Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The so-called "new" Trump: "I will not lie to you"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How can this asshole have the balls to say that when it's obvious to everyone that he's the worst pathological liar in the history of American politics.

That's about like Adolf Hitler at the end of the war saying "I will not gas any jews". lol

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:How can this asshole have the balls to say that when it's obvious to everyone that he's the worst pathological liar in the history of American politics.

That's about like Adolf Hitler at the end of the war saying "I will not gas any jews". lol

I don't think he cares about the little guys wearing cup like hats. He only needs them to count his money.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Amazingly, Dana Perino used those exact same words...but she was describing the pushback against the polls by Fox. I've never trusted this woman, but she is correct in this instance. The GOP is going down in flames.

dumpcare

They will all lie to you, so it boils down who do you trust with the nuclear codes and is more likely to work with both houses or vice versa. So Trump is definitely out.

Think of who really makes the laws of the land other than executive orders that can be undone by the next President.

What the hell is any President of the U.S. good for other than signing executive orders, nuclear codes and to sign legislation and keeping a level head? Really not much, so we should be looking at replacing the senate and congress. I don't see much use of the present day lawmaker's.

This brings up our local races, Matt Gaetz commercial, he knows what it takes to get things done in Washington and he will take care of those spineless politician's. What's he been in our state house for one term? Then he talks about career politicians. What the hell is he so far at his young age? I bet he does know what it takes to get things done, find the lobbyists with the deepest pockets and go from there. What a punk he is. God I could go on how disgusted I am with politician's. BTW I'm voting for Rebecca.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ppaca wrote:They will all lie to you, so it boils down who do you trust with the nuclear codes and is more likely to work with both houses or vice versa. So Trump is definitely out.

Think of who really makes the laws of the land other than executive orders that can be undone by the next President.

What the hell is any President of the U.S. good for other than signing executive orders, nuclear codes and to sign legislation and keeping a level head? Really not much, so we should be looking at replacing the senate and congress. I don't see much use of the present day lawmaker's.

This brings up our local races, Matt Gaetz commercial, he knows what it takes to get things done in Washington and he will take care of those spineless politician's. What's he been in our state house for one term? Then he talks about career politicians. What the hell is he so far at his young age? I bet he does know what it takes to get things done, find the lobbyists with the deepest pockets and go from there. What a punk he is. God I could go on how disgusted I am with politician's. BTW I'm voting for Rebecca.

His dad just retired from the FL Senate...I actually met his dad face to face several years ago at a local Baptist church, where he decided to have a meet the public day. Matt is just trying to follow in daddy's footsteps. "Conservative values"...he's going to "fix big government", etc. etc. Same old song the GOP has been singing for decades. Yes, I agree he's a punk.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:How can this asshole have the balls to say that when it's obvious to everyone that he's the worst pathological liar in the history of American politics.

Most regular politicians will lie to you but it is the same lie over and over. They promise to not raise taxes or that they have a secret plan to end the war or a plan to create jobs. In Trump's case though promises and plans have been taken to an entirely new level.

This morning on the talk shows they are saying that he is going back on his plan to deport undocumented workers. What?! Yes. CNN is reporting that in a meeting with Hispanic groups at Trump Tower yesterday in NYC that he plans to roll out a plan to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants. So, consistent lying is easier to keep track of than these 180 degree turns made by a candidate who looks confused at best. This was reported on CNN's "State of the Union".

dumpcare

othershoe1030 wrote:

Most regular politicians will lie to you but it is the same lie over and over. They promise to not raise taxes or that they have a secret plan to end the war or a plan to create jobs. In Trump's case though promises and plans have been taken to an entirely new level.

This morning on the talk shows they are saying that he is going back on his plan to deport undocumented workers. What?! Yes. CNN is reporting that in a meeting with Hispanic groups at Trump Tower yesterday in NYC that he plans to roll out a plan to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants. So, consistent lying is easier to keep track of than these 180 degree turns made by a candidate who looks confused at best. This was reported on CNN's "State of the Union".

Yes, I just read an article that says the same. He just can't make up his mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum