Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So If Racist Kate Smith Is Banned Is It Okay To Burn Racist Howard Stern's New Book?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Kate meant no harm but Yankee Stadium stopped playing her rendition of God Bless America because she sang songs that are NOW called racist. The Philadelphia Flyers even covered her statue with a blanket. So is it okay to openly burn racist Howeird Stern's new book? The tape clearly shows he used the n-word so he's a lying sack of shit. Why is Whoopie trying to cover for him by saying Robin would have killed him? Stern calls Robin Quivers the n-word right on the tape. Is it okay that he used the n-word because it was a comedy sketch? So is Al Franken okay because he was only pretending to grope the woman in a comedy sketch? Howard Stern's new book is called Howard Stern Comes Again  AKA Burn Baby Burn! Twisted Evil Funny they show Reagan giving Smith a medal. Reagan opened his 1980 campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi. That's the place where the civil rights workers were murdered in 1964, sending out a signal to racists that it was okay to vote Reagan/republican in 1980.

bigdog

I wouldn't burn it. I'd have to buy it before I could burn it and that would put money in Howard Stern's pocket.

He promoted Donald Trump far too much for years during his show that I can't see spending a dime on anything he does.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:I wouldn't burn it. I'd have to buy it before I could burn it and that would put money in Howard Stern's pocket.

He promoted Donald Trump far too much for years during his show that I can't see spending a dime on anything he does.

Maybe you can find someone who hates Howeird enough to buy you the book so you could burn it. At least back in the day he pretended he was honest. Like when he lied about remaining faithful to his first wife. Now everyone knows he's just a lying pile of manure. His daughters, Emily, Ashley and Deborah must be so embarrassed.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I don't like pc sjw crap to get mixed into comedy or even entertainment. Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy had fantastic takes on white people and racism that pushed the dialogue forward and even allowed people to see things in different ways and take themselves a little less seriously. Sometimes Tarantino makes me uncomfortable... but his use of the n word is ingrained into his stories that don't denigrate black Americans... it's part of his genre. I think this victimhood does harm to the cause of racism. It certainly does to the dialogue. Perhaps that's the political agenda? Shut down dialogue by yelling RACIST to diminish opposing views or even physically attacking those you disagree with? Everybody is too damn sensitive and intolerant. It's no wonder that male sperm counts are declining... wussification.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: “Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…: “Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…: “Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…”

bigdog

IMO, the only Tarantino movie even worth two hours of life to watch is Django Unchained.

His movies are written solely to see how much violence he can pack into them and his low life characters aren't either humorous nor particularly interesting. Once you've seen one Tarantino movie, you realize they're just Americanized versions of Spaghetti westerns. They were never made to interest women in any way, FYI.

Django is worth seeing for the acting performances of Christoff Waltz and Samuel L Jackson, who was almost unrecognizable. But the "N" word in the movie, regardless of the fact that it was used during those times, was totally unnecessary and shocking to my ears every time I heard it. Tarantino is a shock jock just like Howard Stern. You got that part right.
So I reserve the right to dislike both of them.

And I did not pay a dime to watch Django either, so I wasn't subsidizing Tarantino any more than I would subsidize Howard Stern.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:IMO, the only Tarantino movie even worth two hours of life to watch is Django Unchained.  

His movies are written solely to see how much violence he can pack into them and his low life characters aren't either humorous nor particularly interesting. Once you've seen one Tarantino movie, you realize they're just Americanized versions of Spaghetti westerns. They were never made to interest women in any way, FYI.

Django is worth seeing for the acting performances of Christoff Waltz and Samuel L Jackson, who was almost unrecognizable. But the "N" word in the movie, regardless of the  fact that it was used during those times, was totally unnecessary and shocking to my ears every time I heard it. Tarantino is a shock jock just like Howard Stern. You got that part right.
So I reserve the right to dislike both of them.

And I did not pay a dime to watch Django either, so I wasn't subsidizing Tarantino any more than I would subsidize Howard Stern.

I liked Reservoir Dogs but nothing much from QT since.

zsomething

I dunno, that Kate Smith stuff was pretty damn racist even at the time. I don't think every incident that happened in the past is necessarily a sign of real racism, but those songs Kate did were pretty awful.

I've never cared for Howard Stern much. He's never been that funny and he's pretty much a perpetual 12-year-old looking for attention. But just using the N-word won't make him a racist. It depends on how he used it. Pretty much anybody who's subjecting themselves to him won't flip out that much over it, his whole act is just cheap shock-value junk. Don't care about his books, one way or another, though.

Tarrantino overuses the N-word because he thinks he's being "edgy." I don't think he's racist... just juvenile. I like some of his stuff, but overall it's a little too corny. And if you're really well-versed in film you can see he's done pretty much nothing that's really original -- he just re-makes scenes from movies he likes and strings them together. I'm about as hardcore a movie-head as he is, so all I see when I watch something like Kill Bill or Death Proof are scenes strung together from old Lone Wolf and Culb and Lady Snowblood and Fists Of The White Lotus, Vanishing Point, Gone in 60 Seconds, Bullitt, etc. He even stole music from Lady Snowblood and used taglines from the poster of Bury Me An Angel as (very awkward) dialogue. Hell, even the title of Inglourious Basterds was stolen from another movie. He's not a filmmaker so much as he is a recycler. It's pretty much all video fan-fiction. He's fairly good at it, though, has a good sense of style and all, but there's no originality in any of it. If you've seen a few obscure spaghetti Westerns like Cutthroats Nine then things like The Hateful Eight feel like reheated leftovers. Even Reservoir Dogs (pretty safely) counts on you never having seen Day of the Wolves or Kansas City Confidential... which I had. If you don't actually watch a lot of old grindhouse movies, Tarrantino's more impressive. As is... eh. The finale of Lightning Swords of Death (a.k.a. Baby Cart To Hades) blows the big massacre in Kill Bill (which is trying to imitate it) out of the water.

A friend of mine used to be in the business (mostly casting reality shows) and he knows Tarrantino, and is constantly amazed that Tarrantino isn't dead yet. He's a basket case in real life and barely coherent at this point from all the substance abuse. Same with his buddy and sometimes-boyfriend Eli Roth. At least Eli Roth stuck a sequence in the credits freely admitting that he stole everything from Cannibal Holocaust, Make Them Die Slowly, Man From Deep River, Slave of the Cannibal God, etc.

bigdog

LOL-thanks for , in a nice way, pointing out, that my Spaghetti Western reference might not be quite familiar to a lot of people. I am still cursed by them though, because my husband loves them and watches them on the dish every chance he gets. To me, the whole Spaghetti Western, Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry Movies and then the rise of Tarantino are all part of the same genre, which I could not hate more.

I also hate martial arts movies because anyone from even one of the Spaghetti Westerns, or the Dirty Harry movies, or the Tarantino movies, could blow away Chuck Norris or anybody else that thinks they can defend themselves against a gun with nothing but their feet in a New York Minute.

Jackie Chan is at least funny. All the rest of them are just stupid.

zsomething

bigdog wrote:LOL-thanks for , in a nice way,  pointing out, that my Spaghetti Western reference might not be quite familiar to a lot of people. I am still cursed by them though, because my husband loves them and watches them on the dish every chance he gets. To me, the whole Spaghetti Western, Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry Movies and then the rise of Tarantino are all part of the same genre, which I could not hate more.

I also hate martial arts movies because anyone from even one of the Spaghetti Westerns, or the Dirty Harry movies, or the Tarantino movies, could blow away Chuck Norris or anybody else that thinks they can defend themselves against a gun with nothing but their feet in a New York Minute.

Ah, I love kung fu movies, too. Smile Yeah, a gun would defeat 'em, but, it's not supposed to be too realistic. Something like Thundering Mantis just exists in a weird thundering-mantis world, where a guy can learn kung fu techniques from catching shrimp... Smile

I've watched the Leone spaghetti westerns probably a hundred times over, but I'll also watch obscure stuff like Django The Bastard or Sartana's Coming, Trade Your Guns For Coffin because... well, just for the titles, really. Smile

Telstar

Telstar

To each his own Z. The Howeird sketch with George Jefferson in drag looks pretty racist to me. Hard to find much original in films these days. I think the fact that he takes from old movies is what makes his films so interesting. All the great ones do it. QT's next one is about Hollywood in 1969. Steve McQueen and The Manson Family play important roles. The vibe I got from Hateful Eight was a western spin on And Then There Were None. If you've seen Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing I'm sure you remember the LOVE/HATE on Radio's fists. That was right out of Charles Laughton's Night Of The Hunter. Even the new Avengers movie uses snatches from a couple of old Twilight Zone episodes for the twist ending. Speilberg is doing a remake of West Side Story. If you wait long enough everything old is new again. Oh bigdog do you get Turner Classics? In August they are showing A Fistful of Dynamite AKA Duck You Sucker! with Rod Steiger and James Coburn. Directed by Sergio Leone. A grade A Spaghetti western. I think your husband will approve.

Here's another version of the "racist" Kate Smith song. At least that's one thing I doubt Robeson was ever called.

PkrBum

PkrBum

bigdog wrote:LOL-thanks for , in a nice way,  pointing out, that my Spaghetti Western reference might not be quite familiar to a lot of people. I am still cursed by them though, because my husband loves them and watches them on the dish every chance he gets. To me, the whole Spaghetti Western, Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry Movies and then the rise of Tarantino are all part of the same genre, which I could not hate more.

Chuck Norris was actually a legitimate full contact martial arts champion. Also a black belt in jiu jitzu. Then pulled together several methods to create a new discipline. He was the real deal.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:

Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…

bigdog

Yes, we do get Turner Classics on our dish. I guess my husband's backside will probably grow roots into the recliner during the month of August if all those old goodies come on. I'll have to figure how to spend some time out of the house that month, that's for sure.

Yes, Pkr, I know Chuck Norris is really a martial arts champion. What I was saying is that I can't be impressed with martial arts movies as long as I know there are people out on the streets with AK-47's.
If all those martial arts guys in their movies got into all the situations they do, and it was real life, somebody would have just shot them.

There's nothing wrong with being an athlete, my dad was a pro boxer and middle weight golden gloves champion. We also had a gun in our house, because our neighborhood wasn't the safest and he wasn't stupid.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Yes, we do get Turner Classics on our dish. I guess my husband's backside will probably grow roots into the recliner during the month of August if all those old goodies come on. I'll have to figure how to spend some time out of the house that month, that's for sure.

Yes, Pkr, I know Chuck Norris is really a martial arts champion. What I was saying is that I can't be impressed with martial arts movies as long as I know there are people out on the streets with AK-47's.
If all those martial arts guys in their movies got into all the situations they do, and it was real life, somebody would have just shot them.

There's nothing wrong with being an athlete, my dad was a pro boxer and middle weight golden gloves champion. We also had a gun in our house, because our neighborhood wasn't the safest and he wasn't stupid.

Telstar

Telstar

Speaking of Tarantino, here is the trailer of his next movie due out in July. It looks pretty good to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum