Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola the basket of deplorables

+5
Telstar
Sal
Floridatexan
Markle
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

Never have truer words been spoken. There can be no compromise with that 1/2 of the Trump movement. The same folks who are Dixiecrats and control the Republican primary process. They actually are engaged in a cultural war with America. Like this bubble of low IQ judgmental moralist who pretend to be for less government, but they want more big government military, they want big government to invade the health decisions of women, they want big government to restrict voter access to the polls, they predominately watch Fox News and have no education beyond high school. They are lock step in an entire region and few have the courage to be independent and question the cultural need to put black, brown, and Muslims down.......it is like Vector Man the ability to attack some in our society who seek a seat at the table in America, while all the time thinking that a large part of American culture holds that individual in scorn.....the cultural battle is on.......I mean sit in the Pace Mac's and watch the pickup trucks with the confederate flags planted in the bed of the truck. My family fought in the civil war. My family supported segregation and Jim Crow. They NEVER flew a confederate flag, because they were Americans.......this subculture of Dixiecrats are traitors and would destroy this nation to achieve their cultural exclusion. Sadly, Escambia County and Santa Rosa County do not have enough brave people who simply stand up and say.......nope......evil is definable and this campaign is bad for America.

2seaoat

This probably should have been posted in the political, but the intent of this thread is the cultural aspect of ten thousand white people going to a rally for a campaign which has a white nationalist campaign manager, has David Duke saying that the Trump campaign represents their cultural views, and a tv interview with a person waiting in the line who clearly said he believes this campaign is a "cultural war" in America. I am appalled with the differences in the panhandle culturally with other areas of the state of Florida. I am appalled at local governments almost tyrannical rule and regulation, yet these same local people claim to be members of a political party which has during my early life been the proponent of small government. Try to use your property in the two county area and see the insane governmental interference. I gave the example of a neighbor's house burning down because of a grill fire on the deck, and how quickly the local government which has been republican for 150 years, and how impossible it would be to rebuild that house in Escambia and Santa Rosa where local government was democratic Mayor Daley machine politicians until the Nixon southern strategy. The cultural difference allows this inherent contradiction, and this campaign is almost entirely now the battle of cultures which allows the David Dukes and their white nationalism to simply dominate. Where are good people to counter this evil. They have disappeared like the good people in Germany in the 1930s. This is a moral choice. This is a cultural choice. Evil will not prevail.

Gawd you're a fucking shill racist.

2seaoat

What is not true.

The entire stereotyping racist premise that 50% of trump supporters are racists. I can't stand trump... but even I know a campaign strategy from the truth. You on the other hand are frothing at the mouth over this shit... nearly the perfect leftist shill racist... detached from objectivity. Congratulations comrade.

2seaoat

I am saying the racism goes far deeper into the campaign in Pensacola than fifty percent. The scary military fascist movement where one leader will solve everything is probably less than fifty percent of the white nationalist, however the ambient racism of the two county area is worse than what I have seen in Alabama, and it is the majority of those at the rally. The cognitive dissonance of those in attendance that policies which are attracting white nationalist and hate groups is somehow disconnected from them when the words of Trump leave little doubt as to what this campaign is about. No policies matter. The constitution does matter. These folks locked onto the military teat who seek a strong central leader who will solve everything is undemocratic fascism and there is no confusion as to why the election numbers from the two countie consistently prove the same.

You're just a leftist shill racist. You don't know shit about the panhandle from your beach mcmansion and country club chums. All you're doing is stereotyping and denigrating a large diverse group of people. And why? To score a political point that really doesn't amount to anything. You're just seagoebbels.

2seaoat

I call BS. You think that a cultural divide does not exist. That in one culture the politics and religion supported the separation of the races, and the largest component of wealth in America in 1860 was the asset of enslaved humans. That hundreds of thousands of America died as terrorists tried to destroy this nation. There was a military reconstruction where American troops had to remain to assure that the terrorists would not deny the vote to citizens and once again enslave and exploit. As soon as they were gone Jim Crow and American terrorism lasted for a century, and only when the wrongs were addressed, was there once again a a movement by Dixiecrats to separate from the traditional parties, but the Nixon strategy took them into the Republican Party under the Southern strategy.........Since Nixon the dog whistle of racial politics and the absolute block voting in the former confederacy is not about some personal knowledge, or country clubs, it is about facts. It is about truth. It is a full fledged cultural war......not a hot civil war, but a cultural war that a block of people want to be able to discriminate and return to Jim Crow. If my proposition was not true, where is the diversity in population, wealth, and politics. The block of the old confederacy is marked by low IQ, fewer educated, less wealth and production independent of the Government teat, and lock step religious conformity which has less to do with christian values and the bible, and much more with a political agenda of separation of the races.

2seaoat

Sieg Heil........Alt right!

Markle

Markle

"DEPLORABLE" comment becomes Hillary Clinton's "47% Mitt Romney" comment and will be an albatross around her neck.

Hillary Clinton dug a deeper hole for herself when she said this about AMERICANS!

"“You know, just to be grossly generalist, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people – now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric.

“Now some of these folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

She really went off the rails in vividly demonstrating her desperation and frustration and then tried to reel it all back in again.

How low will she go before election day? Despicable, just disgusting.

2seaoat wrote:  Sadly, Escambia County and Santa Rosa County do not have enough brave people who simply stand up and say.......nope......evil is definable and this campaign is bad for America.

15,000 people showed up at the rally. Out of the voting population of Escambia County (see below) obviously there are enough brave people who did "stand up and say...nope...evil is definable and this campaign is bad for America."

Republican 91,670 (45.0%)
Democrat 70,739 (34.7%)
No Party Affiliation 35,960 (17.7%)
Minor Parties 5,265 ( 2.6%)
Total 203,634

http://www.escambiavotes.com/voter-statistics#sthash.ttEGRR8W.dpuf

On another note...

What Hillary said is true. What other party but the Republican party offers space to those who live out the phobias she listed? Is it deplorable? You decide.

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:On another note...

What Hillary said is true.  What other party but the Republican party offers space to those who live out the phobias she listed?  Is it deplorable?  You decide.

Good, keep on calling your fellow Americans: “You know, just to be grossly generalist, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it."

LOTS of good things will come of that tactic. Even Hillary Clinton is trying to reel this one back in but it is her "47 percent" comment now, an Albatross around her neck.

Keep up the good work SheWrites!

2seaoat

America's future lies in the hands of those brave people......it is not easy to stand up and disagree with folks you love, and live.......but Christian values are not in the world of Caesar, they exist independent.........this is good vs evil.

2seaoat

Alt right......is fascism.

2seaoat wrote:Alt right......is fascism.

You're very quick with the leftist talkingpoints... very impressive comrade. You're in line for the grand cross.

2seaoat

There is no relative moral equivalency......when the Trump campaign manager is Alt right and does not want his children to be in school with Jewish kids, when the candidate wants to give religious tests to American citizens and Muslims will be taken from this country, and finally when a candidate talks about taking families from this country in mass deportations......and you think I am the hater.....really. I believe to my core in the equal protection guaranteed by our constitution......that does not mean that I hate whites when I attack fascism, it is just I am a student of history......this is evil.....not some comparable jumbled conceptualization.......this country has rarely faced such evil.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:There is no relative moral equivalency......when the Trump campaign manager is Alt right and does not want his children to be in school with Jewish kids, when the candidate wants to give religious tests to American citizens and Muslims will be taken from this country, and finally when a candidate talks about taking families from this country in mass deportations......and you think I am the hater.....really.   I believe to my core in the equal protection guaranteed by our constitution......that does not mean that I hate whites when I attack fascism, it is just I am a student of history......this is evil.....not some comparable jumbled conceptualization.......this country has rarely faced such evil.

I couldn't agree more, Seaoat. I'm so disgusted by entrenchment of the local establishment...Matt Gaetz introducing Trump at the rally. Yea...GOP. It makes me gag. But my daughter said she thought at least some people went for the show...and I know at least one person who went as a BLM protester. But you're right about the Pensacola demographic. My first visits were to PB and Navarre. I just didn't expect what I encountered, even though I knew some of the history.

2seaoat wrote:Never have truer words been spoken.   There can be no compromise with that 1/2 of the Trump movement.   The same folks who are Dixiecrats and control the Republican primary process.  They actually are engaged in a cultural war with America.  Like this bubble of low IQ judgmental moralist who pretend to be for less government, but they want more big government military, they want big government to invade the health decisions of women, they want big government to restrict voter access to the polls, they predominately watch Fox News and have no education beyond high school.  They are lock step in an entire region and few have the courage to be independent and question the cultural need to put black, brown, and Muslims down.......it is like Vector Man the ability to attack some in our society who seek a seat at the table in America, while all the time thinking that a large part of American culture holds that individual in scorn.....the cultural battle is on.......I mean sit in the Pace Mac's and watch the pickup trucks with the confederate flags planted in the bed of the truck.   My family fought in the civil war.   My family supported segregation and Jim Crow.   They NEVER flew a confederate flag, because they were Americans.......this subculture of Dixiecrats are traitors and would destroy this nation to achieve their cultural exclusion.  Sadly, Escambia County and Santa Rosa County do not have enough brave people who simply stand up and say.......nope......evil is definable and this campaign is bad for America.

Wrong forum Gump. She will lose the election like Romney did for her jaybird mouth overloading her Arkansas arse.

"There is no relative moral equivalency......when the Trump campaign manager is Alt right"

So tell us goebbels... how do the Muslim countries that poured money into the Clinton slushfund rate?

2seaoat

Your propaganda and hate for Muslims are your belief. I do not share such dark and evil outlook on the world. I have too many friends who are Muslim, and a surgeon who saved my life. I am past the superficial and propaganda. I believe this election is about my Christian beliefs. I have been guided by Matthew six since I was a freshman in High School. I never had much use for so called Christians acting like they could talk for God. I have judged people by their actions.......Their Christian beliefs and actions which followed those beliefs. I am not afraid of Muslims. I am ashamed I have not stood up as this hate has grown. I stood up at a zoning meeting for a Muslim friend whose gas station was being hatefully attacked by evil people.....I destroyed them and find cowards easy to destroy......yet I have let my beliefs sit back and think this is about politics. It is not. It is about morality. It is about my core beliefs and how this country has allowed cowards to peddle hate and prejudice. I am done with being nice. I am going to kick some asz.....just like I did when I was healthy. There is zero moral equivalency in this election. It is about good versus evil, and your futile attempts to make this little girl running for the presidency after living a life any father would be proud about perfection and snipe hunts........go sell that chit to the morons.....I am neither a moron or a coward, and I will proudly fight for that little girl and every little girl in America until hopefully some day your male insecurities like Pace and Vector can allow each of you to feel good about yourself......because in the end......all of you have been hurt and the pain is obvious.

"Your propaganda and hate for Muslims are your belief."

Why do you do that? It's really just base stupid... and everyone here is sick of it.

I referred to muslim countries that persecute gays... commit genocide against infidels... subjugate women.... etc. That garbage that gets stuck in your head is putrid... you need to stick to what people say and quit leap frogging into complete bullshit. Now see if you can stick to the facts in play.

You said there is "no relative moral equivalency"... I showed you that there certainly is. If you don't like that example then try her ties to the financial and banking sectors... she is and will be their representative and lackey... we the people are screwed because they have bought this access. Any hopes you have that this is not the case is just that... hope. It's not based on anything except your naivete.

Markle

Markle

It appears that rightfully so, the Trump campaign is raising money selling "T" shirt emblazoned with "I'm the DEPLORABLE".

Now, Donald Trump seeming to be the image of self-control and presidential and Hillary Clinton is the one out of control.

The comment was intentional, planned and made twice over the weekend.

Were it not for her health issues, this would have been the lead news article across all the networks and Internet.

Sal

Sal

There is no Clinton slush fund.

They have a charity which has performed countless good works and saved thousands of lives.

There is no evidence of any quid pro quo between Clinton and Wall St - just the opposite in fact.

Even Bernie Sanders was forced to acknowledge this fact in one of the Democratic primary debates.

Why do you have to rely on false narratives?

Telstar

Telstar

Think I'll just put this here.

Pensacola the basket of deplorables Deplor10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum