Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump? I grabbed her by the p....y

+8
dumpcare
Markle
Sal
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
boards of FL
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I heard his tape with Billy Bush in 2005 where this guy reminds me of every real estate slime ball who is playing hard and fast......does not honor his marital commitments, cheats people, and I would be the farm he cheats in golf.

"I moved on her.....she was married.....I am automatically attracted to beautiful women.......I grabbed her by the pu......y. He had just married his current wife. If a Christian thinks this man deserves their vote......I doubt they take their religion seriously. This man is evil.

2seaoat

Bill Clinton said worse on the Golf Course......this is Trump's response. It is not the vulgar language. He knew a woman was married and he tried to have sex. He had just got married. He cheats on his customers, he bribes AGs, he sets up foundations which do not help people, but take other people's money and buy off AGs, buy portraits, and this guy brags that he will work the system to make America great again.

I am a little old fashon. If you make a mistake in your marriage, I get it. However, by design you get married and start cheating......it is a window to a person's soul. I think Kaine when he quoted Matthew as to Trump telling us who he is, but again, how does a christian vote for this man. I have been around men on the golf course who act like Trump......they are small insecure men, who have failed in life, but their only mission is to convince you how great they are.......these losers are a dime a dozen. A President should set a higher standard. I am not blind to the historical truth that Presidents have had affairs, but serial divorce, and still cheating......there has never been anybody of such low moral standards who has been President. Bill Clinton, John Kennedy, Ike, and FDR all stayed with their wives. Any Christian who votes for Trump is a hypocrite.

boards of FL

boards of FL

And there we have it. That's the end of the campaign. It is going to be hilarious to watch Trump implode on Sunday when he is asked about this - and he will certainly be asked about this.

When Clinton takes the white house with a democrat-controlled senate, I hope we get the youngest, most liberal justice imaginable. It would be absolute poetic justice given how republicans have shirked their constitutional duties in by refusing to confirm Garland.

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:And there we have it.  That's the end of the campaign.  It is going to be hilarious to watch Trump implode on Sunday when he is asked about this - and he will certainly be asked about this.

Asked about the Billy Bush tape, or what? I must've missed something -- is this just out, going around now? Guess I'm clueless. Certainly Trump's infidelity is nothing new....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

(According to Politico)

Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus condemned Donald Trump's sexually aggressive comments about women in a curt statement: "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever."
The statement, released after 7 p.m. Friday, came as the revelations about the Republican nominee's crude remarks added a newly urgent threat to his candidacy.

boards of FL wrote:And there we have it.  That's the end of the campaign.  It is going to be hilarious to watch Trump implode on Sunday when he is asked about this - and he will certainly be asked about this.

When Clinton takes the white house with a democrat-controlled senate, I hope we get the youngest, most liberal justice imaginable.  It would be absolute poetic justice given how republicans have shirked their constitutional duties in by refusing to confirm Garland.

Let's see...he could cry and do a Jimmy Swaggart "forgive me I have sinned" at the debate.

Nah...not that ego.

And let's hope for a SCJ that will fairly and rightly interpret the Constitution without prejudice.

Poetic justice not needed.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:(According to Politico)

Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus condemned Donald Trump's sexually aggressive comments about women in a curt statement: "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever."
The statement, released after 7 p.m. Friday, came as the revelations about the Republican nominee's crude remarks added a newly urgent threat to his candidacy.

OK, finally got myself up to speed on this and listened to the entire tape, with no words bleeped except one "F-bomb." It's really disgustingly awful and reprehensible, and I agree with those who have said it amounts to assault. It certainly would be in the workplace!

Look, Priebus needs to go further and say whether or not he will continue to support his candidate, even if a better apology comes forth than the NON-apology "sorry if I offended anyone" we got today. NO IF'S!!

I almost feel sorry for Pence... but then I don't, because he sold his soul to run with this man in the first place.

Paul Ryan is supposed to appear at an event with Trump tomorrow. Wonder how awkward THAT'LL be. But that's what happens when you allow yourself to toss away your morals in the name of the party.

Sal

Sal

BREAKING: TRUMP EXPOSED AS TRUMP ... MORE TO FOLLOW ... MUCH, MUCH MORE ...

... be proud Republicans.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The worst part of this...he had only been married to Melania for a few months. She (to my knowledge) hasn't been on the campaign trail with him. This must be devastating to her. And, yes, I do feel sorry for her.

Markle

Markle

Macho talk. Straight out of the locker room or barracks.

Then, after all, Democrats and the far left Progressives proclaimed and proclaimed LOUDLY that everything is done by Bill Clinton, from Arkansas through Monika Lewinsky was JUST SEX and nothing to see here!

William
Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker
resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute
pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty
plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official -
felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money
from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign
donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of
court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent
Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found
guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and
destroying them.

Sal

Sal

For what office is Bill Clinton running?

It's 2016, Ol' Man Markle.

Trump is your nominee.

I know it's hard, but try to stay current ...

... and, be proud.

dumpcare

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ryan-%E2%80%98sickened%E2%80%99-by-trump%E2%80%99s-lewd-comments-in-video/ar-BBx9zT2?li=BBnb7Kz

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:For what office is Bill Clinton running?

Trump is your nominee.

... and, be proud.

Sal's right, Markle.  Any number of past wrongs on either side do not make a present right on either side. Trump is present time, and that's all we can deal with.  If we are more aware as a nation of the need for a presidency above moral reproach, we can only thank the sins of the past for pointing that up.  And all your cut and pastes purporting to show the moral bankruptcy of Hillary Clinton past and present will not convince me that Donald Trump is the better person to lead this nation.  Not in a million years.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:For what office is Bill Clinton running?

Trump is your nominee.

... and, be proud.

Hillary Clinton’s Long History of Targeting Women

BY: Brent Scher
March 9, 2015 5:28 pm

Hillary Clinton’s expected presidential campaign is being built around women’s issues, but women who have gotten in the way of her family’s political goals in the past have often been subjected to her wrath.

As Clinton has appeared at multiple events for women over the past several weeks, her record as an advocate for women has come under increased scrutiny.

Women who have accused her husband, former President Bill Clinton, of sexual misconduct have received special criticism from the former first lady.

One victim of Clinton’s wrath was Monica Lewinsky, whom Clinton called a “narcissistic loony toon” in private conversations with close friend Diane Blair.

Lewinsky was not the only woman who had a sexual relationship with Bill targeted by Hillary: she called Gennifer Flowers “trailer trash.”

Flowers alleged in a 2000 lawsuit that Clinton created and ran a “war room” during the 1992 campaign to “smear, defame, and harm” adversaries such as herself.

Prior to the 1992 election, Clinton worked to get sworn statements from all the women Bill was rumored to have slept with who said the rumors were false. She interviewed some of the women herself, according to Carl Bernstein’s A Woman in Charge.

Kathleen Willey, who claimed Bill Clinton sexually harassed her during his first term as president, said Hillary Clinton made it a point to launch a “terror campaign” against her and all other women.

“She is the war on women, as far as I’m concerned, because with every woman that she’s found out about—and she made it a point to find out who every woman had been that’s crossed his path over the years—she’s orchestrated a terror campaign against every one of these women, including me,” said Willey.

One of those women was Juanita Broaddrick, who says Hillary Clinton threatened her in person two weeks after she claimed Bill Clinton raped her.

Hillary’s aggressive attitude was not limited to those who accused her husband of sexual misconduct: other men received the benefit of the doubt from Hillary when she needed their support politically. When former Sen. Bob Packwood was accused of sexual harassment, Clinton told her friend Blair that she was “tired of all those whiney women,” and that she needed Packwood on health care.

Hillary has also suggested that Bill’s problems with women are the fault of a woman: his mother.

Clinton attempted to explain to Lucinda Franks that Bill’s infidelity is rooted in his abused childhood, stating during an interview that he was abused and that “when a mother does what she does, it affects you forever.”

Clinton’s remarks concerning her husband’s tough childhood came in response to a question about how “Bill’s sexual addiction began.”

“I am not going into it, but I’ll say that when this happens in children, it scars you,” said Clinton. “You keep looking in all the wrong places for the parent who abused you.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-targeting-women/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-targeting-women/

Markle wrote:Your post is a BLOG, one persons opinion.

The desperation of Lame  Dork poster Markle is incontrovertible!

How can anybody who is part of the Christian right vote for Trump?  I grabbed her by the p....y Zzzdes10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I heard his tape with Billy Bush in 2005 where this guy reminds me of every real estate slime ball who is playing hard and fast......does not honor his marital commitments, cheats people, and I would be the farm he cheats in golf.

"I moved on her.....she was married.....I am automatically attracted to beautiful women.......I grabbed her by the pu......y.   He had just married his current wife.  If a Christian thinks this man deserves their vote......I doubt they take their religion seriously.   This man is evil.

So what, I'll bet 50% of the deplorable Christian right would grab her by her pu...y. The other 50% of the deplorable Christian guys would brag about grabbing him by his d.....k. Twisted Evil

Sal

Sal

I've heard this described as men's "locker room" talk.

Talking about taking a woman furniture shopping and then claiming you could "grab her by the pussy" is not men's locker room talk.

It's an privileged and immature little boy pretending to engage in locker room talk.

Telstar

Telstar

This sort of thing can be expected from Trump. One of his role models is Roy Cohn.

RealLindaL

Read somewhere today (sorry I don't have the link) that, even though Pence was supposed to stand in for Trump today at a Republican event with Paul Ryan, he didn't. Things are really falling apart, as well they should.

2seaoat wrote:I heard his tape with Billy Bush in 2005 where this guy reminds me of every real estate slime ball who is playing hard and fast......does not honor his marital commitments, cheats people, and I would be the farm he cheats in golf.

"I moved on her.....she was married.....I am automatically attracted to beautiful women.......I grabbed her by the pu......y.   He had just married his current wife.  If a Christian thinks this man deserves their vote......I doubt they take their religion seriously.   This man is evil.

And Hillary and her felonious behavior is not? Here's what Ben Carson had to say and I agree. What about Slick Willie's sexual encounters in the WH during his admin (proven) and numerous allegations from numbers of women and Hillary not only condoned it, but covered it up and smeared the accusers? You think that is defensible? Bullshit Seaoat.

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/10/260732-cannot-condone-donald-trumps-comments-lets-recognize-progressives/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=bencarson&utm_term=prm6

The recent disclosure of lewd conversations Donald Trump had over a decade ago has caused some disillusionment among GOP stalwarts and conservative voters. In no way do I condone Trump's behavior - in fact I condemn any form of disrespect towards women.

We should always honor and respect the dignity of our mothers, sisters and daughters. Even though the incident happened ten years ago, well before Trump entered the political arena, this behavior is unacceptable, especially by someone who aspires to higher office. Trump did the right thing in immediately and unequivocally apologizing.

I feel fairly certain that the progressives have had knowledge of this conversation for a long time and dropped it at this point in time in an effort to obscure the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton and her desire for open borders. I believe that they have more material that they will release periodically up until the election to keep a negative focus on Donald Trump. They do not want to discuss the vital issues that are destroying our nation and the future of our children, because they do not have logical solutions and offer more of the same that has gotten us into this precarious situation.

Those of us who do not want to see America fundamentally devolve into something worse must be wise enough to recognize the scheme that is being played out here. We must demand not only that the issues be discussed but also that we make our decisions based on issues and not on personalities or decade old statements and behavior by Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

The political elites and their loyal media are desperate because they are seeing the large enthusiastic crowds for Donald Trump and the meager crowds for Hillary Clinton, and they know that there will be a huge enthusiasm gap on election day.

The question is: will the political elites of both parties succeed in continuing their reign of fiscal irresponsibility and military weakness or will the people understand what is going on and will they be wise enough to thwart those efforts?

Telstar wrote:This sort of thing can be expected from Trump. One of his role models is Roy Cohn.

And Hillary's role models are Saul Alinsky and Margaret Sanger.

2seaoat

Macho talk. Straight out of the locker room or barracks.

I have been around macho talk. I have been in locker rooms. I have never seen such a weak man trying to convince the world that he is special. He all but admitted that he thinks he is famous and therefore can get away with anything. There are some folks on this forum who have some personal issues if they think that 60 year old men talk like this. I know men who cheat. The are weak men. I know men who disrespect women. They are weak men. Hillary is not perfect, but Donald Trump is broken. I feel sorry for his 10 year old son and wife......you see she was pregnant when this behavior was being displayed and this kid is going to figure out what his father really is......broken.

2seaoat wrote:Macho talk. Straight out of the locker room or barracks.

I have been around macho talk.   I have been in locker rooms.   I have never seen such a weak man trying to convince the world that he is special.  He all but admitted that he thinks he is famous and therefore can get away with anything.  There are some folks on this forum who have some personal issues if they think that 60 year old men talk like this.  I know men who cheat.  The are weak men.  I know men who disrespect women.   They are weak men.   Hillary is not perfect, but Donald Trump is broken.  I feel sorry for his 10 year old son and wife......you see she was pregnant when this behavior was being displayed and this kid is going to figure out what his father really is......broken.

Here is your hero Obama saying same thing hypocrite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:

And Hillary and her felonious behavior is not? Here's what Ben Carson had to say and I agree. What about Slick Willie's sexual encounters in the WH during his admin (proven) and numerous allegations from numbers of women and Hillary not only condoned it, but covered it up and smeared the accusers? You think that is defensible? Bullshit Seaoat.

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/10/260732-cannot-condone-donald-trumps-comments-lets-recognize-progressives/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=bencarson&utm_term=prm6

The recent disclosure of lewd conversations Donald Trump had over a decade ago has caused some disillusionment among GOP stalwarts and conservative voters. In no way do I condone Trump's behavior - in fact I condemn any form of disrespect towards women.

We should always honor and respect the dignity of our mothers, sisters and daughters. Even though the incident happened ten years ago, well before Trump entered the political arena, this behavior is unacceptable, especially by someone who aspires to higher office. Trump did the right thing in immediately and unequivocally apologizing.

I feel fairly certain that the progressives have had knowledge of this conversation for a long time and dropped it at this point in time in an effort to obscure the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton and her desire for open borders. I believe that they have more material that they will release periodically up until the election to keep a negative focus on Donald Trump. They do not want to discuss the vital issues that are destroying our nation and the future of our children, because they do not have logical solutions and offer more of the same that has gotten us into this precarious situation.

Those of us who do not want to see America fundamentally devolve into something worse must be wise enough to recognize the scheme that is being played out here. We must demand not only that the issues be discussed but also that we make our decisions based on issues and not on personalities or decade old statements and behavior by Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

The political elites and their loyal media are desperate because they are seeing the large enthusiastic crowds for Donald Trump and the meager crowds for Hillary Clinton, and they know that there will be a huge enthusiasm gap on election day.

The question is: will the political elites of both parties succeed in continuing their reign of fiscal irresponsibility and military weakness or will the people understand what is going on and will they be wise enough to thwart those efforts?

Stow all your Hillary bullshit Peedawg, it won't win your side any more votes. Tell us how Trump can win without women, blacks and Latinos. Congratulations loser, you're going to lose again! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum