Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assuming Trump WANTS to win the election, here's what could happen

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trump's ally Russia/wikileaks could release emails that prove Hillary is the biggest crook in history. That could swing the election to Trump.

Or, Trump/russia/wikileaks and all their cohorts could plan a big false flag terrorist attack on U.S. soil. That would do it too.

2seaoat

What a simple mind. Checkers anybody.

You think I am going to vote for Trump because Hillary introduced a business man to an ambassador in an email? Do you think an Independent is going to vote for Trump because of a terrorist attack which kills a thousand when they understand his tax policy? Yep there are people who think in one dimension and make one move on the checker board at a time......they live in a certain region of the nation.....they have hate in their hearts........they were not given opportunity to attend good schools......they were surrounded by poverty....and environmental clusters which adversely impacted their lives.........I guess what could I expect from somebody who lives in Metropolis.........

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Inside the Failing Mission to Tame Donald Trump’s Tongue

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-gop.html

Insiders close to his campaign have revealed that Trump has slowly been unraveling since mid-to-late June. He does great when he addresses his base and tosses them a lot of bones, but then those bones get analyzed by those outside his sphere--and they get vocally criticized in the media--and he takes this very badly. This is why he is going to fail miserably as he tries to compete and sell his brand to those outside his hard Republican base. He doesn't want to follow the directions of his staffers who are trying to teach him how to look presidential. He craves the adulation of his base and can't seem to grasp why everyone else won't give him the same.

I wonder if he is going to unravel completely when he is eaten alive in the debates with HRC?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:What a simple mind.  Checkers anybody.

You think I am going to vote for Trump because Hillary introduced a business man to an ambassador in an email?  Do you think an Independent is going to vote for Trump because of a terrorist attack which kills a thousand when they understand his tax policy?   Yep there are people who think in one dimension and make one move on the checker board at a time......they live in a certain region of the nation.....they have hate in their hearts........they were not given opportunity to attend good schools......they were surrounded by poverty....and environmental clusters which adversely impacted their lives.........I guess what could I expect from somebody who lives in Metropolis.........

Yes I do believe all that.  And yes it's because I went to school in illinois. And I don't know how to play checkers cause my mind is too simple.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I wonder if he is going to unravel completely when he is eaten alive in the debates with HRC?

I would be surprised if he's dumb enough to show up for those debates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum