Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox news talks about another Hillary investigation and the "October surprise"

+6
dumpcare
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Apparently the political use of the FBI which made a complete investigation was not enough.......The FBI director was not good enough......so they are asking more committee hearings after the FBI closed the book. This stench of partisan witch hunting is crippling this government. Now the investigation will be to convince somebody in the justice department to prosecute for the cleaning of devices, yet the very folks that burn her at the stake for not allowing devices to be compromised, now make doing the same a crime when they had an opportunity to subpoena the devices which they failed to do in a timely fashion.......because the whole purpose of the committees was to create innuendo for political purposes which the FBI shattered their world.

Do not worry......Fox is hoping on an October surprise with Wiki leaks giving some information.......but it was hilarious.......Julian is showing a cable with a C for classified in a cable where Hillary had signed the cable which shows she used the C in her cable........no chit........this has gotten so simple that this is nothing but a stampede to create something illegal, but the fact is the only illegal thing done by a candidate is the Trump foundation giving a political bribe to the Florida AG, and think what would happen if they prosecute the AG and Trump......a real crime will go without prosecution until after the election because folks realize that using the FBI and the courts for political purposes destroys the integrity of the system. Fox News is evil.

They purposefully destroyed OUR records after being ordered to retain them. No peon could get away w that.

2seaoat

Powell confirmed that he had used private email while secretary but that he didn't hand over any emails to the State Department because his private emails were all gone.

First, there are thousands of government employees who have used private emails which have destroyed those emails......fact.......no committee hearings for Powell.

Here is the standard for the challenged:

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
(Added Pub. L. 107–204, title VIII, § 802(a), July 30, 2002, 116 Stat. 800.)[b]
[/b]

The key is the intent to impede. The FBI investigated the emails for both the intent to transfer classified documents to third parties and was evidence or property belonging to the United States destroyed with the intent to impede. Sorry, only an idiot would prosecute Clinton or Powell, and in regard to the cleaning of the server, the hard copies had been turned over and the staff was securing the devices where the separation of personal and business had been determined......Again......zero percent chance that Hillary destroyed any evidence, her staff did exactly what all the other staff's did, and the fact that a archive was deleted after printing the documents and turning them over......is NOT going to be prosecuted because the intent ot impede is impossible where those docs were turned over......pure idiocy.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:They purposefully destroyed OUR records after being ordered to retain them. No peon could get away w that.

A peon is the one who did it, dumbass ...

... and, he got away with it.

Hahahahahahahahahaha ....

2seaoat

A peon is the one who did it, dumbass ...

The FBI interviewed the Clinton staff.  They did not find the requisite intent.  I mean this dead horse will be beat to death, but the college educated person is not voting for Trump, and the folks who are not educated will not understand that NOBODY is going to be prosecuted.   NOBODY, so this will continue until Hillary is elected and then it will be gone.......Oh, and the best part.......Clinton will probably keep the current AG.......just so there is a continuation of policy, because there will be post election crybaby stuff going on.....special prosecutor.......too funny.   She is going to be elected and all this is nonsense.

Oh, the peon is the server contractor......two to three levels below Hillary and absolutely without intent to obstruct.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They will be howling about this and other stuff they turn up during the entire 8 years of her presidency.

What is sad is they will not look inward to see what has caused Republicans to lose the presidency each cycle since 2008. Instead of creating false innuendo to try and unseat Mrs. Clinton, how about trying to unseat her using the issues? They would have to develop substantive policy in order to do that......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

What I find humorous is the possibility that every nation and news agency is truly dialed in to all the 'CLASSIFIED' and it's basically used to hold control.

People should be more upset about 'amateur' hackers that get into the OMB or the DOD personnel files. That hits home.

All the alleged issues with Hillary...fodder.

Now it's her health.Rolling Eyes

Keeps the news cycle moving and the idiots posting obscure articles from sources no one has ever heard of...but it's on the internet so it must be true. An October surprise? Of course and let's announce it well in advance so we can say, "Aha! Here's the surprise." Totally stupid.

Have you read the titles to some of the Drudge Report articles lately? Sounds like Markle and PeeDog are working over there. Razz Razz

Nothing matters... nada... zip... zero... ever. We get it.

PkrBum wrote:Nothing matters... nada... zip... zero... ever. We get it.

Many things matter. You choose to dwell on nothing of substance. But whatever...

SheWrites wrote:

Many things matter.  You choose to dwell on nothing of substance. But whatever...

What you consider of no substance belongs to we the people. She had no right to handle them as she has.

PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Many things matter.  You choose to dwell on nothing of substance. But whatever...

What you consider of no substance belongs to we the people. She had no right to handle them as she has.

Well you the person need to get your tail to Washington and show them how to protect that classified stuff. You've failed PK. We hold you responsible!

SheWrites wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Well you the person need to get your tail to Washington and show them how to protect that classified stuff.  You've failed PK.  We hold you responsible!

She's lucky I'm not... along with every other corrupt politician. If she's not held accountable... no politician will be.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Well you the person need to get your tail to Washington and show them how to protect that classified stuff.  You've failed PK.  We hold you responsible!

There are policies and procedures to secure classified information.....Hillary ignored them.

Joanimaroni wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

There are policies and procedures to secure classified information.....Hillary ignored them.

Yes there are. Many of these came after the fact. It's been investigated and no charges.

The trail of accusations against Hillary always comes up short. No one is that powerful to slip out of the bounds of the law that many times.

I refer to my previous post on another thread about men who do not want a strong woman as leader of the country.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

She's lucky I'm not... along with every other corrupt politician. If she's not held accountable... no politician  will be.

Where are the 22 million missing emails from the Bush administration? Archived until enough time passes that they won't scare the public? The public should be scared. They were scared after 9/11, but they should have been scared when the Florida electoral results were called by the SCOTUS.

Where are Colin Powell's emails...Condi Rice's...Jeb Bush's...and there are plenty of others who have or are presently playing CYA?

I don't know which is more amazing...that people can be so willfully deceived...or that people are so willing to lie for a living. It makes me sick.

SheWrites wrote:

Yes there are. Many of these came after the fact. It's been investigated and no charges.

The trail of accusations against Hillary always comes up short. No one is that powerful to slip out of the bounds of the law that many times.

I refer to my previous post on another thread about men who do not want a strong woman as leader of the country.

Wrong of "after the fact." When you are given a clearance to handle confidential, secret and TS/SCI (special access programs) information you are given briefs on how to do this properly and sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and it list the penalties for even accidental errors. For nearly all people, it permanently denies access to such ever again and bars you from continuing to keep your clearances. Wrong on "after the fact" as when you are "read into" SAP programs, you get more briefs and sign another NDA. That happens for each SAP you are required to have access to. I've been read into some of the same programs that Hillary has been read into both at initial onset of my schooling at Goodfellow AFB and into the career field for each advanced training which pertains to the unit I have been assigned to.

Wrong on she was investigated and found not guilty. Comey specifically said she had violated multiple rules and regulations regarding the handling of the aforementioned information. She was not under oath when asked though. Comey, under questioning by Trey Gowdy, even admitted that in the investigation of Hillary done by the Benghazi Committee, what was told to that committee and what the FBI found out in many circumstances was not the truth. Markle has some of that info in his signature on his posts if you need your memory refreshed. The difference is this....Hillary was not under OATH by the FBI in their kid gloves treatment of her thus far. HOR member Jason Cheffetz specifically asked Comey why wasn't she charged and he stated that those were not the things he was looking for in his investigation and that another request had to be submitted for the FBI to investigate her House testimony compared to what the FBI found out:

a) that she had a private server that was insecure and had C,S, and TS/SCI on it
b) that she never sent emails with C.S, or TS/SCI content to others who may or may not have the clearance to accept and that the messages were not sent in the proper SIPR program.
c) that she didn't know if something was C, S, or TS/SCI when it was marked as such
d) that she had only one device that she inappropriately used to send/ receive C, S, and TS/SCI information on- she had as many as 23

All of those statements said to the House Investigative committee were determined to be false according to the FBI. Bad news for her as the testimony given in that arena WAS UNDER OATH.

Nobody could care less about a person's gender if they can competently do the job assigned. My last flight commander before moving to the flight I am in now was a female Major. She is a strong and competent leader and will most likely pick up Lt Col below the zone which means she will get her own command in the long run, maybe before she actually pins on her rank.

Hillary's accusations against her are never fully investigated or the people tied to the investigation end up missing or dead (coincidence?) for more than two and a half decades. Go figure nothing has stuck to her. Hard for a prosecution to make a case when the star witness gets a dirt nap.

You voted for the African American guy just because you wanted to make history and you are taking the same tangent with Hillary because of her gender. Has that worked out for you the last seven years and eight months?

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:Has that worked out for you the last seven years and eight months?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t25594-gallup-life-got-better-for-everyone-under-obama

Whew...the hate for women is flying 'round here.

And I've had a GREAT last seven years. Didn't even vote for President Obama. Happiness does not come, for me, from who sits in the Oval office.

There shouldn't be any surprise... it's obvious to any except the conditioned that she is a flat liar. For instance:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/09/07/fact-check-fbi-files-hillary-clinton-emails/89969424/

The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted before Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015″ — three weeks after the subpoena. The campaign now says it only learned when the emails were deleted from the FBI report.

• Clinton repeatedly had said “everybody in the government with whom I emailed knew that I was using a personal email.” But the FBI said “e-mails from Clinton … did not display her e-mail address,” and only 13 people directly emailed her.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Has that worked out for you the last seven years and eight months?

Well, it obviously has not worked out for you.......!  Razz

dumpcare

There's a town hall with Hillary and Trump suppose to 2nd half going on right on NBC.

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:What I find humorous is the possibility that every nation and news agency is truly dialed in to all the 'CLASSIFIED' and it's basically used to hold control.  

People should be more upset about 'amateur' hackers that get into the OMB or the DOD personnel files.  That hits home.  

All the alleged issues with Hillary...fodder.  

Now it's her health.Rolling Eyes

Keeps the news cycle moving and the idiots posting obscure articles from sources no one has ever heard of...but it's on the internet so it must be true. An October surprise?  Of course and let's announce it well in advance so we can say, "Aha! Here's the surprise."   Totally stupid.

Have you read the titles to some of the Drudge Report articles lately?  Sounds like Markle and PeeDog are working over there.  Razz Razz

Not surprising. According to my good friend SheWrites, it isn't the fault of our government that we do not have far superior cyber security, it is the fault of the "amateur" hackers. We do not even know about the high tech hackers from Russia, China, North Korea and others. It is perfectly possible to hack a system and NOT leave any footprint.

Your paragraph on the "news cycle moving" makes no sense.

PLEASE tell us specifically which of the headlines over at the reliable Drudge Report http://drudgereport.com/ are demonstrably false. Current, relative articles. Go for it.

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:Whew...the hate for women is flying 'round here.

And I've had a GREAT last seven years.  Didn't even vote for President Obama.  Happiness does not come, for me, from who sits in the Oval office.

Not surprised to see your disdain for your fellow citizens.

dumpcare

Well I read drudge and have to laugh especially since they have stories like yesterday, a pig born with a human face and a penis on it's forehead. lol They put the link on their site to the mirror.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:PLEASE tell us specifically which of the headlines over at the reliable Drudge Report http://drudgereport.com/ are demonstrably false.  Current, relative articles.  Go for it.

One of Lame Dork poster Markle's common tactics is to post pure BS and then afterward demand that we prove that it isn't true.....
 Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum