Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rosenstein calls Mueller probe appropriate and independent

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

He told the NYT that there was a massive Russian interference in the 2016 elections. Isn't it time for PKR to change his little logo before he's completely and totally humiliated?

It's just a suggestion. Personally, I think he enjoys being humiliated.

PkrBum

PkrBum

What are you celebrating? Be specific. But you can't. Your just jumping when told to.

That roger stone hasn't been indicted should tell you something.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:He told the NYT that there was a massive Russian interference in the 2016 elections. Isn't it time for PKR to change his little logo before he's completely and totally humiliated?

It's just a suggestion. Personally, I think he enjoys being humiliated.

Rosenstein calls Mueller probe appropriate and independent Pkr_bu10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Take this with a grain of salt, but Bloomberg is reporting that Mueller is wrapping up:

Mueller Ready to Deliver Key Findings in His Trump Probe, Sources Say

By Chris Strohm , Greg Farrell , and Shannon Pettypiece
October 17, 2018, 3:00 AM CDT

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-17/mueller-said-ready-to-deliver-key-findings-in-his-trump-probe

bigdog

No way to know, but I think he'll come out with something around the time the new house is seated. I don't think he trusts this Congress with any information he might deliver to them right now.

Whatever he does, I hope he has earth shattering positive proof of his assertions because EVEN with that, there are some Repugs who will still back this POTUS up.

You're right PKR, Roger Stone has not been arrested. Roger Stone will do anything he can do to help Roger Stone. He may be the inside key to the whole investigation. He may be working with Mueller. I wouldn't put anything above a snake whose main source of pride is that he's been such a snake for years. Stone's nature is to cut and I'm betting Trump isn't off limits if he felt it would benefit his own case.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

bigdog wrote:No way to know, but I think he'll come out with something around the time the new house is seated. I don't think he trusts this Congress with any information he might deliver to them right now.

Whatever he does, I hope he has earth shattering positive proof of his assertions because EVEN with that, there are some Repugs who will still back this POTUS up.

You're right PKR, Roger Stone has not been arrested. Roger Stone will do anything he can do to help Roger Stone. He may be the inside key to the whole investigation. He may be working with Mueller. I wouldn't put anything above a snake whose main source of pride is that he's been such a snake for years. Stone's nature is to cut and I'm betting Trump isn't off limits if he felt it would benefit his own case.

Stone worked with Manafort for years. He was also the driver of the infamous Brooks Brothers riots in 2000. What a slimy pig.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/roger-stone-trump-timeline/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I do hope Mueller's ready, because the Republicans in Congress are ready to dump Sessions for a new AG...probably right after the midterms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum