Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there such a thing as somebody who will remove a healthy palm tree at no cost just to get the tree to sell?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have a friend who wants to remove a healthy palm tree from her yard.
She's wondering if anyone would be willing to do the job at no cost to get the tree to sell. Does anyone know?

Bob wrote:I have a friend who wants to remove a healthy palm tree from her yard.
She's wondering if anyone would be willing to do the job at no cost to get the tree to sell. Does anyone know?

One of the palm tree companies would probably do it. There is one on Gulf Beach Highway. They'll need to be able to get a large truck with a digger right next to the tree.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

thanks, eric. I'll tell her.

knothead

knothead

Bob, I have a chainsaw . . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:Bob, I have a chainsaw . . . .
thanks, knothead, I'll pass that along to her too. lol

I would make a treasure map with the palm tree on the "X" Then I would accidentally post it on line. Problem solved.

No Hofffa latest place is under the mans driveway that needs replacing...But that is a better idea than the treasure Map....

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:I have a friend who wants to remove a healthy palm tree from her yard.

There is some kind of dang thing called a "Palm Pilot". I guess you just hook it up to the palm tree trunk and fly the sumbitch off. Maybe that new gadget you got on your phone would do the job, Bob, try it first on the neon palm on your back porch. If you can fly that rascal you can fly anything.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

There is some kind of dang thing called a "Palm Pilot". I guess you just hook it up to the palm tree trunk and fly the sumbitch off. Maybe that new gadget you got on your phone would do the job, Bob, try it first on the neon palm on your back porch. If you can fly that rascal you can fly anything.
I better not chance it. My phone discharges it's battery so fast that as soon as I was flying it over the next block the whole thing would probably crash with me in it.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

I better not chance it. My phone discharges it's battery so fast that as soon as I was flying it over the next block the whole thing would probably crash with me in it.

If you do decide to fly, don't go west, that'll put you over Brownsville where they got ack-ack guns and nines and spears and whatnot.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

There's a guy in alabama that will kill it for ya.

Yella

Yella

I think it would be fun to find a couple of real coconuts still in the husks and then get a long ladder and climb up and tie then into the branches with heavy wire so they look like they are growing there. Then call the news paper and inform them this tree is producing which is highly uncommon this far north. Don't let them up into the tree to look. It would be a low rate hoax but might fool somebody.

Coconuts grow on Palm trees? Who would have thought. Then where do "dates" come from?

ghandi wrote:There's a guy in alabama that will kill it for ya.

You have to put an Auburn flag in the tree and roll it with toilet paper, then the dude might come and 86 it for you.

----------------------------------------

The digging machine looks like this. It just plunges around a tree and those blades capture a root ball and dirt, along with the palm.

Is there such a thing as somebody who will remove a healthy palm tree at no cost just to get the tree to sell? Prd_0110

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Coconuts grow on Palm trees? Who would have thought. Then where do "dates" come from?

My mind just went blank but there oughta be something funny here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum