Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here’s Video of Hillary Threatening Sex Assault Victims in 1998

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
boards of FL
dumpcare
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Seems this could go on forever!

Hillary “Shocked!” By Trump’s Sex Talk… But Here’s Video of Hillary Threatening Sex Assault Victims in 1998

Jim Hoft Oct 7th, 2016 7:30 pm 160 Comments

The Clinton campaign (Washington Post) released audio on Friday of Donald Trump talking about hitting on a hot woman in 2005.

It is commonly believed by Clinton victims that Hillary was behind the siccing of private investigators on the many women who accused her husband of rape, sexual assault or infidelity in the 1990s.

Hillary Clinton revealed her hidden hand when she menacingly issued a clear warning of intimidation to her husband’s accusers (and those who would pursue their charges) on the nationally broadcast Today Show in early 1998 in the days after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke.

The Today Show interview with Matt Lauer on January 27, 1998 is famous for Hillary’s claim that a “vast right-wing conspiracy” was behind the allegations of an affair between her husband President Clinton and White House intern Monica Lewinsky. (Transcript source.)

“This is—the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president. A few journalists have kind of caught on to it and explained it. But it has not yet been fully revealed to the American public. And actually, you know, in a bizarre sort of way, this may do it.”

Later in the interview, Hillary bluntly issued her threat:

“I think we’re going to find some other things. And I think that when all of this is put into context, and we really look at the people involved here, look at their motivations and look at their backgrounds, look at their past behavior, some folks are going to have a lot to answer for.”

Here’s the video—–
Video from Today Show video hosted by C-SPAN.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-shocked-trumps-sex-talk-heres-video-hillary-threatening-sex-assault-victims-1995/

dumpcare

Let me take a wild stab at this. You being the good christian church attending man that you are, will have a big smile on your face when you vote for Trump?

I don't want to hear, well Bill did this and Bill did that, he is not running for any office, was impeached and yes was a scum bag. And no I never voted for him but had a big ass smile on face the other day after I marked all on my ballot except the President until I really thought it over and contemplated on voting for Johnson, but in the end I voted for Hillary.  Johnson would been a vote for Trump whom I do not respect and I certainly don't respect anyone who would vote for that low life moron.

Also did not vote for Rubio, Gaetz or Broxson. Wrote in another Republican against Broxson. Rubio almost had my vote but he doesn't like to show up for work and still collect his salary. Gaetz was never a consideration. I saw him as someone who wanted a life long career of making money off the lobbyists.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ppaca wrote:Let me take a wild stab at this. You being the good christian church attending man that you are, will have a big smile on your face when you vote for Trump?

I don't want to hear, well Bill did this and Bill did that, he is not running for any office, was impeached and yes was a scum bag. And no I never voted for him but had a big ass smile on face the other day after I marked all on my ballot except the President until I really thought it over and contemplated on voting for Johnson, but in the end I voted for Hillary.  Johnson would been a vote for Trump whom I do not respect and I certainly don't respect anyone who would vote for that low life moron.

Also did not vote for Rubio, Gaetz or Broxson. Wrote in another Republican against Broxson. Rubio almost had my vote but he doesn't like to show up for work and still collect his salary. Gaetz was never a consideration. I saw him as someone who wanted a life long career of making money off the lobbyists.

I couldn't have said it better myself! And I'm placing my ballot in the mail today!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What threat? And I don't believe Bill Clinton ever forced himself on a woman. Republicans couldn't stand the fact that he defeated their standard bearer. All these women had reason to lie...and Kenneth Starr was on a partisan witch hunt.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Let me take a wild stab at this. You being the good christian church attending man that you are, will have a big smile on your face when you vote for Trump?

When I fill out my vote by mail ballot (will do so soon), my votes will closely mirror yours, PPCA.

Posters like PeeDog and Markle are going to put their political ideology before their faith for this election. Many other right-leaning Christian voters will do the same.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

Floridatexan wrote:
What threat?  And I don't believe Bill Clinton ever forced himself on a woman.  Republicans couldn't stand the fact that he defeated their standard bearer.  All these women had reason to lie...and Kenneth Starr was on a partisan witch hunt.

Exactly! I'm not condoning Clinton's behavior but these woman and especially Monica chased this sexually weak man by her own admission. He was a powerful man and he never had to assault anyone. Women threw themselves at him and he was weak.

2seaoat

Trump is broken. Mr. Markle thinks he can fix Donald Trump by fixing Bill Clinton. In the end Humpty Dumpty is broken and all the kings men and Mr. Markle cannot put him back together. My poker game with some high school friends on Friday had 5 of 6 players saying they will vote for Hillary. All but one are Republicans who think this guy is a clown and a sociopath. The other person is our racist in our group, and hates black people, makes fun of Indian and Pakistani engineers who he works with, and has stereotypes for all people. He attends church regularly, yet he will vote for Trump. He is the prototypical Trump voter who is frustrated that things did not work out exactly like he wanted, but in the end we had fun playing poker, and as usual lately......I lost.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Trump is broken.  Mr. Markle thinks he can fix Donald Trump by fixing Bill Clinton.  In the end Humpty Dumpty is broken and all the kings men and Mr. Markle cannot put him back together.   My poker game with some high school friends on Friday had 5 of 6 players saying they will vote for Hillary.  All but one are Republicans who think this guy is a clown and a sociopath.   The other person is our racist in our group, and hates black people, makes fun of Indian and Pakistani engineers who he works with, and has stereotypes for all people.  He attends church regularly, yet he will vote for Trump.  He is the prototypical Trump voter who is frustrated that things did not work out exactly like he wanted, but in the end we had fun playing poker, and as usual lately......I lost.

But if you were even partly responsible over time for even one of these guys' firming up his vote for Hillary, you won.

We aren't going to vote for Clinton because he is for killing babies, she is for supporting ME nations that abuse women (while she calls Trump a Misogynist), she is a defender of the rapist in chief and smearer of those accusing him of even more (willey, flowers, Jones etc) and she covered it up, she defended a child rapist and laughed when the perp got off charges, and she has committed treasonous acts against America by selling favors while SOS, failing to protect classified information, lying about having it on a private server, and let four men die in Benghazi while lying about the cause of the attacks.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It appears the meltdown has arrived early.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:

You're absolutely right. Markle and Peedawg are really desperate now ... and they should be!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

Yep, it is happening now........ That gobbledygook comes from all of the blogs and chain emails he reads.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

Peedawg reminds me of a republican friend that just stayed w/ me for a week. She raved on and on about Hillary and how Trump was going to fix all these people who are letting these Muslims into our country, building a wall, getting this country back,blah blah blah. I asked he how was Trump going to fix this? She said he was going to throw out all those people in Congress that voted for these things. After I laughed I said you know all those people were elected by their states and he has no power to do that? She said yes he is! It was a lost cause. This is the typical Trump voter.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Peedawg reminds me of a republican friend that just stayed w/ me for a week. She raved on and on about Hillary and how Trump was going to fix all these people who are letting these Muslims into our country, building a wall, getting this country back,blah blah blah. I asked he how was Trump going to fix this? She said he was going to throw out all those people in Congress that voted for these things. After I laughed I said you know all those people were elected by their states and he has no power to do that? She said yes he is! It was a lost cause. This is the typical Trump voter.

O.     M.     G.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
What threat? And I don't believe Bill Clinton ever forced himself on a woman. Republicans couldn't stand the fact that he defeated their standard bearer. All these women had reason to lie...and Kenneth Starr was on a partisan witch hunt.

Exactly! I'm not condoning Clinton's behavior but these woman and especially Monica chased this sexually weak man by her own admission. He was a powerful man and he never had to assault anyone. Women threw themselves at him and he was weak.

Wow...giving former President Bill Clinton a free pass for having assaulted and raped women.

Hypocrisy must come easily to you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Poor, desperate Markle. Why not attack Vin Scully, or Samuel Jackson? Like Bill Clinton, they're not running for the presidency either. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
What threat?  And I don't believe Bill Clinton ever forced himself on a woman.  Republicans couldn't stand the fact that he defeated their standard bearer.  All these women had reason to lie...and Kenneth Starr was on a partisan witch hunt.

Wow...giving former President Bill Clinton a free pass for having assaulted and raped women.

]

I'm sorry, but did I miss his trial and conviction as a rapist?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

EVEN YOU know that the Clinton's believe and really do have a separate set of rules we, to which, we the lowly peons beneath them, are not entitled.

William
Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Hillary Clinton worked hard and viciously to destroy each and every one of these women until this very day.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

EVEN YOU know that the Clinton's believe and really do have a separate set of rules we, to which, we the lowly peons beneath them, are not entitled.

William
Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Hillary Clinton worked hard and viciously to destroy each and every one of these women until this very day.

Thanks for confirming that William Jefferson Clinton was never tried or convicted of rape.

Is he running for office? LOL

Yes... he's running for first perv in the white house under his wife as corruptor and thief.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Yes... he's running for first perv in the white house under his wife as corruptor and thief.

Better start practicing PkrBum: "Madame President ..." LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum