Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nazis in DC

+3
2seaoat
Telstar
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Nazis in DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazis in DC 9/12/2016, 7:32 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:How cool, I'm the center of attraction again, I must be doing something right!

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

Nazis in DC - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Enjoy every moment of it Markle, you deserve it. By the way, while I've got your attention, just what percent of the Donald's fans are not deplorables -- as Hillary so aptly described?

27Nazis in DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazis in DC 9/12/2016, 7:50 pm

It'd be a safe guess that it's nearly exactly the same amount as voting dem.

Unless of course you've fooled yourself that only whites can be bigots or radicals or extremists or whatever.

28Nazis in DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazis in DC 9/13/2016, 9:08 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I voted for Markle to be banned, and I'm sorry he's back.  His job is to suck the air out of the room.  How apt, for a disciple of Goebbels.

29Nazis in DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazis in DC 9/13/2016, 10:25 am

knothead

knothead

I voted for him to be allowed to return . . . . . it's that freedom of speech thingy . . . .

30Nazis in DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazis in DC 9/13/2016, 11:57 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle may or may not be a paid shill for the Kochs -- I really don't know. What I do know, is that his daily attempts to insult liberals results almost always in smart progressive responses that bury Markle's POV.

When he was gone, the forum wasn't half as much fun.

Reality.

31Nazis in DC - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazis in DC 9/13/2016, 11:59 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:It'd be a safe guess that it's nearly exactly the same amount as voting dem.

Unless of course you've fooled yourself that only whites can be bigots or radicals or extremists or whatever.

Please show me a list of racist groups who support Clinton ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum