Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A father of four is shot dead by police with his hands up

+2
Joanimaroni
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Totally worthless thread.

2seaoat, AKA, BoardsofFl, and the others here have seemingly, gone out of they way to conflate no fewer than three totally separate incidents. Tulsa, Charlotte and even Chicago.

To correct some of the incomplete...versions above.

You might also notice that Donald Trump proposed possible solutions, Hillary does not.

Trump: I’m ‘Very Very Troubled’ By Tulsa Shooting

By ESME CRIBB Published SEPTEMBER 21, 2016, 11:39 AM EDT
Donald Trump suggested Wednesday that the Tulsa, Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man this week may have "choked." He further implied that she shouldn't be on the force if she did.

In a question-and-answer session following a roundtable event at New Spirit Revival Church in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, Trump said that the victim, Terence Crutcher, "looked like a really good man" and appeared to have followed police instructions.

"I watched the shooting in particular in Tulsa and that man was hands up, that man went to the car, hands up, put his hands on the car," Trump said, according to a transcript by the Guardian. "To me it looked like he did everything you’re supposed to do, and he looked like a really good man."

Trump went on to question the actions of Officer Betty Shelby, who shot Crutcher, saying he was "very very troubled" by the shooting.

"Did she get scared? Was she choking?" he asked. "Maybe people like that, people that choke, people that do that, maybe they can’t be doing what they’re doing."

Tulsa police released dashcam video Monday of the fatal shooting of Crutcher, who was black, by Shelby, who is white. The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the shooting, according to the Associated Press.

In a statement released Tuesday, Hillary Clinton called the Tulsa shooting an "unbearable" incident that "needs to be intolerable."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-tulsa-shooting-terence-crutcher

2seaoat

Donald Trump has no solutions which solve the majority of Americans problems. He does have solutions for the 1% and his personal financial future.

Vikingwoman

We agree on that, Oatie.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Donald Trump has no solutions which solve the majority of Americans problems.  He does have solutions for the 1% and his personal financial future.

He did propose more of a solution than did Hillary Clinton.

What solution for the Charlotte shooting did Hillary Clinton propose?

2seaoat

What solution for the Charlotte shooting did Hillary Clinton propose?

The very method you framed your question goes to the logic of Trump and other racist who think the protesting is the problem. It is a symptom of the problem. When voters are systematically denied access to the ballot, unequal sentencing laws disenfranchise millions of voters, and Nixon strategies of melding the southern strategy, the war on drugs, and law and order was simple dog whistle that black people are second class citizens in America........so Clinton's life work of equal protection for all is her path to a solution. Donald Trump has proposed nothing of relevancy because he is the problem.

2seaoat

When from a helicopter a person calls a law abiding citizen a "bad dude", you have the problem in America........you have the worse fears of every black mother in this country.

2seaoat wrote:The very method you framed your question goes to the logic of Trump and other racist who think the protesting is the problem.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/charlotte_police_70_of_rioters_arrested_had_out_of_state_ids.html

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Todd Walther told CNN's Erin Burnett Thursday night that 70% of those arrested in race riots in that city this week were not locals.

"This is not Charlotte that's out here," he said. "These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"I'm not saying all the people, but we've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

2seaoat

So an American cannot protest an injustice unless they live in the zip code of the site of the injustice.........interesting.

2seaoat wrote:So an American cannot protest an injustice unless they live in the zip code of the site of the injustice.........interesting.

Play fool all you like. But don't fool yourself that it fools others... it just makes you a fool.

2seaoat

Yes, I am the fool to not recognize the first amendment freedoms now have a zip code restriction......it is amazing that when one talks about liberty when a government taxes to raise revenues for operations, yet you consistently have big government so called solutions.........nihilism is easy when you do not stand for any principles.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How many times was he ordered to drop the gun?

2seaoat wrote:Yes, I am the fool to not recognize the first amendment freedoms now have a zip code restriction......it is amazing that when one talks about liberty when a government taxes to raise revenues for operations, yet you consistently have big government so called solutions.........nihilism is easy when you do not stand for any principles.

My principles are that the innocent citizens have rights and deserve to be safe in their neighborhoods. When a person (including public servant) acts illegally they forfeit certain rights and civil protections. Radical... I'm sure. I hope you were sitting down. Comrades are contagiously lightheaded these days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum