Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

94.6 Million People Out of Labor Force in October . . . . FAR fewer jobs added than forecast...again.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

FAR fewer jobs added than forecast...AGAIN! This MALAISE will continue with Hillary Clinton in the Oval Office.

94.6 Million People Out of Labor Force in October

In the final jobs report before election day, October’s national unemployment rate fell to 4.9 percent. The United States economy added 161,000 jobs, according to statistics released by the Labor Department.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/04/unemployment-drops-4-9-percent-october-94609000-labor-force/

boards of FL

boards of FL

What this type of article exposes is an ignorance of the current state of the labor market.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:What this type of article exposes is an ignorance of the current state of the labor market.  

A paltry 141,000 new jobs added this past month.

There were 425,000 more Americans not participating than the previous month

Which explains why the unemployment rate ticked down slightly!

2seaoat

There were 425,000 more Americans not participating than the previous month

I know he is too stupid to grasp elementary economic and legal concepts.....you know the FBI is going to convene a grand jury, but the average over the next decade is 10k Babyboomers will be retiring each day. So the average is 300,000 a month less participating. I turn 65 in December. When I was in fifth grade we had 34 students in my class. My wife taught fifth grade for 25 years. Her average class size was 21. As that bubble in our population retires the participation rate drops as a percentage of those working like no other time in our history over the last 75 years.

the labor force is made up of the employed and the unemployed. The remainder—those who have no job and are not looking for one—are counted as not in the labor force. Many who are not in the labor force are going to school or are retired.

So when the success of President Obama's leadership in creating record jobs and dropping the unemployment rate below what Romney on his wish list said he could do........the Republicans point to people retiring and say........see President Obama has failed. I mean the FBI convening grand juries and retired people enjoying what they worked for in their life is now the measure of failure of his record job creation.........just when you think Trump supporters cannot be that stupid.......he goes and proves they are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum