Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trump Administration, just for fun...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Okay, I've heard talk of how obstructionist the R's in the House are going to be and how committees are already being set up to investigate a Hillary Clinton administration but here's the question:

How effective do you think Trump would be as Commander in Chief? No fair wimping out and saying Pence will run things! How much Republican support would there be for Trump once elected? What's left of the mainstream Republicans have distanced themselves from him and his way of doing things. What does he hope to accomplish? What would we have to "look forward" to?

2seaoat

I say this without any hesitation. A Trump Presidency is the largest threat to this nation as a democracy since the war of 1812 when the British were trying to have royalty ruling the colonies again. Yes, he could surround himself with competent proven leaders and advisors, but why would he display the same at this late date?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:Okay, I've heard talk of how obstructionist the R's in the House are going to be and how committees are already being set up to investigate a Hillary Clinton administration but here's the question:

How effective do you think Trump would be as Commander in Chief? No fair wimping out and saying Pence will run things! How much Republican support would there be for Trump once elected? What's left of the mainstream Republicans have distanced themselves from him and his way of doing things. What does he hope to accomplish? What would we have to "look forward" to?

I have been watching Trump election commercials running during today's football games. He will not deliver 1/10th of what he promises. I am not that hopeful about Hillary's promises either, but Trump's promises are not going to float.

Hillary has said that at least some of her stuff "will be revenue neutral." Trump has said nothing about how he will handle the deficit, which means everything he tries to do, especially cutting taxes 30% is going to result in ballooning deficits.

The part about the GOP working against Hillary Clinton from day one.... If you saw how off the wall they were with our first bi-racial president, watch them come unhinged under our first woman president.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
The part about the GOP working against Hillary Clinton from day one.... If you saw how off the wall they were with our first bi-racial president, watch them come unhinged under our first woman president.

That's the big fear most of us have. The thing is, though, true colors have been revealed and will show up big time in that event. The next mid-term elections would be a blood bath for the Republicans, I have to believe, were the American people finally to decide enough is enough and DO something about it with their votes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

That's the big fear most of us have.  The thing is, though, true colors have been revealed and will show up big time in that event.   The next mid-term elections would be a blood bath for the Republicans, I have to believe, were the American people finally to decide enough is enough and DO something about it with their votes.

Lyin' Ted Cruz has already floated the idea of leaving the late Justice Scalia's Supreme Court seat open and not confirming any of Hillary's nominees to the court, should she be elected. He claims there is historical precedence for doing this.

I am ready for Congress and the Senate to go to work for Americans for a change.

Sadly, Florida will likely re-elect Part-time Senator Rubio. He has promised to serve all six years of his term and not run for president in 2020, 'God willing' (which means he is lying through his teeth).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It is amazing that he says he'll run the government like he ran his businesses and then come up with programs that are not funded. How does that work? It doesn't seem to bother his supporters, lol.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:It is amazing that he says he'll run the government like he ran his businesses and then come up with programs that are not funded. How does that work? It doesn't seem to bother his supporters, lol.

Hell no, it doesn't bother them. He's practically indicated he'll use bankruptcy the same way he did with his businesses -- which, of course, make no sense when it comes to the U.S. government, but then, does ANYTHING this man says make sense?? And none of it bothers his ardent supporters, who are convinced he'll make them all rich. Bunch of sad, sad sheep, being led to the slaughter.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:It is amazing that he says he'll run the government like he ran his businesses and then come up with programs that are not funded. How does that work? It doesn't seem to bother his supporters, lol.

Hell no, it doesn't bother them.  He's practically indicated he'll use bankruptcy the same way he did with his  businesses -- which, of course, make no sense when it comes to the U.S. government, but then, does ANYTHING this man says make sense??  And none of it bothers his ardent supporters, who are convinced he'll make them all rich.  Bunch of sad, sad sheep, being led to the slaughter.

The Trump Administration, just for fun... Trumps11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum