminent. So much for the financial sector's faith in an improving economy under Trump.

A crash? Really? Lol... reactionary much?

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:A crash? Really? Lol... reactionary much?

Have you looked at the futures tonight, before you say that??

RealLindaL

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-futures-plunge-450-points-on-election-turmoil-2016-11-08

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Pot? Bring it! For medicinal purposes only. Very Happy

dumpcare

For medicinal and down the road recreational. If you're true Republican and want government not running every faction of our life then how can anyone say no to recreational?

You did see about 3 weeks ago where Trump is all for legalized recreational marijuana?

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm interested in knowing what the hurdle is for one to say that they medically need marijuana, exactly. The way the law is written seems incredibly vague.

dumpcare

I believe there is a list of condition's somewhere on this website:

http://docmj.com/

Sprang up on FB about 2 months ago in anticipation of amendment 2 passing.

should have looked on front page before I posted, just scroll down on front page.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum