Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump wins

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump wins  Empty Trump wins 9/26/2016, 10:45 pm

I think Trump did well. I think he could have hit her harder than he did. She interrupted far too much. He finally stopped it and none of the mud she slung stuck anywhere. Even the commentators said her lies about supporting Iraq were unfounded. She was mediocre at best.

2Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/26/2016, 10:48 pm

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:I think Trump did well. I think he could have hit her harder than he did. She interrupted far too much. He finally stopped it and none of the mud she slung stuck anywhere. Even the commentators said her lies about supporting Iraq were unfounded. She was mediocre at best.

The imbecile analysis is duly noted.

3Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/26/2016, 10:52 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Trump looked like a total doofuss tonight, PeeDog. Hillary made him look like the fool that he is. Only the polls will dictate who won or lost.

Clinton was cool, calm, and collected. Donald was all over the compass, and was not cool at all.

How many times tonight did Trump say: "I agree with Secretary Clinton......"? He is clueless and has no real plan except to be a figurehead and let staffers rule the country.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/26/2016, 10:55 pm

Vikingwoman

I know right? I didn't hear the commentator say anything about him supporting Iraq. I heard him on Howard Stern supporting Iraq so he looked like a liar. Hillary rocked! She's so much smarter than him it's stunning.

5Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/26/2016, 10:58 pm

Sal

Sal

Somebody needs to make a gif of Donald reaching for the water.

He's the little Marco of presidential debates.

6Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/26/2016, 10:59 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Trump wins  Clinto10

7Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/26/2016, 11:02 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:He's the little Marco of presidential debates.

Trump wins  Thumbs11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/26/2016, 11:06 pm

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:Trump wins  Clinto10

Hahahahaha ...

... tru dat.

9Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/27/2016, 12:05 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:I think Trump did well. I think he could have hit her harder than he did. She interrupted far too much. He finally stopped it and none of the mud she slung stuck anywhere. Even the commentators said her lies about supporting Iraq were unfounded. She was mediocre at best.

Frankly, for one, I'm delighted you're on Trump's side. LOL

10Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/27/2016, 4:04 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/winners-and-losers-from-the-1st-presidential-debate/

11Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/27/2016, 6:42 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Pundits and instant reaction polls agree: Hillary Clinton crushed Donald Trump last night.

Hillary Clinton exposed Donald Trump as a racist, reactionary gasbag in front of what may be the largest debate audience in history. It was a stunning presentation of calm, intelligence, and wit in the face of insults and insanity.

A stunning presentation of calm, intelligence, and wit in the face of insults and insanity.

A stunning presentation of calm, intelligence, and wit in the face of insults and insanity. LOL

12Trump wins  Empty Re: Trump wins 9/27/2016, 9:58 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/09/first-presidential-debate-clinton-trump-2016/501647/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum