Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those Weren’t Pneumonia Sunglasses Hillary Was Wearing – They’re Seizure Glasses

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

When, if ever, is the Clinton Cabal going, to tell the truth about ANYTHING?

Those Weren’t Pneumonia Sunglasses Hillary Was Wearing – They’re Seizure Glasses!
Jim Hoft Sep 12th, 2016 8:15 pm

Those Weren’t Pneumonia Sunglasses Hillary Was Wearing – They’re Seizure Glasses!

Jim Hoft Sep 12th, 2016 8:15 pm 151 Comments

Guest Post by Joe Hoft

Hilly Clinton left the 9-11 remembrance ceremony early on Sunday. It was later reported by her doctor that she was overheated and then later that she has pneumonia.

This doesn’t make sense in so many ways just like most all Clinton scandals. The Clinton’s told us Bill did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinski. Hillary said Benghazi was a protest and her emails were not classified. All of these incidents and many more have been proven false. Now as of yesterday they want us to believe that she pneumonia?

If she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, why did she have a fundraiser with Barbra Streisand? If so is Barbra now sick too? Did she just save a major pneumonia outbreak on the West Coast by cancelling her fundraising events there this week?

Hillary has been sick for some time and the major media will not report on it. But on the internet the news is much more accurate and up to date. One post on Twitter pointed out that Hillary was the only one wearing sunglasses at the 9-11 event and suggested that the glasses are not regular sun glasses. That is why she was wearing them. The glasses worn by Hillary are recommended for seizure patients.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/just-pneumonia-thats-keeping-hillary-shades/

Those Weren’t Pneumonia Sunglasses Hillary Was Wearing – They’re Seizure Glasses Seizure%20glasses_zpsg90x43lq

Sal

Sal

How low can you go?

Unfortunately, we've got about six weeks to find out.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Blue blocker sunglasses prevent seizures related to photosensitivity.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:How low can you go?

Unfortunately, we've got about six weeks to find out.

I fully understand that you, as a far left Progressive, all this truth, and facts coming at you is confusing and disturbing.

How is posting the truth, being low or perhaps I'm one of THE DEPLORABLES.

Here, as you recall, she is wearing a pair of clear lenses so she can read inside.

Remember this?

Those Weren’t Pneumonia Sunglasses Hillary Was Wearing – They’re Seizure Glasses What%20difference_zpsufq1yvsm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I had a pair of sunglasses very similary to Hillary's. The blue lenses blocked the yellow of the sun's rays. I lost them and have been looking for another pair...so far without success.

Talk about grasping at straws. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
I had a pair of sunglasses very similary to Hillary's.  The blue lenses blocked the yellow of the sun's rays.  I lost them and have been looking for another pair...so far without success.

Talk about grasping at straws. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
So what?

Blue blocker sunglasses are used to prevent seizures in epileptics. Check with an optometrist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum