Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump? I grabbed her by the p....y

+8
dumpcare
Markle
Sal
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
boards of FL
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://freebeacon.com/[/color][/b][/size]politics/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-targeting-women/

Markle wrote:Your post is a BLOG, one persons opinion.
The desperation of Lame  Dork poster Markle is incontrovertible!

How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump?  I grabbed her by the p....y - Page 2 Zzzdes10

How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump?  I grabbed her by the p....y - Page 2 E2454354-4d44-4ac6-9b35-84e4be224b5b

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You can't defend this, Markle. Trump has jumped the shark. It's over.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
You can't defend this, Markle.  Trump has jumped the shark.  It's over.

The Big Giant Bongo Head is dead Jim.

How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump?  I grabbed her by the p....y - Page 2 Donald10

Markle

Markle

How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump?  I grabbed her by the p....y - Page 2 Did%20said_zpsomfynljd

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump?  I grabbed her by the p....y - Page 2 Did%20said_zpsomfynljd

Of course you are bothered more by what Hillary has done than what Trump has said -- you're a fascist-racist, and evidently a misogynist also. We've got your number Markle. Keep making us laugh!

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I heard his tape with Billy Bush in 2005 where this guy reminds me of every real estate slime ball who is playing hard and fast......does not honor his marital commitments, cheats people, and I would be the farm he cheats in golf.

"I moved on her.....she was married.....I am automatically attracted to beautiful women.......I grabbed her by the pu......y.   He had just married his current wife.  If a Christian thinks this man deserves their vote......I doubt they take their religion seriously.   This man is evil.

And Hillary and her felonious behavior is not? Here's what Ben Carson had to say and I agree. What about Slick Willie's sexual encounters in the WH during his admin (proven) and numerous allegations from numbers of women and Hillary not only condoned it, but covered it up and smeared the accusers? You think that is defensible? Bullshit Seaoat.

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/10/260732-cannot-condone-donald-trumps-comments-lets-recognize-progressives/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=bencarson&utm_term=prm6

The recent disclosure of lewd conversations Donald Trump had over a decade ago has caused some disillusionment among GOP stalwarts and conservative voters. In no way do I condone Trump's behavior - in fact I condemn any form of disrespect towards women.

We should always honor and respect the dignity of our mothers, sisters and daughters. Even though the incident happened ten years ago, well before Trump entered the political arena, this behavior is unacceptable, especially by someone who aspires to higher office. Trump did the right thing in immediately and unequivocally apologizing.

I feel fairly certain that the progressives have had knowledge of this conversation for a long time and dropped it at this point in time in an effort to obscure the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton and her desire for open borders. I believe that they have more material that they will release periodically up until the election to keep a negative focus on Donald Trump. They do not want to discuss the vital issues that are destroying our nation and the future of our children, because they do not have logical solutions and offer more of the same that has gotten us into this precarious situation.

Those of us who do not want to see America fundamentally devolve into something worse must be wise enough to recognize the scheme that is being played out here. We must demand not only that the issues be discussed but also that we make our decisions based on issues and not on personalities or decade old statements and behavior by Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

The political elites and their loyal media are desperate because they are seeing the large enthusiastic crowds for Donald Trump and the meager crowds for Hillary Clinton, and they know that there will be a huge enthusiasm gap on election day.

The question is: will the political elites of both parties succeed in continuing their reign of fiscal irresponsibility and military weakness or will the people understand what is going on and will they be wise enough to thwart those efforts?

Stow all your Hillary bullshit Peedawg, it won't win your side any more votes.  Tell us how Trump can win without women, blacks and Latinos.  Congratulations loser, you're going to lose again!  LOL

Extremely poor turnout. Be careful what you wish for.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Markle wrote:How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump?  I grabbed her by the p....y - Page 2 Did%20said_zpsomfynljd

Indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum