Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are any of you either rich or dumb enough to pay PNJ?

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'll admit that I miss reading their poorly written and left slanted stories.
I just want to know who among us pays for news that should be free.

they missed the boat. the funny thing is that the truly slanted leftist progressive sites are getting it right. y'all see how those soros sites and odd ball progressive sites are linked to constantly. the answer is an interactive and collaborative site that values collective content... self affirmative... but the real attraction that newspapers could uniquely attract is the dissent and conflict.

i'm not saying i'm for one action or the other... it's just what i see as the norm for today. nobody wants to read your opinion for half a page... we want to play too.

To but the paper it is 75 cents a day six days a week. Two dollars on Sunday. I pay $10 a month.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:To but the paper it is 75 cents a day six days a week. Two dollars on Sunday. I pay $10 a month.

Do you fall under the dumb enough catagory or the rich enough?
It's not your money so who cares? It's your husbands money.
Lets say dumb enough just for arguments sake.

PS: Do you but the paper every day? Most people buy theirs. But they are smart and can spell. Butt head.

the pnj could be a rowdy town hall meeting that really told the story of the community... in depth... from the people to the people... a value. but i guess fading away is another option... good luck.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:To but the paper it is 75 cents a day six days a week. Two dollars on Sunday. I pay $10 a month.

If you feel the need to call people stupid for typos as you have done here over and over, perhaps you should use spellcheck before posting. How does it feel to be stupid? Stupid.
Did you but a paper today dummy?

It is $1 per day on the stand.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am a Mullet Wrapper subscriber......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I won't pay for that paper. It doesn't even make good bird cage lining.

PkrBum wrote:the pnj could be a rowdy town hall meeting that really told the story of the community... in depth... from the people to the people... a value. but i guess fading away is another option... good luck.

I agree. I would guess that inter action from the public becomes a issue for the PNJ. It could be a hell of a good paper but for various reasons, it is not.

2seaoat

I still read the online version daily, and I have paid nothing. I do not know why they have not restricted my reading, but it works exactly like it always has worked except there is a tab to the left of the screen. I go at least once a day to read the news, and have not been restricted.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I subscribe but it's not because I'm either rich or dumb.
I never intended to subscribe but discovered I could use an online newspaper discount subscription service to get all 7 days thrown papers and access to the online PNJ for 3 bucks a week. That was cheap enough to get me to pay the price. If it had been a nickel more I wouldna wanted it.

Slicef18

Slicef18

ghandi wrote:I'll admit that I miss reading their poorly written and left slanted stories.
I just want to know who among us pays for news that should be free.

Why should the news be free? People are paid to listen to, investigate what and challenge when.

Yella

Yella

I like it. I know I could get it all online but its not the same.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

ghandi wrote:

If you feel the need to call people stupid for typos as you have done here over and over, perhaps you should use spellcheck before posting. How does it feel to be stupid? Stupid.
Did you but a paper today dummy?

The people like you and Chrissy who spell badly are not typo errors. Typo errors are "aloud".

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If I didn't subscribe to the PNJ, I would have less material to put in my ECUA recycling can......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum