Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In”

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

This is a surprise to...anyone?

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In”

Jim Hoft Oct 19th, 2016 12:03 pm

Wikileaks released its 12th document dump of John Podesta emails on Wednesday.

In one email Neera Tanden from the Center for American Progress complains to John Podesta that:

[Hillary Clinton] Doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment.”

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Email20hillary-clueless_zpsej1sjkmj

Seriously, why do the Progressives demand to put a physically and mentally ill person in the Oval Office? She has a bed in her bullet-resistant van, taking days to rest up for a debate.

I saw her introduced at the debate, I didn't think it was possible for that much makeup and botox could be put on a person. If she were Cher, I would expect such an appearance. Sorry, I seldom pay much attention to a politician's appearance one way or the other but she sure went over the edge. No one expects her to look like she 25, we all know she's 70.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is quite obvious that Lame Dork poster Markle did not even watch the last presidential debate, but instead spent this time spamming the forum with new threads.

He obviously too thinks the Trump campaign is now in the dumpster, and his time is better spent trying to slander Hillary Clinton.

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Fail_i11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Too bad, so sad. Trump didn't prepare for the last debate. That much was obvious. Only brain dead idiots could vote for him after this.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It is quite obvious that Lame Dork poster Markle did not even watch the last presidential debate, but instead spent this time spamming the forum with new threads.

He obviously too thinks the Trump campaign is now in the dumpster, and his time is better spent trying to slander Hillary Clinton.

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Fail_i11

I realize that possibly for you, walking and chewing gum at the same time is a challenge. Sometimes I do make mistakes here but I try to correct them.

Please explain specifically how I slandered Hillary Clinton. I posted the copy of the email questioning Hillary Clinton's health and sanity. You need to take this up with the Hillary campaign.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Too bad, so sad.  Trump didn't prepare for the last debate.  That much was obvious.  Only brain dead idiots could vote for him after this.

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Trump_16

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Please explain specifically how I slandered Hillary Clinton.  I posted the copy of the email questioning Hillary Clinton's health and sanity.  You need to take this up with the Hillary campaign.

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Spam

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Please explain specifically how I slandered Hillary Clinton.  I posted the copy of the email questioning Hillary Clinton's health and sanity.  You need to take this up with the Hillary campaign.

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Spam

Thank you for so picturesquely stating that you have nothing and that I did not slander Hillary Clinton in any way.

Really, how would that be possible?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Trump_Earth_Flat

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Wikileaks Gem: Hillary “Doesn’t Seem to Know What Planet We Are All Living In” Trump_Earth_Flat

Typical ho-hum.

The FACTS are so frightening to you that it is impossible for you to address the issues brought up in the initial post.

Do you whine this much at home and work?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum