Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President, According To The Washington Redskins

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President, According To The Washington Redskins

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-next-president-according-234303297.html

Excerpt:

But this game was big because it was Washington’s final home game before Election Day, and if history is any indication, the win means that Clinton will be our next President thanks to The Redskins Rule. This dictates that the result of the team’s final home game pre-election determines its outcome – when Washington wins, the incumbent party wins, but when the Redskins lose, the non-incumbent party takes the White House.

Apparently, since 1940, the outcome of the final Redskins home game before the presidential election has predicted the result 17 out of 19 times.  

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President, According To The Washington Redskins

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-next-president-according-234303297.html

Excerpt:

But this game was big because it was Washington’s final home game before Election Day, and if history is any indication, the win means that Clinton will be our next President thanks to The Redskins Rule. This dictates that the result of the team’s final home game pre-election determines its outcome – when Washington wins, the incumbent party wins, but when the Redskins lose, the non-incumbent party takes the White House.

Apparently, since 1940, the outcome of the final Redskins home game before the presidential election has predicted the result 17 out of 19 times.  

Wow, 1940 is a long time. Almost as long as 1928, the last time the republicans won the White House without a Nixon or a Bush on their ticket.

RealLindaL

Thanks for the cocktail conversation trivia, guys.

(Oh wait... I don't go to any cocktail parties. Oh well, I'll work it all in somehow, somewhere.)

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Thanks for the cocktail conversation trivia, guys.

(Oh wait... I don't go to any cocktail parties.  Oh well, I'll work it all in somehow, somewhere.)

Did you hear about Mimsy Starr? She got pinched in the as...tor bar. What a swell party this is.

RealLindaL

No idea who Mimsy Starr is. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm pop culture challenged -- a dinosaur for sure. And happy in my ignorance.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Thanks for the cocktail conversation trivia, guys.

(Oh wait... I don't go to any cocktail parties.  Oh well, I'll work it all in somehow, somewhere.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum