This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola the basket of deplorables

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Markle wrote:It appears that rightfully so, the Trump campaign is raising money selling "T" shirt emblazoned with "I'm the DEPLORABLE".

It's good they are self-identifying so decent folk can keep their distance.

View user profile
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:It appears that rightfully so, the Trump campaign is raising money selling "T" shirt emblazoned with "I'm the DEPLORABLE".

It's good they are self-identifying so decent folk can keep their distance.

lol!   lol!   lol!

View user profile
Markle wrote:"DEPLORABLE" comment becomes Hillary Clinton's "47% Mitt Romney" comment and will be an albatross around her neck.

Hillary Clinton dug a deeper hole for herself when she said this about AMERICANS!

...Nowhere near as deep as the hole Trump continues to dig for himself when he says the things he says about THESE AMERICANS:  those of Mexican descent, those who happen to be women (especially if they're not beautiful, air-headed models who worship him and his money), those of the Muslim faith, those who are poorly educated (we know exactly why he "loves" them), those who are handicapped (even when they manage to build fine careers as news reporters), those who are captured by the enemy during wartime, etc., etc., etc.

NO, there's no comparison between those typical Trump remarks about true Americans, and Hillary's justified criticism of the Trump campaign for doing its absolute best to attract and retain the most bigoted and hate-filled people this country has somehow managed to nurture.  She may have over-stated the percentages, but it doesn't change the basic premise, and I'm very glad she didn't back off of that.   It needed to be said.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:It appears that rightfully so, the Trump campaign is raising money selling "T" shirt emblazoned with "I'm the DEPLORABLE".

It's good they are self-identifying so decent folk can keep their distance.

lol!   lol!   lol!


I am a republican!

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:It appears that rightfully so, the Trump campaign is raising money selling "T" shirt emblazoned with "I'm the DEPLORABLE".

It's good they are self-identifying so decent folk can keep their distance.

lol!   lol!   lol!


I am a republican!

Joani, you're definitely not in the "deplorable" camp, and everyone knows it.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:It appears that rightfully so, the Trump campaign is raising money selling "T" shirt emblazoned with "I'm the DEPLORABLE".

It's good they are self-identifying so decent folk can keep their distance.

lol!   lol!   lol!


I am a republican!

I don't know how you live w/ that?

View user profile
So your not repulsed that you're aligned with David Duke and rebranded white supremacists?
You're just upset that someone pointed it out.





Telstar wrote:Think I'll just put this here.

View user profile



I am a republican![/quote]




_________________
Republicans are people. Just like corporations, and Soylent Green.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
“We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show." California KKK Grand Dragon

PkrBum wrote:“We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show." California KKK Grand Dragon

Obviously they said that (presuming they did) to get people to vote AGAINST Clinton, because the person they TRULY want elected is the one closest to their own agenda: Trump. This is SO transparent it isn't funny. I hope you weren't really fooled, Pkr.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Both candidates rejected the endorsements. But what is the predominate and driving narrative?

PkrBum wrote:Both candidates rejected the endorsements. But what is the predominate and driving narrative?

What the heck kind of question is that? If you want an answer, be specific. If it's rhetorical, go ahead and answer it yourself.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Both candidates rejected the endorsements. But what is the predominate and driving narrative?

What the heck kind of question is that?  If you want an answer, be specific.  If it's rhetorical, go ahead and answer it yourself.

The driving narrative is that Trump is bigoted and so are at least half of those that will vote for him.

So we'll try a simpler question. Do you think that to be true? And if so... based on what facts?

Do you think that to be true? And if so... based on what facts?


Simple answer. The election results for 45 years. The mass desertion from the democratic party in the old confederacy to the Republican Party pursuant to Nixon's Southern strategy, and the passage of the Civil Rights Act. Please your feigned ignorance of reality is like my dog who rolls over to get her belly rub.......pleaseeeeeeee. I will concede these facts can be dispelled when candidates who advocate civil rights, religious equality, and immigration reform not based on xenophobic fear are winning in primaries and the general elections in the old confederacy. Where parties have lock step fascism which has taken over an entire region of the country, folks like David Duke blossom. Good people can change this 45 year tradition......good can prevail. The basket of deplorables can crawl back under their rock, and allow real debate about the best government.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Both candidates rejected the endorsements. But what is the predominate and driving narrative?

What the heck kind of question is that?  If you want an answer, be specific.  If it's rhetorical, go ahead and answer it yourself.

The driving narrative is that Trump is bigoted and so are at least half of those that will vote for him.

So we'll try a simpler question. Do you think that to be true? And if so... based on what facts?

As for the "half," even Clinton backed off of that specific, which she'd already characterized as a gross generalization.  Still, I would cite similar stats to those Sal provided in his post on the Political forum, as I do think, based on everything I've seen and heard (and I've paid attention), including personal observations of Trump supporters I know, that there's a good amount of truth in the statement, even if the percentage is overstated:

http://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t25670-clinton-s-basket-of-deplorables-is-a-basket-full-of-truth

As for whether or not Trump himself is bigoted, are you kidding me, Pkr???

View user profile
When PK gets in the privacy of the voting booth......he will vote for Trump. He will. He will tell us that Hillary is bad and he will not vote for Trump, but will never tell the truth......he is a closet Trump supporter........he is a closet David Duke supporter...........our words attach and do have meaning.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:When PK gets in the privacy of the voting booth......he will vote for Trump.  He will.   He will tell us that Hillary is bad and he will not vote for Trump, but will never tell the truth......he is a closet Trump supporter........he is a closet David Duke supporter...........our words attach and do have meaning.

Bs... what an asshole.

Markle wrote:
SheWrites wrote:On another note...

What Hillary said is true.  What other party but the Republican party offers space to those who live out the phobias she listed?  Is it deplorable?  You decide.

Good, keep on calling your fellow Americans:  “You know, just to be grossly generalist, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it."

LOTS of good things will come of that tactic.  Even Hillary Clinton is trying to reel this one back in but it is her "47 percent" comment now, an Albatross around her neck.

Keep up the good work SheWrites!


Why won't anyone think of the feelings of the racist white people?

View user profile
Why won't anyone think of the feelings of the racist white people?



I know.....I am consistently rude to them......just cannot help myself. I guess when people start talking about mass deportations which may include some American children raised in this country......I get confused about how sensitive these folks are.....

View user profile

45 Re: Pensacola the basket of deplorables on 9/14/2016, 10:17 pm

Sal wrote:There is no Clinton slush fund.

They have a charity which has performed countless good works and saved thousands of lives.

There is no evidence of any quid pro quo between Clinton and Wall St - just the opposite in fact.

Even Bernie Sanders was forced to acknowledge this fact in one of the Democratic primary debates.

Why do you have to rely on false narratives?

You're so gullible it's cute!





View user profile

46 Re: Pensacola the basket of deplorables on 9/14/2016, 10:57 pm

Two questions for Mr. Markle. Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend for our entertainment. You claim that we have allowed a foreign country to control 20% of American Uranium known reserves. As a geology minor in college this is fricking entertaining. First, have those reserves been removed from America? Second, how much Uranium is exported in America each year? Third, how much does America consume? Do you understand the concept of known reserves and unknown reserves?

I will make the uranium easy for you.......We could export half of our uranium mined every year for the next 100 years and not even scratched the surface of our reserves. So then when you take this logical leap that a foreign company mining our reserves is a strategic risk.......you have to be some kind of stupid......thank you for the giggles.

Now this is really simple.......please show me a statute which allows the Clintons to illegally do what Trump has done? You see only criminals use foundations for improper purposes than their charitable charter, and those who do will be prosecuted. However, you use the clever propaganda technique of association which makes foreign donations into a charitable trust a crime.....it is not, but you attempt to associate her tenure as SOS as to some quid pro quo plan is not a crime. Not one example of this heavily scrutinized foundation, yet Trump does break the law and you are silent. Trump is going to get indicted after the election. Count on it, and understand who predicted the same. I am rarely wrong on these matters. he is toast. The Clinton Foundation is a great organization doing great things like buying Tim Tebow's football equipment, portraits of himself, and bribing AGs who are about to investigate his fraud in Trump University......false equivalency only requires enough stupid people........America is not that stupid.

View user profile


View user profile

Guest


Guest
I wonder why such a bad candidate has a chance? Idea

PkrBum wrote:I wonder why such a bad candidate has a chance? Idea

Polecat's cartoon summed that up nicely.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I wonder why such a bad candidate has a chance? Idea

Polecat's cartoon summed that up nicely.

Denial. It must be nice... blank serenity.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum