This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Milo on Bill Maher........Ernst Boy brings fascism to America

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

View user profile
It was announced that Milo will be headlining this years CPAC. This video was released on twitter by a Conservative media group called The Reagan Battalion.


View user profile
I like Milo the Dangerous Fagot. Really gets under the libtard's skin. And your skin has become very thin lately. Suck it up. Trump is the president now.

View user profile
And your skin has become very thin lately. Suck it up. Trump is the president now.

You confirm the historical theories about the rise of fascism in Germany prior to WWII. Your and Markle's hatred and scapegoating of Muslims, blacks, and hispanics are just part of the perverse lifestyle of the original storm troopers who terrorized Jews as a moustache as they diddled young boys as society was repulsed by their lifestyle, and yes most descent human beings understood and their skin did get thin as Hiltler sought cover for his orientation and killed Ernest and his key stormtroopers so as not to suffer the backlash. Trump is but a symptom for the perverse fascism which has historically been driven by Milo types.

View user profile
Strawmen and jibberish... you barely make any sense anymore. What does come across is your devotion to leftist ideology and a willingness to lie, exaggerate, demagogue anything possible to promote your agenda.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Strawmen and jibberish... you barely make any sense anymore. What does come across is your devotion to leftist ideology and a willingness to lie, exaggerate, demagogue anything possible to promote your agenda.

The fact that you're not horrified by this obvious white supremacist speaks volumes.

View user profile

It appears that at least some board members are having second thoughts.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
It appears that at least some board members are having second thoughts.

And so has CPAC. I guess they didn't want folks to think they are endorsing man/boy sex so they have rescinded their invitation to Milo. Now Milo, the alt-right and Pepe the Frog can commence with branding the CPAC as cucks.


"We realize that Mr. Yiannopoulos has responded on Facebook, but it is insufficient," Schlapp said in a statement. "It is up to him to answer the tough questions and we urge him to immediately further address these disturbing comments."


http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320358-milo-yiannopoulis-disinvited-from-cpac

View user profile
PaulsEgo: OK, OK, fine. I retract my statement, Milo. I retract my statement. I shan’t slander you further. But you are advocating for cross-generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?

Yiannopoulos: Yeah, I don’t mind saying, I don’t mind admitting that, and I think particularly in the gay world – and outside, the Catholic Church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this – I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly, you know, life-affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys, they can even save those young boys from desolation, from suicide, from drug addiction, all those things, provided they’re consensual. Provided they’re consensual.

View user profile
In a Facebook post Sunday night titled “A note to idiots” Yiannopoulos said he was joking about that specific incident. "If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an Internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers."

"I’m guilty probably of some very imprecise language, certainly, that my position on this is absolutely clear. I’m horrified by child abuse and I have a long reporting history of exposing people involved in it. I've exposed three pedophiles in my reporting history," Yiannopoulos said in an interview with USA TODAY Monday. “Because this is something that happened to me, in my life, I think I always felt like I could talk however I wanted about it."

"And I appreciate that my usual sort of British sarcasm and provocation and humor and all the rest of it probably came across as very flippant in some of the conversations that are floating around. That was unintended and I regret the imprecise language."

View user profile
Simon and Schuster cancels Milo book deal after pedophilia controversy.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/milo-yiannopoulos-book_us_58ab6c35e4b0f077b3ed221c

View user profile
Fake narrative. Nothing sets off leftists more than one of their pidgin holed sets rejecting their agenda.

View user profile

View user profile
You have to feel sorry for CPAC. They booked a perfectly normal Nazi in good faith and then found out he was some kind of weird Nazi.

View user profile
Why do y'all hate homosexuals so much?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Why do y'all hate homosexuals so much?

He's out at CPAC and his book deal is dead. What does that tell you? How long have you supported pedophilia?

"Pidgen" is dialect. I think you meant pigeon hole.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why do y'all hate homosexuals so much?

He's out at CPAC and his book deal is dead.  What does that tell you?  How long have you supported pedophilia?

"Pidgen" is dialect.  I think you meant pigeon hole.

He's a victim... not a perpetrator. Given a switch in his ideology... he would be a leftist poster child.

And you would be singing his praises.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why do y'all hate homosexuals so much?

He's out at CPAC and his book deal is dead.  What does that tell you?  How long have you supported pedophilia?

"Pidgen" is dialect.  I think you meant pigeon hole.

He's a victim... not a perpetrator. Given a switch in his ideology... he would be a leftist poster child.

And you would be singing his praises.

He's a white supremacist...first and foremost. His sexual identity doesn't bother me...it's what he said about children. I support anyone's choices in that situation; I don't support exploitation of children...in any manner whatsoever. Please buy a clue...you need one.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why do y'all hate homosexuals so much?

He's out at CPAC and his book deal is dead.  What does that tell you?  How long have you supported pedophilia?

"Pidgen" is dialect.  I think you meant pigeon hole.

He's a victim... not a perpetrator. Given a switch in his ideology... he would be a leftist poster child.

And you would be singing his praises.

He's a white supremacist...first and foremost.  His sexual identity doesn't bother me...it's what he said about children.  I support anyone's choices in that situation; I don't support exploitation of children...in any manner whatsoever.  Please buy a clue...you need one.

He's not a racist... he's a homosexual that lives with a black mate. You should do your own thinking.

View user profile
His words were taken out of context and the video was edited (how shocking) to make it sound like he was saying something he wasn't. Liberals fell for more fake news. Not surprised there. But, ultimately, it is apparent the libtards don't even try to get all the required information needed and jump to their now fake conclusions. You libs are fake weak and getting faker and weaker every day. If he were a liberal gay man he could say whatever the hell he wants about conservatives and you libs would be eating it with a spoon. But, what you have is fake news for fake people. It won't keep working. Also glad to hear that some of the elitist liberl jurnos are really upset they get no more special treatment. LOL

View user profile

View user profile
In a Facebook post Sunday night titled “A note to idiots” Yiannopoulos said he was joking about that specific incident. "If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an Internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers."

"I’m guilty probably of some very imprecise language, certainly, that my position on this is absolutely clear. I’m horrified by child abuse and I have a long reporting history of exposing people involved in it. I've exposed three pedophiles in my reporting history," Yiannopoulos said in an interview with USA TODAY Monday. “Because this is something that happened to me, in my life, I think I always felt like I could talk however I wanted about it."

"And I appreciate that my usual sort of British sarcasm and provocation and humor and all the rest of it probably came across as very flippant in some of the conversations that are floating around. That was unintended and I regret the imprecise language."

View user profile
Now #45 can hire him for his team.

View user profile
If he were a leftist homosexual pedo VICTIM working for slate... he would only be forgiven and celebrated.

Leftists lack principles.

View user profile
So the republicans and conservatives now welcome child molesters into their tent. No surprise after convicted republican speaker Denny Hastert and long time #45 friend Mark Foley.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum