Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morning Joe on Hillary's New TV 'Bully' ad.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Have to admit I chuckled at the You, SIT DOWN part about 30 seconds in.

RealLindaL

Hadn't seen this ad but I think it's spot on. Thanks, Tel.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Hadn't seen this ad but I think it's spot on.  Thanks, Tel.

Morning Joe on Hillary's New TV 'Bully' ad. Ff716611

2seaoat

Good ad, but it assumes it is going to change a fascist who wants a strong leader, and associates bullying with the same......a bully is typically the weakest in the room, but there is this basic urge for a Alpha personality to lead the pack, and weakness and kindness is not seen as a trait folks want for a leader........the problem is that bluster and stupidity does not an Alpha make.....

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:weakness and kindness is not seen as a trait folks want for a leader........

Since when does kindness equate to weakness? Maybe in YOUR mind.

What? Wait... are y'all referring to Hillary as kind?

2seaoat

Since when does kindness equate to weakness? Maybe in YOUR mind.

Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, and Kerry. I will take kind every time, but in America our media ridicules kind. Macho works sadly.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Since when does kindness equate to weakness? Maybe in YOUR mind.

Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, and Kerry.   I will take kind every time, but in America our media ridicules kind.  Macho works sadly.

Most clear thinking Americans can see that the orange topped macho man is getting his ass handed to him by a grandma.

2seaoat

Most clear thinking Americans can see that the orange topped macho man is getting his ass handed to him by a grandma.

I sadly cannot wait to see where Trump will take the debate in Vegas. However, granny will kick his asz one more time..........and then Trump will lie and say all the polls said he won......lies and propaganda. 15% of what comes out of Trump's mouth is close to the truth, or otherwise known as 85% if lies.......he is a fascist hero to our forum fascist.....I bet they all would like to get together and compare hand size.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Most clear thinking Americans can see that the orange topped macho man is getting his ass handed to him by a grandma.

I sadly cannot wait to see where Trump will take the debate in Vegas.  However, granny will kick his asz one more time..........and then Trump will lie and say all the polls said he won......lies and propaganda.   15% of what comes out of Trump's mouth is close to the truth, or otherwise known as 85% if lies.......he is a fascist hero to our forum fascist.....I bet they all would like to get together and compare hand size.

Good times for the fascist circle jerks. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum