Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jesus Would Be Proud...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 7:17 pm

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/26/14112808-no-fix-for-jesus-rifles-deploying-to-afghanistan?lite

2Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 7:23 pm

if we can't drink alch till 21... i don't think we should be taught religion till 21 either.

3Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 7:32 pm

PkrBum wrote:if we can't drink alch till 21... i don't think we should be taught religion till 21 either.
I doubt anybody would believe if that were the case..
I started in a Catholic school then went public..
I do find the whole religion story hard to swallow..
And most of the ones who claim to be "christians" are far from it..
If I can pick them out I'm sure their god can too..

4Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 8:05 pm

"give me four years to teach the children and the seed i have sown will never be uprooted". Lenin

5Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 9:31 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lurch wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/26/14112808-no-fix-for-jesus-rifles-deploying-to-afghanistan?lite

He might be. How do you know it wasn't his idea?
If he was here he would be killing muslims just like the rest of the Christains.

6Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 10:00 pm

It's a slow news day when the MSM has to pick up on something religious from three years ago.

You know how we Christians are clinging to our "guns and religion", yet why isn't Obama talking about Muslims doing the same....literally.

A dremel tool and 30 seconds would fix this, but that solution was probably thought of by some private with 6 months experience in the military and we know the officers have to have the final say after several committees and studies are done because by GAWD they know it all.

7Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 10:01 pm

ghandi wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/26/14112808-no-fix-for-jesus-rifles-deploying-to-afghanistan?lite

He might be. How do you know it wasn't his idea?
If he was here he would be killing muslims just like the rest of the Christains.

The Muslims are going to be killed. All are going to hell for eternity.

8Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/27/2012, 10:04 pm

knothead

knothead

PD and others who use the reference "MSM" who do you include in that amalgam?

Slicef18

Slicef18

What is your basis for believing all Muslims are going to hell for eternity?
That's the exact same thinking you'll hear in the caves of Afghanistan except the religion is different.

Maybe your of the belief that only Christians go to heaven. Since Christians are 20% of the world's population. That means God would deny 80% of his creation from eternal happiness. I mean, is God that unjust?

10Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/28/2012, 7:27 am

2seaoat

The Muslims are going to be killed. All are going to hell for eternity.

I do not understand heaven with virgins and fire in hell for eternity.............I only understand Matthew 6 and a powerful simple connection.....the rest is Hollywood for fools.

11Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/28/2012, 7:51 am

Why do you think the department of defense would use this manufacturer when they are known to do this for more than 20 years?

12Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/28/2012, 9:33 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My religion doesn't send people to hell.
But then again my religion doesn't have a book either. That's what happens when religions have books. When a religion has a book, after it puts all the stuff that makes sense into it, it should just end with that and make it a pamphlet.
But when you have to fill up a whole book you start coming up with the goofy stuff too. Like sending people to hell.

13Jesus Would Be Proud... Empty Re: Jesus Would Be Proud... 9/28/2012, 1:43 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Thinking of the Old Testament, imagine the hebrew people gathered around a fire with the only source of family and group entertainment being story telling. This went on for generations with stories being told time after time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum