Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Trump loses, will he go away quietly?

+9
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Telstar
Markle
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office, will he go away quietly?

Most of us (Obama has an awesome popularity rating) hope not.

When Trump loses the election, will you go away quietly?

So you WANT Failed President Barack Hussein Obama to interfere with WHOEVER is then leading the country.  

That is the opposite of every prior president who had the decency and respect remaining out of the picture and allow the current President to work.

Why are you hopeful that President Obama will disrupt the running of this country?  How would that be to the benefit of the United States given the mess we are in today.

Iran supported forces have fired THREE MISSILES at one of our Navy ships in the past two days.  How has President Obama responded?

I like Obama a helluva lot more than I like Hillary. No need to discuss the possibilities of Trump being elected. It won't happen. I welcome Obama's help.

As for Obama's response to the Houthi-forces missile attack off Yemen, I'm delighted the president's response is measured and political rather than reacting like a crazed teenager and getting us into another war.

Tell us why you can't admit you were wrong about cops not shooting black women?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office, will he go away quietly?

So you WANT Failed President Barack Hussein Obama to interfere with WHOEVER is then leading the country.  

That is the opposite of every prior president who had the decency and respect remaining out of the picture and allow the current President to work.

Why are you hopeful that President Obama will disrupt the running of this country?  How would that be to the benefit of the United States given the mess we are in today.

Iran supported forces have fired THREE MISSILES at one of our Navy ships in the past two days.  How has President Obama responded?

I like Obama a helluva lot more than I like Hillary.  No need to discuss the possibilities of Trump being elected. It won't happen.  I welcome Obama's help.

As for Obama's response to the Houthi-forces missile attack off Yemen, I'm delighted the president's response is measured and political rather than reacting like a crazed teenager and getting us into another war.

What was Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's response to the missile's being fired at our ships?

Wow, I was off by six. WOW! That's all you could find.

You are just afraid to address the issue.

Your desperation is duly noted! LOL!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I like Obama a helluva lot more than I like Hillary.  No need to discuss the possibilities of Trump being elected. It won't happen.  I welcome Obama's help.

What was Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's response to the missile's being fired at our ships? I already answered this one.

Wow, I was off by six.  WOW!  That's all you could find.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong. How does it feel?

Your desperation is duly noted!  LOL!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What was Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's response to the missile's being fired at our ships?  I already answered this one.

Wow, I was off by six.  WOW!  That's all you could find.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.  How does it feel?

Your desperation is duly noted!  LOL!

You have yet to answer the question. No guts, no glory.

boards of FL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:I wonder what Hillary will do when she loses. It should prove to be a spectacular show if nothing else.

There are some serious trust issues when it comes to Hillary. Libtards ignore the facts and evidence (as usual). Besides, she doesn't have the energy, fortitude or common sense to be president.

We'll see what happens. But when she loses she'll turn in to an even more ruthless bitch from hell.

I'm really looking forward to the meltdowns that will happen on election night.  Clinton will win comfortably, democrats will take control of the senate, and then we will get three young, liberal justices that will solidify the lean of supreme court for many years to come.

Once again, the Supreme Court need not lean. It stands solidly with the Constitution as it's measure. That's the way it should be.

2seaoat

Once again, the Supreme Court need not lean. It stands solidly with the Constitution as it's measure. That's the way it should be.

The Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution allows for evolving concepts and intricacies which are dynamic. The idea that the constitution is static, or that there is one way to interpret the same is simply gibberish.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

You're confused...AGAIN.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's "MEASURED RESPONSE" was about the alleged hacking of Democrats emails by the Russians. Nothing to do with the rockets launched against our destroyers.

Here is the response to those rocket attacks.

U.S. military strikes Yemen after missile attacks on U.S. Navy ship

By Phil Stewart October 13, 2016

By Phil Stewart

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military launched cruise missiles on Thursday against three coastal radar sites in areas of Yemen controlled by Iran-aligned Houthi forces, after failed missile attacks this week on a U.S. Navy destroyer, U.S. officials said.

Yemen's Houthi movement condemned the strikes and Iran announced it had sent two warships to the Gulf of Aden, according to the semi-official Tasnim news agency, establishing a military presence in waters off Yemen.

The U.S. missile strikes, authorized by President Barack Obama, represent Washington's first direct military action against suspected Houthi-controlled targets in Yemen's conflict and raised questions about the potential for further escalation.

[...]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missile-again-fired-u-navy-houthi-territory-yemen-040131759.html

This is the result of the mealy mouth responses Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has put forth over the past eight years.

2seaoat wrote:Once again, the Supreme Court need not lean. It stands solidly with the Constitution as it's measure. That's the way it should be.

The Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution allows for evolving concepts and intricacies which are dynamic.  The idea that the constitution is static, or that there is one way to interpret the same is simply gibberish.

I did not say it was static. A judge who can interpret within the bounds that are wide with the Constitution is not leaning but simply doing his/her job.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:I wonder what Hillary will do when she loses. It should prove to be a spectacular show if nothing else.

There are some serious trust issues when it comes to Hillary. Libtards ignore the facts and evidence (as usual). Besides, she doesn't have the energy, fortitude or common sense to be president.

We'll see what happens. But when she loses she'll turn in to an even more ruthless bitch from hell.

I'm really looking forward to the meltdowns that will happen on election night.  Clinton will win comfortably, democrats will take control of the senate, and then we will get three young, liberal justices that will solidify the lean of supreme court for many years to come.

The meltdowns are continuing!

Sal

Sal

No meltdowns ...

... just resistance and cold comfort at the knowledge that sometime in the near future my grandkids won't be wondering how I could've ever been so callous and cynical in regards to our country and their futures to have voted for Trump.

Enjoy the show.

You own it.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The meltdowns are continuing!

What a delightful thread to bring forward! My humble guess is that those who participated in this discussion, deeply wish it had never again seen the light of day.

boards of FL wrote:I'm curious what all of your thoughts are on this.  First, Trump is certainly going to lose.  There is absolutely no doubt about that.  Crazy doesn't win general elections.  Though with his steady talk of everything being rigged against him - from the scheduling of the debates, to the moderators, to the questions, to voter fraud, etc - will he graciously accept defeat on election night?  Or will his concession speech be one where he incites riots and calls for recounts, or some sort of "do-over" (I know that sounds crazy, but this is Trump)?  What will the fallout be?  And where will his supporters go?  Will they return from wherever they came and no longer participate in the political process?  Or are we going to be dealing with a much more dumbed-down version of the GOP for many years to come?

Really scary stuff to think about.  Just read anything from Markle, PkrBum, or Tellthetruth.  These guys really aren't good for much more than seeing talking points elsewhere and then CONTROL+C, CONTROL+V.   They can be led to believe that just about anything - sexual assault, Russia's influence on our electoral process, eliminating the EPA - is a good idea (or, normalized idea, at least) and when confronted with hard facts about their talking points, they instead just run off to find more talking points about some other topic, only to return later with more CONTROL+C, CONTROL+V.  We really are screwed if there are enough of them out there next time around.

When will Obama shut up about a hacking that was Hillary's own fault for having an undocumented and unsecure server? LOL You are a giant joke BOF. Even Piers Morgan says it is time for you Democrats to get over it.

Sal wrote:No meltdowns ...

... just resistance and cold comfort at the knowledge that sometime in the near future my grandkids won't be wondering how I could've ever been so callous and cynical in regards to our country and their futures to have voted for Trump.

Enjoy the show.

You own it.

Just like you own the failures of Obama. At least Trump likes America. Obama, not so much. While Michelle has lost hope, MILLIONS of us have hope again. Good riddance to the Jihadist in Chief.

VectorMan

VectorMan

boards of FL wrote:

Are you enjoying the little show now? How's your melt down going? LOL

I told you most everyone was tired of the liberal BS.

Now the two, three or four faced Obama is building a WALL around his DC home for protection. What a scumbag.

Markle

Markle

Enjoy the show.

You own it.

No meltdown?

Democrats are still whining and moaning. Now the Hollywood "A" listers are going to have a wake of their own and "televise" it on...FACEBOOK. Yeah, Americans REALLY do follow the instructions of folks who live and work in a fantasy world. Celebrities who look down their noses are all the Deplorables in America. In other words, the real people.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:

Enjoy the show.

You own it.

No meltdown?

Democrats are still whining and moaning.  Now the Hollywood "A" listers are going to have a wake of their own and "televise" it on...FACEBOOK.  Yeah, Americans REALLY do follow the instructions of folks who live and work in a fantasy world.  Celebrities who look down their noses are all the Deplorables in America.  In other words, the real people.

One of the real people

When Trump loses, will he go away quietly? - Page 2 Markle26

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum