Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ernst Rohm would be proud of Mr. Markle, Milo Yiannopoulos and Brietbart

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/leslie-jones-twitter-troll-regrets-attacking-ghostbusters-actress/story?id=41808886

Milo Yiannopoulos........right out of the brown shirts in Nazi Germany......those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat history.

Ernst Rohm in his perverse world was always brutish and his hate of jews and minorities led to his brown shirts who largely shared his perverse outlook, and now we have Mr. Markle pretending......he does not fool anybody.....his hate and bigotry start with his own self loathing, and yes, history will repeat itself if we allow these evil people to spew their propaganda which makes some people less than others........Make no mistake about it.....Donald Trump's appeal is exactly the same of every two bit fascist for the last 100 years, and the trolls who spew their hate here think they have fooled us who they are....we know.

2seaoat

Since I am an immature and wicked man, war and unrest appeal to me more than good bourgeois order. Brutality is respected, the people need wholesome fear. They want to fear someone. They want someone to frighten them and make them shudderingly submissive.

Boots on the ground or those Muslims will get us......posting photos of Black Panthers.......look out they will get you........Black lives matter.......Look they hate the police........oh oh oh Mr. Kotter......Social Security and Medicare are going to collapse........the Mexicans are flooding the border.........white people are under siege.......Ernst is Mr. Markle's hero.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Since I am an immature and wicked man, war and unrest appeal to me more than good bourgeois order. Brutality is respected, the people need wholesome fear. They want to fear someone. They want someone to frighten them and make them shudderingly submissive.

Boots on the ground or those Muslims will get us......posting photos of Black Panthers.......look out they will get you........Black lives matter.......Look they hate the police........oh oh oh Mr. Kotter......Social Security and Medicare are going to collapse........the Mexicans are flooding the border.........white people are under siege.......Ernst is Mr. Markle's hero.

How, so?

2seaoat

How, so?

As Justice Potter said......" I know when I see it"

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:How, so?

As Justice Potter said......" I know when I see it"

How about that.

2seaoat

How about that.

Yep, the truth will set you free.........

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:How about that.

Yep, the truth will set you free.........

How insightful.

2seaoat

I suggested that he would suggest that Hillary liked women and was immoral......again it was easy to recognize a pervert would do the same......he is not a clown......he is a sinister brown shirt spewing propaganda spam on this site and others across Florida.......when has he ever posted a thread about music, sports, or current events which did not involve some perverted twist.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I suggested that he would suggest that Hillary liked women and was immoral......again it was easy to recognize a pervert would do the same......he is not a clown......he is a sinister brown shirt spewing propaganda spam on this site and others across Florida.......when has he ever posted a thread about music, sports, or current events which did not involve some perverted twist.  

Wow. You make him sound like some sort of twisted telemarketer or insane realtor or possessed traffic cop. How, can that be? Evil or Very Mad

2seaoat

Just a simple fascist.......nothing more or less. You do not let a cancer grow in a society, and I will be so happy when this election is over and America can heal from the evil venom of the right wing fascist who attack Muslims, Mexicans, women, blacks and jews...........Mr. Markle attempts to constantly inject fear which requires an autocratic strong man.....Ernst and his perverts would love their student. I quit laughing at his vile posts when white power and Alt right became a viable political movement in America. It will be crushed by good people. You see to defeat fascism, you need only to point to the perversion and evil, and have good people stand up and challenge the evil at every turn.

2seaoat

So the black panther post was an accident, posted by a confused old man who did not realize that in 2016 kids of color are still getting less money for their education. How about no propaganda, and a real attempt to give these kids a fighting chance by EQUAL funding.....a novel concept in light of fascist propaganda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum