Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews

+4
Wordslinger
Sal
gatorfan
Telstar
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Telstar

Telstar

The racist, anti-semitic, white power group called the ‘alt-right’ has been mainstreamed thanks to Breitbart and the Trump campaign. And they are loving the attention.

BETSY WOODRUFF

09.09.16 7:25 PM ET

Bad news, Jews: You don’t get to be part of Richard Spencer’s white ethno-state.

In a windowless room in a swanky hotel half a block from the White House on Friday afternoon, three of the most visible leaders of the alt-right movement held a two-hour press conference to discuss their affection for Donald Trump and their hopes for a white homeland. The white supremacist alt-right movement has grown over the last eight years or so, incubated in racist forums like StormFront and meme-loving corners of the internet like 4chan and 8chan. Its members generally share a disdain for political correctness, feminism, zionism, Jews in general, immigration (especially Hispanic and Muslim immigration), and anyone who criticizes them for holding these views.

And the alt-right won substantial mainstream media attention when Hillary Clinton gave a speech last month excoriating Donald Trump for some of his staffers’ ties to it. Clinton’s team zeroed in on the campaign’s new CEO, Steve Bannon, who formerly helmed a website that he himself once described as “the platform for the Alt-Right.” And prominent alt-right figures, including two of the men who helmed Friday’s press conference, told The Daily Beast last month that they were delighted Trump hired him.

Many reporters have been hesitant to give the alt-right much media attention. But since Clinton made their existence part of her anti-Trump campaign pitch, there’s significant public interest in who they are and what they believe. And they’re loving it.

The three alt-right leaders who gathered in D.C. this afternoon made two things very clear: They think white people are genetically predisposed to be more moral and intelligent than black people, and they do not want to share their envisioned utopian ethno-state with folks of the Jewish persuasion. There’s some disagreement in the alt-right on what they refer to as “the Jewish question.” But the big take-away was that Jews are suspicious.

Jared Taylor, who founded the white supremacist American Renaissance site, explained the alt-right as predicated entirely on the belief that some races are inherently superior to others—the movement, he said, is “in unanimity” in rejecting “the idea that the races are basically equivalent and interchangeable.” There are genetic differences in race that make some races more ethical and intelligent than others, he said. That’s what the alt right is all about.

“They also differ, as a matter of fact, in the patterns of the microbes that inhabit their mouths,” he said.

Thus, he continued, we shouldn’t expect black kids to do as well in school as white kids.

One more alt-right platform plank: that white people, as a group, have discrete interests that are different from other races, and that they should push for those interests. In practice, this means the alt-right thinks school integration was bad and apartheid was good. Later in the press conference, Taylor said he thinks white people are more moral and more intelligent than black people.

Despite all this, alt-right leaders bristle if you call them white supremacists.

“You could very effectively argue that East Asians are objectively superior to whites,” Taylor said. “Does that make us yellow supremacists? I don’t think so.”

White supremacists, alt-right leaders argue, think white people are the best race. The alt-right doesn’t necessarily think that, they say; instead, they say they just want white people to have their own homeland.

With no Jews.

Spencer in particular fixates on the homeland idea.

The alt-right needs to aspire to something, even if that dream won’t come true in his lifetime—and that means they should aim to build an ethno-state for just whites. And Spencer made it clear that white-only means Jews aren’t invited. They have their own identity, and it isn’t white-slash-European, and that’s that.

“Jews are Jews,” he said.

He added that his whites-only utopia would still have a good relationship with Israel.

These people (I hope) sound sad and racist and antisemitic and deeply confused to you. But they don’t sound that way to Breitbart, the right-wing news site to which Trump has given countless exclusives and from which he pulled his new campaign boss. The site has seen its traffic skyrocket over the course of the 2016 presidential campaign, rapidly gaining clout in the conservative movement and among Trump-loving voters. The site says it had 31 million visitors in July. And in March, it ran a piece describing Taylor, Spencer, and their ilk as “fearsomely intelligent,” and praising them for speaking truth to power or whatever.

So the alt-right—helmed by the trio who gathered at The Willard on Friday—is the most extreme example of a shift on the American right: away from a nostalgic conservative focus on restoring the values of the Founders, and towards a forward-focused nationalism that prioritizes drastic limits on immigration and open hostility to globalism. Trump isn’t a white nationalist.
But he speaks their language. And they dig it.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/09/alt-right-leaders-we-aren-t-racist-we-just-hate-jews.html

gatorfan

Of course W/S, Z-man, and 2SO hate Jews too, does that same standard apply to them too?

That's the problem with the world, too much hate in all quarters.

It's wrong regardless of which side of the political spectrum you fall into.

Agreed... my first thght was that this sounds like the leftist platform... lol.

Sal

Sal

Yes ...

... disagreeing with our one-sided relationship with Israel and loathing the internationally condemned polices of the current prime minister's administration is precisely the equivalent of white supremacy.

Brilliant comparison!

[face palm]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:Of course W/S, Z-man, and 2SO hate Jews too, does that same standard apply to them too?

That's the problem with the world, too much hate in all quarters.

It's wrong regardless of which side of the political spectrum you fall into.

Where the fuck do you get off calling me a Jew hater?  My dad was a Russian Jew!  You're a chickenshit, lying son of a bitch.

If I remember my ancient history... weren't the Russian Jews converts?

2seaoat

If I remember my ancient history... weren't the Russian Jews converts?

What did your latest issue of stormfront say about the same?

Gator, is correct. There is a history of anti-semitism in populist Democratic movements in the last 100 years in America and it was not the province of just the Republican Party. There are factions in both camps, but there has never been in the last 50 years that influence driving the policy of the Democratic Party like the Trump Campaign.

In regard to Gator accusing me of being hateful toward Jews, I think he bases that on my criticism of the Nation of Israel. I have three cousins in California where my dad's brother married a beautiful and intelligent Jewish woman who raised my cousins as Jews although their father was a baptized Christian. We have reconnected with them in the last ten years as none of them had children and one is a nurse, one is an attorney, and one is a school teacher, and they have really enjoyed our children and grandchildren with my son taking the kids to San Diego to visit. I wish after my dad died in the early sixties she would have maintained a close relationship, but she did not get along with their mom, and as my mom was very prejudice in her Southern Baptist upbringing about non christians, and my Aunt thought of my mother as an uneducated hayseed even though she had gone to Art School in Chicago. That tension really got bad as we have reconnected with the kids, and they have told us of the sniping comments which went both ways.

I think there is no question where hate has been incubated, and now we should not be surprised by the Trump candidacy.

Just because you have an anecdote for every possible scenario doesn't mean shit sherlock.

ANTISEMITE..!!

2seaoat

Now that is funny.

RealLindaL

gatorfan wrote:Of course W/S, Z-man, and 2SO hate Jews too

What evidence do you have to back up that very serious allegation against these three, gator??

RealLindaL wrote:

What evidence do you have to back up that very serious allegation against these three, gator??

It doesn't require evidence. See: deplorables... trump racists/kkk... southern bigotry... etc.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It doesn't require evidence. See: deplorables... trump racists/kkk... southern bigotry... etc.

Pure cop-out B.S. Oh yes it DOES require evidence, when you accuse forum members of anti-Semitism.

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Pure cop-out B.S.   Oh  yes it DOES require evidence, when you accuse forum members of anti-Semitism.

Why should I be held to a higher standard that seagoat... or flatex... or Sal... or boards?

Let's just play by one set of rules... ok w you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Pure cop-out B.S.   Oh  yes it DOES require evidence, when you accuse forum members of anti-Semitism.

Why should I be held to a higher standard that seagoat... or flatex... or Sal... or boards?

Pkrbum:  You ever see me say anything in this forum about hating Jews?  Ever?  Yes I don't like the current Israeli political regime -- or Netanyehu.  But that doesn't make me the least anti-semitic.  That's a political position -- not a racist, religions, sexist etc. position.

If you want to continue calling me a Jew-Hater I guess I'll have to start letting forum members know about your attempted affairs with little girls ....

2seaoat

letting forum members know about your attempted affairs with little girls ....

That forum member left us and went to jail.......he shared the same beliefs as PK.......hmmmmmmmm. I am seeing a pattern.

Nope, when ever over the last eight years I point out bigotry, certain members of the forum immediately give counter examples of bigot behavior from the victims of bigotry.......it is a pattern, and it is automatic. I do not care if somebody thinks I am hateful toward Jews......I am not. I do care if I have hurt another human because of my conduct. Heck, I feel bad that I am always hurting PK's feelings talking about the folks in his basket........you know......you can crawl out of the basket and become a good person. Vote for a lady, and stop the insanity.......but naw.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Pkrbum:  You ever see me say anything in this forum about hating Jews?  Ever?  Yes I don't like the current Israeli political regime -- or Netanyehu.  But that doesn't make me the least anti-semitic.  That's a political position -- not a racist, religions, sexist etc. position.

If you want to continue calling me a Jew-Hater I guess I'll have to start letting forum members know about your attempted affairs with little girls ....

Who called you a Jew-hater?

2seaoat

Of course W/S, Z-man, and 2SO hate Jews too, does that same standard apply to them too?

Gator

Of course he thinks sucking on the government teat is a good thing.......so his perception is slanted.....he thinks spending money on weapon systems and killing innocent civilians is good for America. When one suggests that maybe Israel should defend themselves, and maybe the record Military aid they just received on the American Taxpayer's dime is especially good, then when someone criticizes these policies.....well of course they hate Jews.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Gatorfan did "gatorfan wrote:
Of course W/S, Z-man, and 2SO hate Jews too" see above. Linda told him he needed evidence to make such a claim. You said he didn't. I responded to him and to you.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Gatorfan did  "gatorfan wrote:
Of course W/S, Z-man, and 2SO hate Jews too"   see above.  Linda told him he needed evidence to make such a claim.  You said he didn't.  I responded to him and to you.  

But you choose to disparage me? My comment related to the stereotyping such as what hillary did... and that her supporters have run with... the wrong way of course. If that's acceptable to them... then it's fair play for all to do... right?

Sal

Sal

BS. The characterization of Trump supporters is quantifiable, it is verified, and it is demonstrable.

2seaoat

Just pure stupid propaganda which PK gobble up and regurgitates here. He puked up that Hillary should be indicted because the statute calls for gross negligence in the handling of classified material, without ever understanding that the Supreme Court has addressed that statute where they clearly say that intent is an necessary element of a prima facia case, and that without the same, just applying the gross negligence standard would render the statute unconstitutionally vague and therefore unenforceable. The propagandist who cherry picked that language without the Supreme Court requirement of intent, to show the FBI is showing favorites with Hillary is so boneheaded stupid that only the dumbest people on this planet would but into her breaking the law......and they gobble it up and spew that nonsense here......only to have the same person telling us everybody is a bigot.....you know.......Hillary is a bigot.....pure Orwellian doublethink which no intelligent person finds these continuous flow of false equivalency to be anything but utter vomit. I mean how stupid can people get.....really.....citing a statute to undermine the intent standard used by the FBI in compliance with the law.....suggesting that all these armchair idiots know better than the FBI and Justice.....talking fools on Fox.....all these ex judges do not even have the legal research capability to search a statute and find out what the standard is.....instead his propaganda goes unchallenged. I have been right from the beginning not by accident, but because the threshold of intelligence to recognize vomit is really not that hard.....it stinks to high heaven.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:BS. The characterization of Trump supporters is quantifiable, it is verified, and it is demonstrable.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:BS. The characterization of Trump supporters is quantifiable, it is verified, and it is demonstrable.

Scary as hell, is what it is.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Having been the victim of seaoat's blind, hard-headed, and completely incorrect insistence on my being a racist, I definitely agree that any forum member accusing another of such things should have hard and fast evidence of same - evidence clear to anyone seeing it, not dependent upon someone like seaoat's distorted internal fantasies about how/what another person thinks.  That's precisely why I asked gator for evidence to support his accusations in the first place.

gatorfan

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Having been the victim of seaoat's blind, hard-headed, and completely incorrect insistence on my being a racist, I definitely agree that any forum member accusing another of such things should have hard and fast evidence of same - evidence clear to anyone seeing it, not dependent upon someone like seaoat's distorted internal fantasies about how/what another person thinks.  That's precisely why I asked gator for evidence to support his accusations in the first place.

If I had the time to review past threads (I don’t) I could show instances of W/S and the other two proudly displaying anti-Israel positions. When you dismiss a country as evil you also indict the people who are citizens. After all without them there would be no country. Now of course W/S backpedals and states it’s not the people just the leadership, I say B/S……..but whatever – in the big scheme of things it just doesn’t matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum