Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WSJ: Terry McAuliffe Sent Big Bucks to Wife of FBI Official Involved in Clinton Email Case

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

The tentacles of the Clinton Cabal reach everywhere.

WSJ: Terry McAuliffe Sent Big Bucks to Wife of FBI Official Involved in Clinton Email Case

A report says that Terry McAuliffe gave over half a million dollars in campaign cash and material support to the wife of an FBI official who was involved in the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s unsecured, homebrew email server from which she conducted all her business as Secretary of State — including the sharing of classified information.

LINTON CAMPAIGN CHIEF QUESTIONS EMAIL HACK TIMING
The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.

Campaign finance records show Mr. McAuliffe’s political-action committee donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.

The Virginia Democratic Party, over which Mr. McAuliffe exerts considerable control, donated an additional $207,788 worth of support to Dr. McCabe’s campaign in the form of mailers, according to the records. That adds up to slightly more than $675,000 to her candidacy from entities either directly under Mr. McAuliffe’s control or strongly influenced by him. The figure represents more than a third of all the campaign funds Dr. McCabe raised in the effort.

Mr. McAuliffe and other state party leaders recruited Dr. McCabe to run, according to party officials. She lost the election to incumbent Republican Dick Black.

The FBI said in a statement that during his wife’s campaign Mr. McCabe “played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind. Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/24/wsj-terry-mcauliffe-fbi-jill-mccabe-clinton-emails/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114

Telstar

Telstar

WSJ: Terry McAuliffe Sent Big Bucks to Wife of FBI Official Involved in Clinton Email Case 17c16410

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:The FBI said in a statement that during his wife’s campaign Mr. McCabe “played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind. Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.”

What don't you understand about the above statement you yourself quoted, Markle? Or did you even bother to read it?  You think McAuliffe had a crystal ball telling him not only about McCabe's future promotion but that he would also eventually be overseeing the Clinton investigation?   GET REAL.   This is grasping at straws (or tentacles, if you will) of the first order.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:The tentacles of the Clinton Cabal reach everywhere.

A report says that Terry McAuliffe gave over half a million dollars in campaign cash and material support to the wife of an FBI official who was involved in the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s unsecured, homebrew email server from which she conducted all her business as Secretary of State — including the sharing of classified information.

LINTON CAMPAIGN CHIEF QUESTIONS EMAIL HACK TIMING
The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.

Campaign finance records show Mr. McAuliffe’s political-action committee donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.

The Virginia Democratic Party, over which Mr. McAuliffe exerts considerable control, donated an additional $207,788 worth of support to Dr. McCabe’s campaign in the form of mailers, according to the records. That adds up to slightly more than $675,000 to her candidacy from entities either directly under Mr. McAuliffe’s control or strongly influenced by him. The figure represents more than a third of all the campaign funds Dr. McCabe raised in the effort.

Mr. McAuliffe and other state party leaders recruited Dr. McCabe to run, according to party officials. She lost the election to incumbent Republican Dick Black.

The FBI said in a statement that during his wife’s campaign Mr. McCabe “played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind. Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/24/wsj-terry-mcauliffe-fbi-jill-mccabe-clinton-emails/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114

Soooo ....

What you're saying is ....

.... the Democratic governor of Virginia tried to help a Democrat running for Virginia legislature? ....

.... and, this somehow implicates Hillary Clinton??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

.... the ol' Six Degrees of Hillary Clinton game!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

Only two more weeks to play, Markle!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

Telstar

Telstar

Merely another nothingburger.

Today in the category of…oh, forget it. I don't have the heart for snark. It's just so goddamn tiresome. The Wall Street Journal headline describes the latest pseudoscandal in Hillaryland, and it's obviously intended to make you think there's yet more fishiness in the Clinton family.

There's literally nothing here. Not "nothing substantial." Not "nothing that other politicians don't do." Literally nothing. There's not a single bit of this that's illegal, unethical, or even the tiniest bit wrong. It's totally above board and perfectly kosher. And even if there were anything wrong, McAuliffe would have needed a time machine to know it.

Honest to God, I'm so tired of this stuff I could scream. I've been joking about it lately by appending gate to every dumb little nonscandal that's tossed in Hillary's direction, and I guess I'll keep doing that. But our illustrious press corps needs to pull its collective head out of its ass. If you've got real evidence of Hillary being engaged in something fishy, go to town. I won't complain. But if all you've got is a thrice-removed, physics-challenged gewgaw that proves nothing except that you know how to play Six Degrees of Hillary Clinton,1 then give it a rest. It just makes you look like those monomaniacs with thousands of clippings glued to their wall and spider webs of string tying them all together.

Just stop it.

Here's how it works:

Make a list of the entire chain of command that had some oversight over the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server. That's going to be at least half a dozen people.
Make a list of all their close family and friends. Now you're up to a hundred people.
Look for a connection between any of those people and the Clintons. Since FBI headquarters is located in Washington, DC, and the Clintons famously have thousands and thousands of friends, you will find a connection. I guarantee it.
Write a story about it.
See how easy this is? But please don't try it at home. This is a game for trained professionals only.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/10/mccabegate-latest-scandal-will-totally-destroy-hillary-clinton

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:Merely another nothingburger.

Today in the category of…oh, forget it. I don't have the heart for snark. It's just so goddamn tiresome. The Wall Street Journal headline describes the latest pseudoscandal in Hillaryland, and it's obviously intended to make you think there's yet more fishiness in the Clinton family.

There's literally nothing here. Not "nothing substantial." Not "nothing that other politicians don't do." Literally nothing. There's not a single bit of this that's illegal, unethical, or even the tiniest bit wrong. It's totally above board and perfectly kosher. And even if there were anything wrong, McAuliffe would have needed a time machine to know it.

Honest to God, I'm so tired of this stuff I could scream. I've been joking about it lately by appending gate to every dumb little nonscandal that's tossed in Hillary's direction, and I guess I'll keep doing that. But our illustrious press corps needs to pull its collective head out of its ass. If you've got real evidence of Hillary being engaged in something fishy, go to town. I won't complain. But if all you've got is a thrice-removed, physics-challenged gewgaw that proves nothing except that you know how to play Six Degrees of Hillary Clinton,1 then give it a rest. It just makes you look like those monomaniacs with thousands of clippings glued to their wall and spider webs of string tying them all together.

Just stop it.

Here's how it works:

Make a list of the entire chain of command that had some oversight over the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server. That's going to be at least half a dozen people.
Make a list of all their close family and friends. Now you're up to a hundred people.
Look for a connection between any of those people and the Clintons. Since FBI headquarters is located in Washington, DC, and the Clintons famously have thousands and thousands of friends, you will find a connection. I guarantee it.
Write a story about it.
See how easy this is? But please don't try it at home. This is a game for trained professionals only.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/10/mccabegate-latest-scandal-will-totally-destroy-hillary-clinton

Not a surprise.  Democrats and Progressives aren't fazed in the least about bribes, extortion, blackmail, payoffs or other criminal acts.  All part of doing business to that crowd.

How predictable.

Last edited by Markle on 10/25/2016, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Your inability to take in and process simple information is getting scary.

This campaign is like a prion disease on the collective Repuke brain.

Sad!

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Your inability to take in and process simple information is getting scary.

This campaign is like a prion disease on the collective Repuke brain.

Sad!

So this is irrelevant, or supposedly irrelevant?

"The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use."

Half million dollars is, to you, irrelevant. Your desperation is duly noted!

RealLindaL

You're right, Sal. He's not following logic at all. Time to give up on poor old Markle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum