Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's approval ratings soar

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Obama's approval ratings soar 10/7/2016, 9:25 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

+5.3 average on RCP.

2Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/8/2016, 11:51 am

Telstar

Telstar

They will be calling the Obama years The Good Old Days, except for the deplorables of course.

3Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/8/2016, 12:06 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

If we were to rank all presidents, Obama would easily be top 15 if not top 10 all time.

4Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/8/2016, 12:28 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

boards of FL wrote:If we were to rank all presidents, Obama would easily be top 15 if not top 10 all time.  

This was the speech in 2004 that cinched my vote for him in 2008:

Telstar

Telstar

Do you think the deplorables were inspired by this guy after his rnc speech? I'll bet Peppy creamed. Evil or Very Mad

2seaoat

I think rankings are silly but few Presidents will serve as a better role model. President Obama is a good man.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obama's approval ratings soar Ap_obama_kiss_lb_141216_16x9_992

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I think rankings are silly but few Presidents will serve as a better role model.  President Obama is a good man.

True but the deplorable Pepe cult will spend the rest of their miserable days dreaming about taking him down.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:Do you think the deplorables were inspired by this guy after his rnc speech? I'll bet Peppy creamed. Evil or Very Mad

He took a yuuuuge ideological leap from his "belief in Jesus Christ" to support for Donald Trump. He must feel like a pendejo.

10Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/9/2016, 2:20 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I think rankings are silly but few Presidents will serve as a better role model.  President Obama is a good man.

Yes he is a good man but he will always be a black man. That alone will insure the rabid right will spare no expense trying to tarnish Obama's image throughout the rest of the century.

11Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/9/2016, 2:41 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:

Yes he is a good man but he will always be a black man. That alone will insure the rabid right will spare no expense trying to tarnish Obama's image throughout the rest of the century.

...and beyond. So, so true, Tel, and it's just plain...DEPLORABLE.

12Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/9/2016, 3:21 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

...and beyond.   So, so true, Tel, and it's just plain...DEPLORABLE.

Linda they still try to tarnish the image of FDR. They will never make Nixon/Agnew the daily double of corrupt fail look good so they will keep trying to tear down the images of truly great Presidents like Obama.

13Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/9/2016, 3:40 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:

In truth, he's half black. It's his wife who is black. And what a beautiful person she is...and how their implacability must have roiled their teeny weeny heads.

14Obama's approval ratings soar Empty Re: Obama's approval ratings soar 10/9/2016, 5:05 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum