Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Comey's October Surprise

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1James Comey's October Surprise Empty James Comey's October Surprise 10/29/2016, 11:55 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/james-comeys-october-surprise

and

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-comey-broke-with-loretta-lynch-and-justice-department-tradition

2James Comey's October Surprise Empty Re: James Comey's October Surprise 10/29/2016, 12:39 pm

Sal

Sal

Of course, we don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record. At the same time, however, given that we don't know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don't want to create a misleading impression. In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directly from me about it. - James Comey in letter to FBI employees

"Misunderstood", my ass.

Pure political hackery and rat-fucking, and this letter is an admission of the same.

Markle

Markle

No fault of FBI Director James Comey. He knows he was wrong in NOT indicting Hillary Clinton Previously.

Now, THOUSANDS of Huma to and from Hillary have turned up in a separate investigation into pervert Anthony Weiner and his sexting to a 15 year old girl.

The FBI seized four devices from Huma and Anthony and discovered the thousands of emails relating to the Clinton investigation.

The FBI was already in near rebellion mode for NOT having indicted Hillary and whoever, with the mountains of evidence they had.

Somehow, Democrats and Progressives desperately want everyone to forget that none of this email business would be happening today had she not demanded on hiding a personal server in their home. The ONLY reason is or could have been to hide the illegal activities the Clinton Cabal they planned.

NO ONE TO BLAME but their own Criminal Minds.

Sal

Sal

... fiction.

2seaoat

No fault of FBI Director James Comey. He knows he was wrong in NOT indicting Hillary Clinton Previously.

You sir are an unqualified idiot. The FBI does not indict. The elements required to be guilty of a crime require intent. The Director was certain that the required element of intent was missing, and he correctly stated the statute requirements and the absence of the same. It would take Hillary Clinton taking classified documents and knowingly giving the same to a an unauthorized third party to gain some benefit. The stupidity of this whole email controversy is fundamentally based on stupid people like Mr. Markle not knowing a thing about our legal system and what is required under a statute to get a conviction. Just announce to the world you are a dumb asz saying the FBI director knows he was wrong for not indicting........I mean really, get your yellow blazer and some cookies and host an open house because this economy is only going up with Hillary as President.

6James Comey's October Surprise Empty Re: James Comey's October Surprise 10/30/2016, 12:36 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:No fault of FBI Director James Comey. He knows he was wrong in NOT indicting Hillary Clinton Previously.

You sir are an unqualified idiot.  The FBI does not indict.

Seaoat's right, Markle. Your substantial ignorance is showing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum