Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No surprise here. When the BENGHAZI happened, HILLARY CLINTON DROPPED OUT OF SIGHT FOR MONTHS. She was on FOX NEWS with Bret Baier TONIGHT

+4
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

No surprise here. When the BENGHAZI happened, HILLARY CLINTON DROPPED OUT OF SIGHT FOR MONTHS. She was on FOX NEWS with Bret Baier and Greta Van Susteren TONIGHT

From that interview:

Clinton claims she had doubts about video explanation after Benghazi strike

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/clinton-fox-news/

2seaoat

She said what every thinking American already understood. I thought she handled herself very well.

2seaoat

Where did Mr. Markle run to now........did he not read or listen to the interview. Is there any confusion still?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Where did Mr. Markle run to now........did he not read or listen to the interview.  Is there any confusion still?

Why make a comment? You are now in Fantasy Land with your futile efforts to change the facts to reflect that everything and anything done by this failed administration, and all those surrounding it, are a massive success.

Enjoying your trip to Disney World?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Where did Mr. Markle run to now........did he not read or listen to the interview.  Is there any confusion still?

Sensationalist pap...... Just look at the thread title.... He does this quite often....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

The incident was politicized by the leftists immediately prior to an election... it's really that simple.

2seaoat

The incident was politicized by the leftists immediately prior to an election... it's really that simple.

I am walking better today, so my mind may have a more difficult time catching up to my body........but who did you blame for politicizing the incident?

Well I'm not moving around very well today... but my mind is clear. The cover story was a deliberate attempt to cover what had been a primary theme during the election campaign... terror was on the run. That they were naive if not incompetent... was the incidental part.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Why make a comment?  You are now in Fantasy Land with your futile efforts to change the facts to reflect that everything and anything done by this failed administration, and all those surrounding it, are a massive success.

Do you enjoy the huge fonts and bold letters that you think in YOUR fantasy land, which must be very similar to the Third Reich, somehow makes your stupid partisan posts more legitimate?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No, let's amend that...Hillary Clinton suffered a fall that was debilitating, no doubt from the stress of doing her job, which she was doing, despite all the attempts to diminish her tenure as Secretary of State. I thought she was incredibly good at that job. I don't think she'd make a good president. But I will take her any day over any candidate offered up by the party that would rather ruin the country than lose another election...to the point that I will, without a doubt, go door-to-door or whatever it takes to make sure that at least my neighbors won't be voting for the Party of No...2014 and 2016.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Sensationalist pap...... Just look at the thread title.... He does this quite often....

I post the facts. IF that appears "sensational" to you, then it must suck to be you.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
No, let's amend that...Hillary Clinton suffered a fall that was debilitating, no doubt from the stress of doing her job, which she was doing, despite all the attempts to diminish her tenure as Secretary of State.  I thought she was incredibly good at that job.  I don't think she'd make a good president.  But I will take her any day over any candidate offered up by the party that would rather ruin the country than lose another election...to the point that I will, without a doubt, go door-to-door or whatever it takes to make sure that at least my neighbors won't be voting for the Party of No...2014 and 2016.  

How did stress cause her, as you say, debilitating fall? Remember it took SIX MONTHS for her to recover. Are you sure she has fully recovered from such a sever head injury?

NO ONE has been able to identify a single accomplishment during her time as Secretary of State. But I'm sure they're just being modest.

Markle

Markle

The Fox interview was probably one of her best since leaving her position as Secretary of State.

She still stammered and had no answers but uhh...ummm...and so forth when asked anything about Benghazi.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Why make a comment?  You are now in Fantasy Land with your futile efforts to change the facts to reflect that everything and anything done by this failed administration, and all those surrounding it, are a massive success.

Do you enjoy the huge fonts and bold letters that you think in YOUR fantasy land, which must be very similar to the Third Reich, somehow makes your stupid partisan posts more legitimate?  

It is called SENSATIONALIZING. It doesn't make his posts more legitimate, but it does make them more amusing.  Razz

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I post the facts.

You post propaganda.

Propaganda

noun
1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 6/19/2014, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Well I'm not moving around very well today... but my mind is clear. The cover story was a deliberate attempt to cover what had been a primary theme during the election campaign... terror was on the run. That they were naive if not incompetent... was the incidental part.

Weird ....

.... I notice you didn't include the anti-Islam video angle of the "cover story" that you've been wailing about for nearly two years ....

.... why is that?

rotflmao

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Well I'm not moving around very well today... but my mind is clear. The cover story was a deliberate attempt to cover what had been a primary theme during the election campaign... terror was on the run. That they were naive if not incompetent... was the incidental part.

Weird ....

.... I notice you didn't include the anti-Islam video angle of the "cover story" that you've been wailing about for nearly two years ....

.... why is that?

rotflmao

The youtube was the cover story... would my repeating it one more time have sunk it into your brain?

I think not.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

The youtube was the cover story... would my repeating it one more time have sunk it into your brain?

I think not.

Wow ....

.... they really sold that cover story.

They were so persuasive, they even convinced the dude who led the attack!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/khattala-benghazi-video-new-york-times

Good stuff, PB!

No surprise here.  When the BENGHAZI happened, HILLARY CLINTON DROPPED OUT OF SIGHT FOR MONTHS.  She was on FOX NEWS with Bret Baier TONIGHT Black-guys-laughing

Why wouldn't the guy that lead the attach go along with ready made rational? Nobody would believe anything else.

Their country being bombed into submission by the us?

No

The islamic extremists emboldened by the overthrown of their govt by the us?

No

The cia using that outpost to transfer arms and aid to insurgent forces?

No

The fact that the compound was being closely monitored... and we still don't have an inventory of what is missing or a forensic account of the weapons used... or what's missing.

No

So lets say it's you on the stand... would you go with one of the above... or the well worn white house version?

That must've been one hell of a youtube.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bingo!

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Why wouldn't the guy that lead the attach go along with ready made rational? Nobody would believe anything else.

Their country being bombed into submission by the us?

No

The islamic extremists emboldened by the overthrown of their govt by the us?

No

The cia using that outpost to transfer arms and aid to insurgent forces?

No

The fact that the compound was being closely monitored... and we still don't have an inventory of what is missing or  a forensic account of the weapons used... or what's missing.

No

So lets say it's you on the stand... would you go with one of the above... or the well worn white house version?

That must've been one hell of a youtube.

Ummm ....

.... he's going with the White House "cover story" because he wants us to believe him??

What??, ....

.... is he hoping for a lighter sentence?

Maybe, he just wants us to like him?

lmao

You should stop now.

2seaoat

The entire fabricated controversy rests on the theory that what caused the attack and death of Four Americans must be ENTIRELY one or the other theory and that any concept of blending causes is a manipulation of the weak of mind, and therefore a politically motivated action.......because before the smoke had cleared and with differing intelligence reports the White House did not exclusively give the cause. This theory is so fundamentally flawed to any thinking person, that it is borderline comedy, but by the responses evidenced here, there are many many stupid people that did not understand that the attack could be the terrorist attack which the President spoke about in the Rose Garden, and it could have been a response to the video, and these were NOT mutually exclusive. So in conclusion, the controversy rests on the thesis that Americans are stupid, that within a few days our intelligence was clear that 100% of the attack with no other contributing factors was caused by X factor which we knew immediately, but because Americans are stupid, a range of factors were given to somehow make the fact that four of our agents had been killed disappear and gain political advantage. You really cannot make this up.
Now the guy who lead the attack says it WAS the video.

I highly doubt he lead the attack... probably at most provided some fringe intelligence. He's been hiding in the open from day one... doing interviews... playing big shot.

The boots on the ground never mention a youtube... neither does africom... or any other intelligence...

that narrative came exclusively from dc. I believe you would apologize about literally anything that comes from govt.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:The incident was politicized by the leftists immediately prior to an election... it's really that simple.

Ho...ly...shit...

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The incident was politicized by the leftists immediately prior to an election... it's really that simple.

Ho...ly...shit...

I can imagine that would be difficult for you to digest. Perhaps start with small bites... like the campaign talkingpoints.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum