Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Says PTSD Vets Not "Strong", "Can't Handle It" ....

+8
Wordslinger
Telstar
dumpcare
polecat
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Floridatexan
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
How would he know?  And why is he stupid enough to try and denigrate veterans?...again.

He still has nightmares reliving those bone spurs in his heels decades ago.

Not to mention the STD's.

(Trump reportedly avoided serving during the Vietnam War by getting student deferments and a medical deferment.

LOL, you mean like Bill Clinton who abused the system by slipping, sliding, lying, and using every political connection available to delay his reporting dates?

From Snopes:

“Although what he did may not have been against the law, Clinton's broken promises and contradictory statements about his efforts to avoid the draft were prime examples of the kind of self-serving doublespeak that later earned him the sobriquet "Slick Willie."
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp

BTW, your pitiful meme later on here is factually incorrect (imagine that). For example, Jeb Bush did in fact register for the draft but wasn't called and the following year the draft was abolished. Romney was a missionary and got a religious deferment. GW Bush was a Reserve fighter pilot and was honorably discharged after missing a flight physical. The other clowns on the meme are mostly entertainers and political appointees.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:And your candidate for POTUS sent us happily off to war.

So Hillary has served as commander in chief......by golly.......she really did a poor job......but I thought George Bush was Commander in chief.

Where was it said that Hillary Clinton was Commander in Chief?

She was instrumental in making the decision, forced on Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama by Iran to back away from the red line Obama had imposed on Libya.

Due to the abhorrent policies of this administration, half a million Libyan's are dead and millions are refugees.  How's that working out for the country?

How many countries are we now bombing?

Ostensibly because we did not have a Status of Forces agreement, President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq which left a gaping vacuum.  That vacuum was quickly filled by ISIS and now Russia.

We now have over 6,000 troops back in Iraq...with...NO Status of Forces agreement and more troops on the way.

2seaoat

She was instrumental in making the decision, forced on Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama by Iran to back away from the red line Obama had imposed on Libya.

Due to the abhorrent policies of this administration, half a million Libyan's are dead and millions are refugees. How's that working out for the country?

Ostensibly because we did not have a Status of Forces agreement, President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq which left a gaping vacuum. That vacuum was quickly filled by ISIS and now Russia.

We now have over 6,000 troops back in Iraq...with...NO Status of Forces agreement and more troops on the way.

This does not even make sense........getting old is a bitch.

Samantha powers was also instrumental in the Libya overthrow. The entire region is in worse shape.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:She was instrumental in making the decision, forced on Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama by Iran to back away from the red line Obama had imposed on Libya.

Due to the abhorrent policies of this administration, half a million Libyan's are dead and millions are refugees.  How's that working out for the country?

Ostensibly because we did not have a Status of Forces agreement, President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq which left a gaping vacuum.  That vacuum was quickly filled by ISIS and now Russia.

This does not even make sense........getting old is a bitch.

Yes, I thought it might confuse you. I checked it. It is written at the level of a 9th-grade student. The level at which you should keep your writing for magazines, newspaper articles and such.

My guess, BoardsofFL, is you're afraid to put your answers in writing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I believe you have finally snapped. Seaoat is not Boards.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Many of these vets are suffering from traumatic brain injury, loss of limbs, and of course PTSD. Trump is a slimebag.
And your candidate for POTUS sent us happily off to war.

Gee, can you name a single war that happened while Hillary was POTUS? I can't. But I can remember EVERY war started by The Decider. Dammit

Iraq, Syria, Iran, Crimea, Libya, Ukraine and we've not, nor will we be leaving Afghanistan. China is building artificial islands for landing strips and ports in the China Sea and on a massive build up of their submarine fleet which also launches rockets. Iran has violated any supposed nuclear agreement they had with the US. Terrorism is spreading far and wide.

Are you really living in that fantasy world?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Many of these vets are suffering from traumatic brain injury, loss of limbs, and of course PTSD.  Trump is a slimebag.

Gee, can you name a single war that happened while Hillary was POTUS?  I can't.  But I can remember EVERY war started by The Decider.  Dammit

Iraq, Syria, Iran, Crimea, Libya, Ukraine and we've not, nor will we be leaving Afghanistan.  China is building artificial islands for landing strips and ports in the China Sea and on a massive build up of their submarine fleet which also launches rockets.  Iran has violated any supposed nuclear agreement they had with the US.  Terrorism is spreading far and wide.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Many of these vets are suffering from traumatic brain injury, loss of limbs, and of course PTSD.  Trump is a slimebag.

Gee, can you name a single war that happened while Hillary was POTUS?  I can't.  But I can remember EVERY war started by The Decider.  Dammit

Iraq, Syria, Iran, Crimea, Libya, Ukraine and we've not, nor will we be leaving Afghanistan.  China is building artificial islands for landing strips and ports in the China Sea and on a massive build up of their submarine fleet which also launches rockets.  Iran has violated any supposed nuclear agreement they had with the US.  Terrorism is spreading far and wide.

Just when, exactly, did Hillary serve as POTUS?

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

Er....I think probably that wasn't meant literally; read the statement again as though it were tongue in cheek and I think you'll get it.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

Perhaps you didn't know, she was the Secretary of State.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum