Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Burns tonight called Trump a metastasis

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Ken Burns always talks about our "better angels", and as a historian he said we know what this is......we have seen this before.......sometimes the binary politics does not work. He will be going a new film on PBS on how some brave Americans saved Jews from Nazi Germany, and he sadly said the similarities today with the refugees is painfully too close. I did not get the name of the new PBS series, but it could not come out at a better time.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Ken Burns always talks about our "better angels", and as a historian he said we know what this is......we have seen this before.......sometimes the binary politics does not work.   He will be going a new film on PBS on how some brave Americans saved Jews from Nazi Germany, and he sadly said the similarities today with the refugees is painfully too close.   I did not get the name of the new PBS series, but it could not come out at a better time.

2seaoat

It is good people who have courage who defeat evil. President Bush Sr. has made a courageous choice to vote for Hillary. It will take all good people to stop this evil. We have seen this before. The mob. The bubble. The separation of people and the creation of the lesser human. It is the most base human instinct which civilization repeatedly must deal with in history. The parallels which Burns discusses is certain. Donald Trump is an evil sociopath who has motivated racist mobs. Enough.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I could teach Donald Dump a thing or two about metastasis just like my Dad could have taught him something about Purple Hearts.
But he would have zero interest in learning it. He thinks he knows more about everything than anyone else.

dumpcare

Hospital Bob wrote:I could teach Donald Dump a thing or two about metastasis just like my Dad could have taught him something about Purple Hearts.
But he would have zero interest in learning it. He thinks he knows more about everything than anyone else.

Nope Dump probably has never listen to anyone and he isn't about to if elected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum