Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Know How This Will Go Over With Trump's Racist and Nazi Core of Supporters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Donald Trump dances at church service

Donald Trump, for the first time as a presidential candidate, addressed members of a predominantly African-American congregation at the Great Faith Ministries in Detroit, part of his outreach to African-American voters.Source: CNN

Telstar

Telstar

I hear the church was half empty or half full for those slow witted types who believe the polls that say Trump is gaining on his more qualified opponent. LOL

Telstar

Telstar

Don't know why the church would be half empty. Why should they fear Trump the Antichrist. Must be a sign. This is post #666 LOL.

Telstar

Telstar

Well I guess you can't fool all of the people all of the time but this event was never really about getting black votes. It was about convincing white fence sitters that it's okay to like Trump and if you do decide to vote for Trump it doesn't mean you're a klansman or a nazi. Let not your heart be troubled. LOL

Telstar

Telstar

Wait for Trump's conclusion. "Most groups I speak to don't know it but we know it ("1 John 4"). So he is acknowledging that most of the people that show up at his rallies and speeches are Godless heathens.

Telstar

Telstar

"Becoming the nominee of the party of Abraham Lincoln ... has been the greatest honor of my life,"

LOL Donald Trumpenis isn't worthy of even shining Lincoln's black boots with his lying tongue.

2seaoat

The Black Church keeps their Klan robes in the back room when a Klansman comes for a photo shop opportunity they break out the gear.......notice all the smiles in the audience.......

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The Black Church keeps their Klan robes in the back room when a Klansman comes for a photo shop opportunity they break out the gear.......notice all the smiles in the audience.......

I doubt that or Trump would have a smile as wide as the one when he fondles Mayor Rudy's titties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum