Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is getting serious..........

+5
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Yella
no stress
Nekochan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

hallmarkgrad wrote:A lot of crime in my neighborhood dosnt make the news. There was a pretty big home burglary a couple of weeks ago that also did not draw any attention. The victims posted the info asking for help on "no parking"signs that line our street. That is the only way I knew about the robbery. It is very discouraging .

Was the carjacking in the day or at night?

Good idea with the lights. I will check out your site. I assumed the Car Jacking was at night. I will ask him when I see him again.

Dreamsglore wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:A lot of crime in my neighborhood dosnt make the news. There was a pretty big home burglary a couple of weeks ago that also did not draw any attention. The victims posted the info asking for help on "no parking"signs that line our street. That is the only way I knew about the robbery. It is very discouraging .

Is it just your curiosity or does it really make a difference? Wink They are just as dangerous whether day or night.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Is it just your curiosity or does it really make a difference? Wink They are just as dangerous whether day or night.

I'm not asking about dangerousness-that goes w/o saying. I am asking about whether it is more likely to occur at night.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 9/30/2012, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I not asking about dangerousness-that goes w/o saying. I am asking about whether it is more likely to occur at night.

Since you are so perfect, Did you mean "I'm not asking"?
Or is "I not asking" what you really intended to type.
If you're going to point out everyone elses grammer mistakes and typos, expect it right back. Dummy. And wouldn't an ex-cop already know when most carjackings happen? Another lie?

VectorMan

VectorMan

This whole area, and even more just down the road, are full of desperate criminals. Be mindful of what's going on around you. Be prepared.

This is getting serious.......... - Page 2 Old_co10

When I go in Richey's I'm the only white boy in the place most of the time.. scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum