Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT? Obama Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Rising Healthcare Premiums

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

NO one could make these things up if they tried.

After lying, time after time, to the public that WE WOULD SAVE $2,500. PER HOUSEHOLD, PER YEAR, NOW he says...who me? NO, I don't have anything to do with Obamacare.

WHAT? Obama Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Rising Healthcare Premiums

Aleister Oct 21st, 2016 1:21 pm

Cross posted from American Lookout: It’s amazing how Obama can lie to our faces and never get called out on it by the media. Obama promised Obamacare would save middle class families $2,500 per year. Now costs are going up but he claims it has nothing to do with him

Breitbart reports:

‘I Had Nothing to Do With That!’ Obama Dodges Blame For Skyrocketing Premiums

President Barack Obama offers multiple excuses for why health insurance premiums continue to skyrocket, including blaming Republicans and insurance companies for the problems.

He complains that too many reporters spend more time discussing premium increases than explaining why he isn’t responsible for them.

“No, I had nothing to do with that,” Obama said, calling it “complicated” despite the “hysteria” that was growing.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/obama-claims-nothing-rising-healthcare-premiums-video/

Okay Progressives, the question for you is not where the story came from but did Lame Duck President make the statements, all of them, or not?

Good luck!

If not Pressident Obama's fault. Whose?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum